• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Abominations should be fine as knights.

"Hunter" as in hunting animals, not really unless you have a faith that allows for hunting like most of the road of the beast ones.
"Hunter" as in hunting supernatural, no.
Why could I make a vampire hunter in character creation? Or even a werewolf vampire without being an abomination?

No to both. These options don't exist and you would be slapped by the wrong character maintenance event. Or if it doesn't catch you, your game would break in many ways at it's not intended.

• 1Like
Reactions:
No to both. These options don't exist and you would be slapped by the wrong character maintenance event. Or if it doesn't catch you, your game would break in many ways at it's not intended.
1710857584904.png

This Tatva guy must be the slickest wolf.

Orinsul : Your idea is doable. As you said however, it would likely only impact the AI so it's not very important to the player for what could be a substantial amount of work.

Orinsul : Your idea is doable. As you said however, it would likely only impact the AI so it's not very important to the player for what could be a substantial amount of work.
Thanks, as a simpler alternative for the same sort of control over your created cadet houses/clans and allow you to make a house with identity and not have your childe/grandchilde's ruin it with random out of theme embracing, what about a toggle that IF you create a house/clan and are head of it, yoiu can turn off the AI childe event for house members, and enable the recommend embrace interaction to target all house members not just your childes, so you can have control over who your 'descendants' are?
its also sort of canon as it'd sort of cover the third tradition

This is definitely my favourite CK3 mod, love the details and personalised stories of the characters, even minor ones. However, I have had some issues, and would like to offer constructive feedback, ordered after some of the characters I've played for simplicity's sake:
I really would like it if there was some form of warning that the decision to reveal yourself to the Vatican can only be taken before the Inquisition is launched, because I had been building up the entire game towards doing it as a culmination of my legacy, sacking Rome and ripping the Masquerade apart, fanning the chaos that was engulfing the world, only to realise that I no longer was able to do so. Honestly I kind of would like it if you could still take the decision after the Inquisition formed, to further exacerbate all the issues going on rather than just causing them prematurely, but if not at least make players aware that there is a window of opportunity so that they don't plan to take it in the final stage of the game only to find that they can't. As a side note, the Forever Infamous trait probably shouldn't be criminal to faiths with the "No Masquerade" doctrine.

Considering how apocalyptic the proportions of "The Scourge" decision is, I think it could do with increasing the limit on how much land you need to own before you can trigger it. 100 holdings sounds like a lot, but in reality it means that you can take it while you're still in the process of uniting the Gangrel, before you've even begun the march on the "civilised" vampires. But both the descriptions and the effects strongly suggest that this is the point when the whole world was starting to collapse under the onslaught. Might want to tighten the restrictions on it as well with regards to what faith you have to be, for it is very much themed around the Feral Gangrel, and should perhaps be limited to only Feral, Sabbat, Anarch or Sinner faiths, excluding those Gangrel who follow the Three Pillars, the Ashirra, Camarilla etc. Since it would be out of character for them to try to destroy civilisation.

With regards to the Sabbat, I think that there should be higher chance of Ferals joining the Anarch Revolt since, to my understanding, most canonical Feral Vampires went on to become Anarchs or Sabbat, and it makes sense since they're generally against hierarchical Kindred society. Perhaps give them a higher weight for joining the Anarchs (and most certainly a lower one for joining the Camarilla) similar to the Via Furores. I would also appreciate if a custom Sabbat faith was given more available Tenets. I had intended to make a Sabbat Savages faith, and there's a very nice custom icon for it that combine the Sabbat and Savage iconography but unfortunately you can not take the "Wild Vampires" Tenet if you make a custom Sabbat faith, even though the Sabbat Beasts already have it.

On a more minor note, there's a strange dissonance between Matasuntha's lore, portraying her as one of the most fearsome Gangrel of all time and the mastermind behind the Hunnic invasions, and her actual stats, which are genuinely pretty bad. Even her Martial is only kind of mediocre, and that's twice as high as her second highest attribute. More subjective than the others, just find it a bit odd when comparing to her peers.

I think that the Code of Samiel could do with a bit of tweaking. For starters, it's surprisingly hostile to many of the western faiths, including those on the Road of Heaven. While some of these are obvious, like the Code of Tremere, and it makes sense that the Road of Kings would be suspicious of them, there's others like the Derech Chaim and Vindicta which I think they should have affinity with. Both make up the Diet of Olives and I don't think that the Ashirra treat Jewish vampires any worse than the Three Pillars do, while the Code of Samiel is arguably just the Salubri version of the Via Vindicta. I also think that "The Reckoning" should give the faith a religious head, since it's now been pulled back from the brink and, from a gameplay standpoint, a head of the religion would unlock crusades for them, which I think would really work well for the Code of Samiel, not just aesthetically but also because their goals of conquest are spread out all over the world, and otherwise the only way to get to them is by conquering the lands between, which isn't really their thing since they are supposed to only target those that they deem "unrighteous". This way they can launch crusades to retake Golconda if it falls (which it almost always does) and strike at the Tremere and Tzimisce in Europe. Oh and perhaps make Tremere and Setites criminal to them like the Baali are.

I also think that she should have the True Faith trait. Some vampires in the mod and the lore do have it, and her whole background is all about how impressed Samiel was with the genuine power and sincerity of her faith and how it could hold back the Devil, which strongly suggests that she possessed True Faith and that's what compelled him to Embrace her.

As a side note, I think that she should have Jerusalem as her capital. She's explicitly stated to be the master of the city and rules from it. Move Lucius Trebius Rufus to Jaffa, let hime keep the Duchy of Palestine as a nod to his de jure claim over the region and give Magdalena Kerak, with Nahum as the duke of Oultrejordain.

Finally, there's some assortment of notes from various other playthroughs and observing the AI
Like the Setites, Ashirra, Cainite Heretics, etc. I think the Pagan faiths need a certain set of pillars keeping them cooperating. Right now they're spread out over a bunch of different religions, some counting as Feral, Sinner or Heavenly, which means that they generally hate one another despite how there's an ongoing theme of them working together for one last stand against the march of Christianity. It's especially egregious with the Aesigard and Einherjar, who both follow the Aesir but because one is Road of Heaven and the other Road of Beasts they completely loathe one another, with the former actually liking the Christian vampires more. Those two, along with the Eightfold Wheel, Via Deorum Vigilans, Noiads, Yasa and probably most of the other Ferals as well (most being pagans and part of the whole last stand thing) should have their own Pillars keeping them more united against the three pillars of central Europe.

Should probably take away the Carthage decision from True Brujah like Catubodua since the bloodline absolutely hates Troile and claims to not be affiliated with her, while the decision to restore Carthage is all about reviving her legacy.

The Eternal Knowledge Decision is mildly obtuse in how you're supposed to fulfill the requirements to it. It's not clear what you need to possess if you are to count as owning the Book of Nod, since there's so many fragments of it. If it's all of them it is practically impossible to fulfill.

I think AI vampires should be a bit more willing to take the convert to local culture decision, and for it to be cheaper as well. Vampires often seem to acclimatise to their surroundings pretty quickly, their heritage mostly showing up as odd quirks.

EDIT: Also, some other thoughts I forgot about. Move to Diabolist holy sites to include traditional Baali seats like Chorazin, Tyre and Damascus, perhaps also make a variant of the End of Ages available to non-Baali who follow the path. If you diablerise an antediluvian the clan is more likely to turn Anarch much like if the AI does it. Limit the ability to pursue Golconda to those Paths that practice Self-Control as a principle. And finally, I'm not sure if it's an oversight, but vampires can contract a couple of diseases like the Bubonic Plague, and if they do they are stuck with them permanently from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Princes of Darkness, "Hunters & Heists", Hotfix 3, Version 1.12.3, 3/19/2024
Princes of Darkness, "Hunters & Heists", Hotfix 3, Version 1.12.3, 3/19/2024
  • Compatibility with 1.12.3
Gameplay additions
  • Added a loyalty mechanic to knights:
    • Knights will now leave your court if their opinion drops below 0. You get a 1-year grace period to raise their opinion again
    • Knights are automatically loyal if: you have a strong hook on them, they're your bound wraith/herdmember/dreamer/thrall/host, they're under a geas of protection, or they're your spouse, councilor, Coterie member, friend, or soulmate
  • Added a new optional game rule: Samuel Haight Mode. It is DISABLED by default. Enabling it loosens various restrictions on splat-mixing:
    • Certain decisions and interactions from the character creator are unlocked by default, e.g. asking for the Embrace, or becoming a Ghoul by draining a Vampire prisoner
    • Any splat can learn all the Numina
    • True Faith and Infernalism are no longer mutually exclusive
    • Every embraced Shapeshifter becomes an Abomination
    • Fae-blooded characters keep the ability to use Cantrips after the embrace
    • Supernatural characters might get the Lament or Psychic traits on birth
    • The Dhampyr trait is no longer mutually exclusive with other splat traits on birth
    • Half-splats (like Ghoul) are no longer removed upon Chrysalis, the First Change, or becoming a Shapeshifter via Alchemy
    • Shapeshifters can be ghouled
    • Ghouls don't lose Kinfolk or Kinain traits
    • Any Vampire can awaken their Hun & P'o if they befriend a Salubri Watcher
  • Added Storyteller Mode, intended for more experienced players:
    • Increases the opinion requirement for knight loyalty to 50
    • Decreases resonance experience gain for every discipline you have beyond the starting 3 (-20% each)
  • Added some legitmizing Legends for the Fae
  • Added a new duchy building for Bane Mummies
  • Added an effect to the Favour of the Yama Kings perk (Kuei-Jin Demon Arts)
  • Inner Circle members of the Camarilla now get the option to nominate Justicars of their choosing
  • Custom characters now also have the option to become an Asekh-Sen or get possessed by a Demon when changing their splat
  • A Thrall trying to put their demonic master in prison might get a Nasty Surprise
Gameplay changes
  • Added Epidemic resistance and Legitimacy effects to many POD perks
  • Infiltration mission changes: They're mostly harder, but you can also improve at them over time
    • You now need to find a key before you can open the vault. Illustrious artifacts require 2 keys
    • Suspicion events now have more difficult skill checks and harsher Suspicion penalties
    • Skill checks on the map increase more in difficulty at higher Suspicion. Failures will cause wounds or stress. Also, Prowess checks are harder than the other stats
    • Negative modifiers from Infiltration events now last for 10 years instead of 5
    • Raised the general opinion penalty for getting caught (-20 -> -30) and it now lasts for 20 years instead of 10
    • Lowered the Suspicion cost of side objectives to make up for the increased difficulty of the main objective
    • Added 3 new suspicion events (many thanks to karde)
    • Exiting an Infiltration now makes your victim wary (whether you succeeded or not). Infiltrations against the same target are more difficult for 20 years
    • Infiltration Journeys will now send you to the target's capital, not their location
    • After finishing 3 Infiltration missions, you get a modifier that makes future Infiltrations slightly easier. This stacks up to 5 times
  • Changed the mechanics around the Summon scheme
    • The diplomacy and intrigue challenge fires when the scheme is started
    • Along with the regular success/fail, you can also critically fail or succeed on the challenge either hastening the scheme or preventing you from using it on the target for a set amount of time
    • Maintaining the summon scheme may cost a blood point per month
    • Halved the opinion penalty for summon, and if the target already likes you, negating it
    • Failing the scheme prevents summoning the target for 10 years, critically failing for 50 years
    • Further details are in the Summon scheme encyclopedia entry
  • The "Bring the Plague" interaction (Daimonion) now makes the caster fall out of Golconda
  • Added dev growth to cultural innovations #A starting stopgap measure that should help ease the plague apocalypse going on
  • Nerfed demonic lores stuff
  • Ghoulifying a parent after the mother already became pregnant won't result in Revenants anymore
  • Vampires get preference in multiplayer when a Great Person spawns
  • If a player in multiplayer refuses to take a Great Person, they won't be forced on other players anymore
  • Refusing someone who challenges you to a boardgame now only makes them mad for 5 years, instead of forever
  • The Black Death game rule from pre LoD is back #So you can disable the BD as before if you prefer
  • Replaced pacifism with unrelenting faith as a Shih doctrine #Pacifism made little sense for them, they are hunters after all, and blocked holy wars and raiding
  • Nerfed the Qiao lifestyles #Since the above is an overall buff to the Shih, nerfed their unique lifestyles to keep them as the intended relatively difficult faction
  • Removed or replaced most instances of faith_creation_cost_mul #While we don't expressly want to remove faith creation as an option, we also don't want to encourage it either due to the numerous issues it causes
  • Made the Ventrue objective harder to achieve for the AI only #Reports of it being routinely achieved in the battle royale bookmark
  • Lowered the stat penalty for clones (like Shadow Twin) since they only copy the original's base stats now
  • Certain interactions that previously only worked on Mortals now also work on half-splats
  • Updated some religion requirements to take all supernatural versions of Abrahamic religions into account
  • The opinion bonus/penalty from drinking blood as a Vampire doesn't stack anymore
  • Nerfed Perfection of the First Age (Kuei-Jin Soul Arts)
  • Nerfed Implacable Vengeance (Demon Arcana)
  • Tweaked building cost scaling with cultural eras
  • Added legitimacy gains (and some losses) to some PoD decisions
  • The epidemic frequency game rule now defaults to "fewer" in PoD #You likely will have to reset your game rule to default
  • Closing the trait editing window (e.g. from Reweaving) now doesn't trigger the cooldown from its respective character interaction
  • Wraith clones (like the Separated Khaibit) can't be bound anymore
  • The Dream Time cantrip is no longer blocked by strong mental defenses
History
  • Added 4 canon coteries
  • Added 23 lore buttons. Scripted the stats of those characters.
Interface
  • Added a tutorial event when opening the Umbra window for the first time
  • Changing one's splat now opens the introduction event again
  • You now get an interface message when one of your Thralls or Dreamers dies
  • The Dharma trait track now links to the mentioned religions and faiths
  • Updated the map mode GUI with the new map modes from the DLC (Epidemics and Legends)
Graphics
  • Added 60ish character portraits by Sithia
  • Added placeholdery icons to court positions since it's now needed
  • Copying a character's appearance now properly copies visual aspects like their hairstyle and beard
  • Vampires in torpor now use the sleepy time death animation as their idle in their character records and lore events
  • Vampires in torpor in lore events now have catacombs or ossuary event backgrounds depending upon DLC
  • Charon lore event now has a Dark Kingdom background
  • Fae that are dead (or in Arcadia) now have Umbra portrait shader
  • Added some new graphics for Demons who complete their secret quest
  • Added support for shaders that don't get applied to clothes:
    • Ondines now wear normal clothes instead of watery ones. Mudhib wears normal clothes instead of golden ones
    • The metal shapeshifts of Mummies now only change the character and not their clothes
  • Turned off bloom in court scenes since it causes visual issues with certain shaders. This should fix the long-standing flickering glitches with statue graphics
Optimization
  • Got rid of an expensive maintenance event. The mod should now run ~10% faster overall
Bugfixes
  • Various fixes to prevent buildings in progress from getting demolished
  • Various fixes to prevent immortal characters from getting diseased
  • Gave Inquisitors access to Legitimacy
  • Fixed a bug that led to Inquisitors getting no taxes
  • Fixed a bug that would lead to Gargoyles being created with no generation trait
  • Fixed wrong allocation of disciplines in some revenant houses
  • Replaced the potentially lost k_venice by the always there c_venezia as prerequisite for restoring the Giovanni family
  • Fixed Cultists seeing the Resolve bar despite not having Resolve
  • Fixed non-demons gaining Cultists
  • Fix for the "Request Enthrall" interaction
  • Fix for travel teleport abilities not working if the army teleport requirements aren't met
  • Fixed another potential diseased immortals edge case
  • Vassals now properly consider war declaration restrictions to be against their best interests
  • Fixed the requirements for the "Guilty Suicide" interaction for Beatific characters (it now requires the third Level of Devotion instead of 3 Piety)
  • Fixed faction leaders sometimes having the Mortal trait in addition to another splat trait
  • Fix for clipping Kuino quad-eyes
  • Fixed a bug when a demon uses Mark For Return on the mortal they're possessing
    Removing weather cantrips no longer results in opinion penalties or rivalries
  • Ordinating a Hunter will now remove the Turned Hunter trait
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the changed title names from the Clan mapmode to get stuck
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed Anadja to get unlimited base stats
  • Various fixes when giving titles to auto-generated barons
  • Various Umbra fixes
  • Various minor loca fixes
Patron build only
  • The Bastet interaction "Judgment of Pestilence" now spawns an epidemic using the new mechanics
  • Added proper tenets and doctrines to Guild faiths

• 2Like
Reactions:
For my own use, I once went through the game files and disabled all checks preventing hunter/vampire interactions, and ended up founding a vampiric princedom as an angel-themed caitiff bloodline that sheltered and trained hunters, ascending the most promising once with the Embrace. It was fun, but not really worth the effort tbh.

That said, I do think it's interesting how vampire and hunter friendly interactions or thematic overlap seem to happen occasionally. For example:
-The PC in Bloodlines can befriend a hunter and if I understand that right, non-Inquisition hunters like her generally tend to have a much less black and white view of their job
-In Night Road, you can befriend and voluntarily ghoul a hunter and only hunt evil vampires together
-Also in Night Road, you can join forces with the Second Inquisition and drive kindred out of the city
-The Second Inquisition apparently employs Duskborn agents and even allows them to diablerize targets
-There's a recurring theme of hunters deliberately ghouling themselves to become more capable at hunting
-At least according to their own claims, the Banu Haqim are an entire clan of hunters turned vampire so they can hunt better

It would be cool if there was a way to leave room for this aspect of the lore in a sufficiently narrow way that doesn't swing the other direction and make everyone one big happy family. Like a vampire CAN have a single hunter or werewolf friend or the like, but they need an overlap of 2/3 personality traits and a chance encounter or something, and it becomes a secret to both characters. Or maybe a kindred can spend 50 years dedicating themselves to earning a "friend to hunters" trait that SOME hunters respect and that enables normal social interactions.

Last edited:
Caspoi. Thanks for the feedback.

Matasuntha.
Noted about the warning.
100 realm size is already asking for a lot, our players are currently mostly asking for less "paint the map" objectives, not more. Tightening up who can do it would mean that many Gangrel would end up with no objectives, something we don't want.
Custom faiths aren't really supported by the mod. We just have too many tenets. There is a canon Sabbat path for the ferals, feral heart.
Matasuntha's lore portrays her as a fearsome Gangrel. Certainly not a diplomatic, intriguy or learned one. She punches things, hard. And she has great stats for that.

Qawiyya :
Tolerances are barely moddable. You can only have one special tolerance (for samielite, it's the ashirra one) then it's just "do we tolerate foreigh faiths? yes/no?". We hate it as much as you do, but can't do much about it.
We avoid religious heads in the mod. Religious heads are hardcoded to never change religions so, your Samielite head of faith could never join the Sabbat or Camarilla for example.
Her having TF is certainly a possibility.
Lucius is Prince of Jerusalem. Even Qawiyya doesn't contest that, she just rules the diet from the city, but not the city itself. One of the many lore complications that we hopefully will be able to solve with landless and administrative gameplay in the future.

Misc :
Already talked about tolerances. Only one per faith.
Aesigard and Einherjar hate each otber btw so that part is intended. Aesigard are "true believers" while Einherjar have a very warped vision of their faith, seeing themselves as chosen and all that.
The True Brujah ability to remake Carthage has been removed several patches ago and replaced by a new objective.
Diseased vampires should hopefully be fixed in the new update.
Removing Golconda without something equivalent to pursue for those we removed it from isn't something we will do.

Things I haven't specifically addressed are basically things I agree with but might be too low priority to do at the moment.

Lord Asgar :

All your examples are modern. In Dark Ages, we are talking about Inquisitors, the people who irl burned women at the stake because they used herbs and lived outside a village. In the WoD, as you can imagine, it's much worse. You won't find friendship and tolerance in there.
Others hunters are a different matter. You can see in the latest update that Ikhwan tolerates mummies and can work with them, or Qorjin's can do the same with werewolves. So we have exceptions to the rule already.
There are been talks of allowing the hunter trait for vampires (blade style) but it's too deeply scripted to be for mortals right now to be worth the effort.

Thanks for the update! :)

This one literally made me laugh out loud:
[*]Refusing someone who challenges you to a boardgame now only makes them mad for 5 years, instead of forever

Sounds so petty! :D

Caspoi. Thanks for the feedback.

Matasuntha.
Noted about the warning.
100 realm size is already asking for a lot, our players are currently mostly asking for less "paint the map" objectives, not more. Tightening up who can do it would mean that many Gangrel would end up with no objectives, something we don't want.
Custom faiths aren't really supported by the mod. We just have too many tenets. There is a canon Sabbat path for the ferals, feral heart.
Matasuntha's lore portrays her as a fearsome Gangrel. Certainly not a diplomatic, intriguy or learned one. She punches things, hard. And she has great stats for that.

Qawiyya :
Tolerances are barely moddable. You can only have one special tolerance (for samielite, it's the ashirra one) then it's just "do we tolerate foreigh faiths? yes/no?". We hate it as much as you do, but can't do much about it.
We avoid religious heads in the mod. Religious heads are hardcoded to never change religions so, your Samielite head of faith could never join the Sabbat or Camarilla for example.
Her having TF is certainly a possibility.
Lucius is Prince of Jerusalem. Even Qawiyya doesn't contest that, she just rules the diet from the city, but not the city itself. One of the many lore complications that we hopefully will be able to solve with landless and administrative gameplay in the future.

Misc :
Already talked about tolerances. Only one per faith.
Aesigard and Einherjar hate each otber btw so that part is intended. Aesigard are "true believers" while Einherjar have a very warped vision of their faith, seeing themselves as chosen and all that.
The True Brujah ability to remake Carthage has been removed several patches ago and replaced by a new objective.
Diseased vampires should hopefully be fixed in the new update.
Removing Golconda without something equivalent to pursue for those we removed it from isn't something we will do.

Things I haven't specifically addressed are basically things I agree with but might be too low priority to do at the moment.

Lord Asgar :

All your examples are modern. In Dark Ages, we are talking about Inquisitors, the people who irl burned women at the stake because they used herbs and lived outside a village. In the WoD, as you can imagine, it's much worse. You won't find friendship and tolerance in there.
Others hunters are a different matter. You can see in the latest update that Ikhwan tolerates mummies and can work with them, or Qorjin's can do the same with werewolves. So we have exceptions to the rule already.
There are been talks of allowing the hunter trait for vampires (blade style) but it's too deeply scripted to be for mortals right now to be worth the effort.
I think that you missed Catubodua when removing Carthage from the True Brujah, because she still has that decision available to her in the latest version of the mod. Fair enough on the hard-coded limitations and aversion to remove content without giving something else to replace it to characters though. Reason why I wanted to be able to make a custom Sabbat Savage faith was mostly because the Sabbat Beasts are based on the regular Ferals, and I wanted to introduce an equivalent to the more militant Savages with their warmongering and total rejection of the masquerade.

Catu has unique access to both the True Brujah decision and Carthage.
As you can read in her backstory, she was a friend of both Troile and Brujah (though more of a lover of the former). She isn't a "kill all Troile's Brujah" on sight kind of character so her having both objectives makes sense.

Ah, that makes sense.

I know shes not really a priority character, but could Mary the Black be given her canon skin colour and maybe, a decision/event to become possessed by Michael/restore some twisted horror version of the Dream?

I will ask on the discord if a portrait artist wants to tackle her. Her DNA is random right now.

For a special decision, I make those only for bookmarked characters since they are more visible. I'm perfectly happy to integrate such an event/decision if someone else wants to do it though.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Princes of Darkness, "Hunters & Heists", Hotfix 4, Version 1.12.4.1, 4/6/2024 New
Princes of Darkness, "Hunters & Heists", Hotfix 4, Version 1.12.4.1, 4/6/2024
  • PoD ModCon Loading Screen. Watch April 26th to 28th, 2024! 3 days, 4 hosts, more than 50+ mods.

1712380200732.png

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Princes of Darkness, "Hunters & Heists", Hotfix 2, Version 1.12.2.1, Change Log, 3/8/2024
  • Compatible with Crusader Kings 3 Version 1.12.2.1 "Scythe" and "Legends of the Dead" DLC

View attachment 1090783

Gameplay
  • Added a new objective for Demons that lets them create a Primordial Sin Dragon
  • Added lifestyle perks for the Lore of Awakening and Lore of the Firmament for the Asharu dynasty
  • Added an intro event and objective for Persephone
  • Added an accolade for Wraiths
  • Enabled the Blood and Kin dynasty legacy tracks for certain splats that can have children
Interface
  • When selecting a character to play on the map, the interface now shows their splat
Graphics
  • The character view now uses DLC backgrounds when applicable
  • Gave the character portrait at the bottom left nighttime lighting. Also made it bigger because why not
  • Changed the map font
  • Some more tweaks to the map table lighting
  • Saved the map texture with mipmaps so it doesn't look pixelated when zooming out
Bugfixes
  • Fixed health modifiers displaying the wrong values
  • Made the county view slightly bigger to prevent clipping
  • Using Alchemy to turn into a Shapeshifter now properly removes all incompatible traits
  • Various tooltip fixes
Nice