Imperator to CKII Converter - Development Thread (not for troubleshooting)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alors j'ai commencer le programme de portage, mais je le fait au compte goutte grace aux tuto idhrendur car je ne connait pas le language C++.
Le mapping j'ai fait la scandinavie, grande bretagne et grèce (manque tout le reste)

Sinon j'ai réfléchi et fait les cultures, religion, nations spéciales puis commencer les traits.

Voila...Donc t'attend pas à voir le convertisseur demain.

Alors j'ai commencer le programme de portage, mais je le fait au compte goutte grace aux tuto idhrendur car je ne connait pas le language C++.
Le mapping j'ai fait la scandinavie, grande bretagne et grèce (manque tout le reste)

Sinon j'ai réfléchi et fait les cultures, religion, nations spéciales puis commencer les traits.

Voila...Donc t'attend pas à voir le convertisseur demain.
So, you're working on creating a province mapping between Imperator and CK2? Do you need help with this? I have some experience doing province mappings from Eu4 to Vicky2.

If you want to help me with the mapping, I want to.
If you have worked on the EUIV to Victoria II converter do you have the software or not?
I know where the github is, but I haven't used it in a while. I only worked on updating province mapping when no one else wanted to. The actual code of the converter defines a lot of higher order c++ functions and that's just beyond my present skills.

I don't see any province mappings on the the ImperatortoCK2 github, and I need to get a handle on the formatting. Do you have a branch or something you're working off of?

Download the latest version of the software because there was a problem with imperator (but now it works).

I put you in mine what I did, it comes down to Great Britain, Greece and Scandinavia, plus a few cities here and there that I could do thanks to the name. It's a bit of a mess but I plan to continue next week with France.

Attachments

• provincemappings.txt
    26,8 KB · Views: 0
Download the latest version of the software because there was a problem with imperator (but now it works).

I put you in mine what I did, it comes down to Great Britain, Greece and Scandinavia, plus a few cities here and there that I could do thanks to the name. It's a bit of a mess but I plan to continue next week with France.
Do you mind If I work on Iberia? I figure it's pretty easily distinguishable from France (with perhaps the sole exception of Roussillon).

Yes if you can see that you are doing a zone put it away either during or after in the spain zone with kingdom and duchy if possible. it will make it easier to read for later

This one should be locked, actually (I started the other one to take over), but the list of mods disappeared with the forum upgrade so I'm not sure who to message.