• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TombolaG: Well the only thing to do now is read 1-9 :D. Thanks!

hebelecan:
I'm not sure what it is, but its something utterly stupid. IC takeover on was a mistake. I think at the point I'm up to atm, (somewhere around 1950) its around 2000. With around 1000 being wasted, because there is no use for it, and to save on resources haha.

The Upper Hand!

nzflagrp0.gif

Again, General Wier makes a name mistake

“Oh shit, not this slut again. I order an attack!!”

“Sir? What on earth are you on about this time?”

“Lydia. I thought I had got rid of her. Go, 13 divisions should do it. She’s a tough one ;)

“Uh, sure thing sir.”

ScreenSave71.jpg

Lida, one tough cookie

Off goes the attack, and surprises of surprises it works. Not helped by the Soviet guy having Stalin watching him...

Stalin.jpg

Hey guy, you do good... or... BLAM!

Anyone can see what good could come on an attack on Grondo. It just makes sense. When one junior officer questions the attack (forest attack... at night?) he was clipped around the head with a large trout then forced to eat his hat while standing on his head and being towed around the room on a miniature Zeppelin.

ScreenSave72-1.jpg

OBVIOUSLY to let the Soviets use their new AK-47s!

The smartness (intelligence) of this awesome attack becomes clear very very soon.

ScreenSave73.jpg

” Boris! We are out of supplies again!” “Dammit, I just sold our only turnip to get Natasha back!”

siberia-russian-babushka.jpg

AAHHHRRRRGGGHHHHH not so nice this time

ScreenSave74.jpg

On that image alone, 50,000 Soviets immediatly surrender without a fight. Who can blame them?

ScreenSave75.jpg

I really have nothing for this pic. Its a random fight, but look! Cool tanks!

Zukhov fails again. His demise is coming....

Field Marshal Howard 'Potato' Kippenberger bravely leads 220,000 men against 40,000 Soviets. 30,000 of which are over the age of 65. Well done Kip, well done.

ScreenSave76.jpg

Back in my day sonny, we fought 500,000 New Zealanders and we never had these new fangled 'guns', oh no we had to use sharp sticks and walk THREE THOUSAND miles in the freezing snow!

To the east, Freyberg leads the attack on the city.

ScreenSave77.jpg

Urban warfare OoooOOOoo

Leading elements of the attack reported back an extrordinary weapon...

Tank-1.jpg

Jesus Christ what IS that?

Luckily, the tank was confroned by a secret weapon that we had been working on...

AAAHHHHRRRRRGGGGGG

While they screamed in terror, it was easy to blow the treads off. They then leapt from the hatches and gladly ran into captivity. Yay!

ScreenSave78.jpg

More tanks

More tanks indeed, more tanks going down the drain. Ha ha! 50,000 men gone again, we take yet more German land, from the Soviets, for New Zealand! (Bet you dont hear that much!)

ScreenSave79.jpg

Fucking Germans

Upon hearing Memel has been liberated, Germans in Dortmund rebel. Cheeky bastards. Luckily, we had Luxembourg...ian? and Wallonian divisions nearby to save the day. Whats even better was we managed to infiltrate this 'resistance' movement with our top agent!!

katyperry0.jpg

Shes like Tanya, only hotter!

Katy Perry, teh spy. Lulls the enemy into a flase sense of being by telling them that yes, she did kiss a girl, and yes she did like it. After that they just want to be around her. She reports back to us though.

Ooooooooh yeah​

Last edited:
Actually, after reading ahead, my IC is 108/862/593, and my TC is 955/2082, which I am estatic about to be honest

Teh Northern Battles

nzflagrp0.gif

With the secret weapon (see above) working wonders in Memel, it was decided that she should be rested in preparation for the final assault. Instead, Operation Half-Surround-Soviets-Then-Pummel-Them was put into action. At least it looked cool on the map!!

ScreenSave80.jpg

General Kippenberger was heard to remark that his opponent was something of a Jerk

With that out of the way, an attack on the north was launched. It was decided that they really needed to catch up with how the others were doing further south. It seemed they were betting bored. Well. We can sort that out.

ScreenSave81.jpg

Three pronged aattack!!

Scene: Stalin relaxing in his dacha.

Stalin.jpg

Stalin: Ah, a good vodka, perfect for a quiet night alone.

Stalin drinks from the bottle on his desk, only to stop when a knock is heard

Stalin: Hmpf? What is this? Who is there?

Molotov: It is I Comrade Stalinski! I bring an important message!

Stalin: *sigh* well slide it under the door. I'm busy tonight. *mumbles* Besides I can't be bothered putting pants on.

Sounds of grunting and heaving

Molotov: It won't go under Comrade!

Stalin: Why not?

Molotov: It's in my head!

Stalin goes into a rage, throwing his gold plated turnip across the room. Suddenly, a wafer thin head covered in blood slides under the door

Molotov: I have done it Comrade Stalinski!

It turns out the message Moltov was keen to give to Stalin was that not only had the three pronged attack worked, but that Freyberg had decided to have a go to the East. Its cheating against disorganised guys you know.

ScreenSave82.jpg

That Soviet guy looks kinda senile anyway. Shoot him!

Back on the Northern Front, some other battle was going on. New Zealand command has no idea why this battle should be shown, but none the less it is.

ScreenSave83.jpg

Pointless pictures

Inside Stalin's dacha he is getting worried. The blood from Molotov won't come out of the axminster. He tried wringing it into some sort of glass, but it still remaind.

Stalin: Shitski. Now what do I do with this glass of Molotov's blood?

Studio Audience: Drink it! Drink it!

Stalin: Drink it? Like vodka? I could call it a Molotov Cocktail!

*note* I am sorry. So so sorry.

As Stalin is about to down the blood, an Aide rushes in.

Aide: Comrade Stalin! I have news! The French have broken our lines to the South!! Moscow is under threat!

Stalin: The French?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh. Oh my. I havent laughed like that since I was a little girl.

ScreenSave84.jpg

Turns out he was right

As promised previously, a shot of the Duke of Wellington's division is included in this update! Having landed in Italy way back in '43, they have been fighting for 5 years in Europe. Also included in this bonus shot is the New Zealand economy! We want for nothing!!

ScreenSave85.jpg

Good old Freyberg. Runs the country, leads the troops, stands on the outskirts of Moscow. Superman of our time!

In the Estonina capital. Oh, Ex Estonian capital, 50,000 Soviets find themselves in a bit of trouble.

ScreenSave86.jpg

America. Firmly entrenched in Finland.

The Americans are most probably doing one thing, and thinking one thing.

fdrl_ww2.jpg

Apart from the guy in front. He's just sleeping

While the Americans are hanging out in Southern Finland, all 320,000 of them, New Zealand advances into the Estonian capital. Will they release them as a puppet? Won't they? Who knows?

ScreenSave87.jpg

Liberators all!

The Baltics are mine. The Ukraine is mine. only one thing left to be mine nao. Stalin know where it is, and he is getting nervous about it. An Aide appears...

Stalin: Oh no, they haven't. They haven't...

The aide nods without a word. The attack has gone in...

ScreenSave88.jpg

NooOOOoooOOooOoOOoOOOoOOOOoOOOOOOO

Stalin: This has the potential to be bad.

without warning, a cup of Molotov's blood sails across the room, narrowly missing Stalin's head. An assassination attempt!! The aide throws off their Soviet uniform...

katy-perry.jpg

Its Agent Katy Perry!!!

Agent Perry laughs manically before bounding out the window into the night. Things have gone well on this evening.

See:

ScreenSave89.jpg

Leningrad beith mineith!!

TombolaG: Thanks, I have another 13ish updates to go then FINALLY done

Austria Hungary: Guilty, I think I said that a few pages back to model new recruits from the European conquests that wanna fight Bolshevism. But I may have gone too extreme... Not too much has been used though. I havent built anything for a while because its too damn annoying to transport from NZ to Europe, bah.

is this really dead?
Barely been a couple of weeks, you need to allow a good few months before you can declare anything dead around here.

Barely been a couple of weeks, you need to allow a good few months before you can declare anything dead around here.
Ahh the irony. I hadn't seen anything from El Pip in ages and when I come on today, BAM he's commented on mine. No this is not dead, just, as everyone knows, my updating skills are trash. But how bout I update today then, just to be nice :D

The New Zealand Government is proud to present:
For The Fern: Napoleon's Ambition!!

nzflagrp0.gif

As previously promised, and kindly reminded by a fellow countryman, I had promised an update. I really need to get rid of these screens!!

Why Napoleon's Ambition I hear you madly asking?! Why, it shall become clear!!

First things are first; the North... 15,000 shivering old men and one terrifying woman sit shivering in a swamp in Novorgod. They have nothing to eat, as yet again that bastard Ivan has run out of Natalyas to trade for turnips, and only marsh water to drink. (To see pictures of all the wonders mentioned please turn to page ten and view the updates there. Your custom is appreciated)

It is decided that the one woman alone is a threat. A New Zealand general is very pleased to order an attack!

ScreenSave90.jpg

Raaaaaaaaar!!

As the order passes down the lines, two whole divisions of battle hardened New Zealanders simply refuse to attack that terrifying vision...

AAAHHHHHHRRRRGGHHHHH

Thus the sole division bravely battles on, urged on by the promise of ten weeks leave and a possible night with Agent Katy Perry! For some though, it is not enough.

ScreenSave91.jpg

For Katy Perry!!

Those brave soldiers came back from the front with the charactaristic thousand mile stare, having confronted horrors no man should see. As a result, a new medal was commissioned to award all those men for their heroism.

yadav3.jpg

Yes, these men were awarded two brass testicles

With masses of men moving around behind the lines, Freyberg is not content to sit on his laurels... Oho no! He is busy busy busy completing the preparations for the attack on the MOTHERLAND! Mozak needs to be ours!!

ScreenSave93.jpg

It is such unfair odds

With this small diversion completed, Freyberg, sitting around his tent having a stubby of Lion Red (Lyon Rouge to those in the know) is approached by his aide.

Aide: Mein Feldmarschall... ach... Ahem... Mr Freyberg, we are at the gates of Moscow. Do we attack?
Frey-dawg: No, not yet Winston. I cannot risk sending more men in against that... thing... look what it did to XI Corps at Novogrod! We need more intelligence. Where is Agent Perry?
Aide: Sir, Agent Perry is currently... busy roaming Stalin's dacha with Molotov Cocktails. And she has an engagement with XI Corps when she gets back... You know, for the bravery and all that.
Freyberg:
Very true, very true. Do we have any more people?
Aide: Well... There is one...

Islafisherpic15iq_89.jpg

Agent Fisher! Rawr...

Freyberg: HOLY SHIT! I mean... *ahem* Very well Winston, send her in. If that terror weapon isnt there, we attack.

In the dead of the night, Agent Fisher schneaks into Moscow. No sign of the terror is evident, just 30,000 Soviets and 5,000 tanks. Easy Peasy.

A very relieved Freyberg orders the attack.

ScreenSave94.jpg

"Lets go lads! For Agent Fisher!"

Everything is coming up ACES!

ScreenSave95.jpg

Suck it Napoleon!

napoleon2.gif

Quitter

Yes, the gates of Moscow have been breached. New Zealand troops patrol the Kremlin. When Nappy entered the city it was a burning wasteland. When Freyberg entered... well, it was still burning, but at least we arent on the retreat now! Only 7 years previously this was the burning hope of Hitler, eh buddy?

Hitlerja.jpg

JA!

How'd that end for you dear Hitler?

"Ach! I died!"

Yeah, tough luck about that.
So, with Moscow taken, and Finland well and truly cut off, we begin to clear it out. This will not take long, especially with Uberstacks of Americans... right? Naw, theyre useless.

ScreenSave96.jpg

Winter War, anyone?

Finally for today, the Koreans, having just got off a boat all the way from, well, Korea, hear that Moscow has fallen. Figuring there isnt much else to do, they stop. And hang out with the Danes. And the Swedish. Such a gathering.

ScreenSave97.jpg

"I have a feeling we aren't in Seoul anymore Toto"

Propably trying to find some of that marshwater, huh?

marshwater.jpg

Enough to drive a man to drink

So that is it for today. Moscow has fallen, what will happen? Both Napoleon and Hitler's ambitions have been realised! How will this affect the world? Raar has a job, how will it effect his updating skills? (lets be honest, they were shit anyway) Tune in next time for more excitement!​

You have a job, a new fit secret agent and the Korean army has turned up! Huzzahs all round boys, things can't get better than this surely? :D

You have a job, a new fit secret agent and the Korean army has turned up! Huzzahs all round boys, things can't get better than this surely? :D
Oh they can, and have. Not only is Agent Fisher finally on the case, I just turned 23 today :D The update was my gift to you all haha

I want an update!!!

Btw- did you use a mp cheat cause to have as much men an as the ussr is like giving every man child and gargoyle in new Zealand a gun