• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haha, I'd been focussing on my other AAR to be honest, I'll try and book it in at some stage.

And yeah, I did use MP cheat, it thought it would represent the volunteers from other, er, 'occupied' countries against Bolshevism. Like the Free Germans I have hidden away somewhere!

Haha, I'd been focussing on my other AAR to be honest, I'll try and book it in at some stage.

And yeah, I did use MP cheat, it thought it would represent the volunteers from other, er, 'occupied' countries against Bolshevism. Like the Free Germans I have hidden away somewhere!

lol, the Italian king joined your cause. I had a feeling cause it seemed so 'wrong' for nz to be killing the ussr, I might do an Iceland aar but it will be nothing like this with transports flying every were

The Return of the Fern!
Seriously, how many times have I waited months to update??

nzflagrp0.gif

The scene: The Kremlin.

Freyberg sits with his feet on Stalin's table, a bottle of Lyon Rouge in one hand, a sheaf of Soviet documents in the other.

Freyberg: Well, this seems to be going well. Lets keep the attack going, onto the next Soviet army to be slaughtered!!

ScreenSave99.jpg

You're the boss Frey-dawg

With some breathing room now established, Freyberg sits back again, chucks his feet up and looks around the office that Stalin once had, and out the window to the city that Napolean had occupied, only to be driven out of.

napoleon.jpg

Sad little man

What now, what important site must now become New Zealand's? Where shall we go from here? Stalingrad? Baku?

Murmansk?

ScreenSave100.jpg

Too easy mate

Wait... what? Murmansk? What a joke, just leave it for the Poms to take.

Basil: "I say, look at the hell holes we have been through, North Africa... Southampton... Cardiff... Now Norway, and those insolent colonials expect us to take on the might of the Soviet army?! Thats a bit off old chap."
Cecil: "Quite. More tea old bean?"

To the south, the exhausted men and machines of Hargest's armoured corps reaches the last pocket of Soviets in southern Finland. They are armed with swords, pickles and a small cache of turnips!! An epic battle ensues

ScreenSave101.jpg

Don't worry Americans, we got this, no no no, don't move those 28 divisions to help, we're ok

Actually, don't worry America, we won't bother you with becoming a superpower. We have that under control too. You just sit back, put your feet up, grab a bud and a bucket o' chicken.

BEFORE WE VAPORISE YOU!!!

ScreenSave102.jpg

MUAHAHAHAHA

Y'all just lucky you is our allies an all that. Next time though... better watch out.

ScreenSave103.jpg

Haha just felt like reposting that.

In Stalin's dacha, Fregberg organises another attack.

Freyberg: "Ok, Kip, just go south. We're sure that there is some guys down there. Just roll on past them, about thirty odd thousand of them... what is that stain down there on the Axminster?"
Kippenberger: "Sir, I know we can win this battle, but do we actually have decent intelligence? I know that Agent Katy Perry is still... er... busy."
Freyberg: "We have more assets than Perry... *mutters* I think it's blood!"

A calm voice floats from across the room.

"Do not fear Field-Marshall, the enemy are mostly equipped with 1936 weapons and are already retreating..."

IslaFisher.jpg

That is some nice assets :D

With Agent Fisher aiding the cause, there is no doubt of the battle.

ScreenSave104.jpg

for Agent Fisher!!!

Freyberg sits on the ground in Stalin's dacha, a bucket of bleach next to him, clad in a small pinnifore, scrubbing at the stain.

Freyberg: *Muttering* "Stupid Stalin and his stupid stupid. Honestly, who spills blood??"
Aide: Sir! New just through from the boffins!"

ScreenSave105.jpg

Edging close to a mushroom!

Aide: "Where do we put it?"
Freyberg looks up, distracted. "Just chuck it in Wellington, that'll do. How's the Northern Campaign looking?"

ScreenSave106.jpg

Well, that's pretty good I guess

And to finish, an overview of Operation Polar Glory.

ScreenSave107.jpg

Shameless!!

Not looking bad really. Finland looks secured. Now... for the rest of the scoungy nation.

Will this be updated within the next month? And more importantly, will anyone notice my shameless operation name stealing? Who on earth knows?!

Basil really should cheer up, there are worse places than Murmansk. New Zealand's South Island for instance. :p

Basil really should cheer up, there are worse places than Murmansk. New Zealand's South Island for instance. :p
That was cold man, cold.

Cut me real deep just then... :D

For my 1,000th post I thought that I would make an appearance here just to let you know that of course this is not dead. I'm just waiting for some time to finish it. There is still around 12 updates to go then it dies a natural death.

I'm just taking my time :D

Seriously, Lets Just Finish This Shit

nzflagrp0.gif

When we last left our brave county of the (almost) normal, they were advancing on all fronts against the dreaded Soviet War machine.

trololol.jpg

I just threw up in my mouth

Ugh.

No, not that. The Marines were advancing relentlessly across the Soviet steppes. Nothing can stand in their way.

ScreenSave108.jpg

Shit a brick

Least of all 30,000 Soviets... Equipped with AK-47s... and RPGs...

Shit. Oh well. Send in the airforce. Yet another classic gamey ground attack. Lets do this.

ScreenSave109.jpg

Insert "Ride of the Valkryies song here

For those of you with no imagination, here is a pic that illustrates how the attack went.

14897040-07125948.jpg

Whhheeeee! Splat!

In Finland, 300 Soviets attempt to hold back 30,000 New Zealanders. No Sparta moments here. They got crushed.

ScreenSave110.jpg

This. Is. TORINO!

Eleven divisions under Zukhov later try the same trick. And fail

ScreenSave111.jpg

This. Is. ROVA... ehhh screw it lets just surrender.

And so they did. With another eleven divisions in the bag, it was decided that another utterly pointless attack must be launched. To..... SIBERIA!!

ScreenSave112.jpg

Pointless

With the enemy distracted in the north, two men in hats decide upon a duel.

ScreenSave113.jpg

... I got nuthin here

With this success, the Paras decide they want a piece of the action.

ScreenSave114.jpg

"It's very hard to fight on the ground dragging a parachute

An important lesson is learnt. Never take a potato to a gunfight.

orly.gif

ORLY?

yahrly.jpg

YAHRLY!

And for the second post running, the conclusion to Operation Polar Glory is shown here! In all... its... glory.

I'm sorry. So sorry.

ScreenSave115.jpg

RAWR!

Next time: More pointless fights! More stupid pics... and SNOW!

Well done on that update. It was almost indescribable and that's always a good thing. :D

Really outdidmyself there huh? Well, with a total readership of about 3 now, I just want to finish this so I can say I have finished an AAR :D

Its coming, just had a big few weeks is all. As usual :D