• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Would like to nominate

@GulMacet
for Fan of the Week, not only for that wonderfully hilarious one quoted, but for all the ardent comments.
Warmest congrats @GulMacet and special thanks to the inimitable @filcat for the shout out on the AAR :)

No sh!t hits the fan this week - it’s set to reverse cycle :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the AARosphere lately. Is it alright if I delegate that particular duty to @filcat ?

It should rather be opened for anyone to pick a new fan if you can't or won't, but @filcat might be the first to answer the call once more.

Thus opened once more for nomination.
As always first come, first serve.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'd like to nominate @Eludio for this week! I hope filcat can forgive me, but I think Eludio is deserving of it. I've really appreciated his comments on my AAR, and he's always got an interesting insight.

• 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Now THIS is a surprise! Thank you all for the kind words, and thank you, Rusty, for the nomination. I'll just say that I'm usually a terrible commenter, but that both reading your AAR and discussing it has been an absolute pleasure, and helped me overcome my usual terrible-ness with regards to actively participating!

• 5Like
Reactions:
Now THIS is a surprise! Thank you all for the kind words, and thank you, Rusty, for the nomination. I'll just say that I'm usually a terrible commenter, but that both reading your AAR and discussing it has been an absolute pleasure, and helped me overcome my usual terrible-ness with regards to actively participating!
This reminds me of my reaction first time I got the award. And the second. And the third, I think. Then I kinda realized others saw something I didn't. So continue to read and comment, and try to stop feeling terrible. Having been given this award, you have proven to be not! :)

• 5Like
Reactions:
This reminds me of my reaction first time I got the award. And the second. And the third, I think. Then I kinda realized others saw something I didn't. So continue to read and comment, and try to stop feeling terrible. Having been given this award, you have proven to be not! :)
I'll be honest, I was not prepared for this level of wholesomeness and motivation. Thank you Nikolai!

• 5Like
Reactions:
[Sincere apologies for the turbo-gif content]

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the AARosphere lately.
1637266491683.gif

Anyway, may be next time. Cheers!

I hope filcat can forgive me,
Err... it should rightfully be community nomination, and have no authority over choosing the Fan of the Week, cannot even dare to claim such a position.

Besides, if such an auteur-ship exists, then it must be declared hereby,

House of filcat knows no khagan but the khagan of the comments and the fans, whose name is @stnylan.
1637267032274.gif

stnylan: Apologies for bothering by name-drop-mentioning.

I'd like to nominate Eludio for this week! (...) I think Eludio is deserving of it. I've really appreciated his comments on my AAR, and he's always got an interesting insight.
1637267242926.gif

Edit: Minor grammatical correction.

Last edited:
  • 2Love
  • 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: