• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @TheAnguishedOne! I am sorry but I have not had time to shop and bake after sending the orange balls to @DensleyBlair. I hope that you will accept a virtual daffodil crown symbolizing your fame and the approach of springtime (northern hemisphere). It promises to be a beautiful day in my hometown, "The Daffodil Capital of America". @TheAnguishedOne, have a wonderful week of glory.

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations !

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you all so much! I've felt bad lately, feeling like I'm not following enough AARs right now. It's nice knowing my comments still make some small difference.

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
If I am not mistaken, it's just about time I pass this award along. I'd like to pass the award to @Crimson Lionheart , who I believe hasn't won the award in some time. Congratulations!

Reactions:
Reactions:
Congratulations!

Reactions:
Congratulations!
@Crimson Lionheart, Congratulations! In honor of St. Patrick, some home baked Irish flag cookies are traveling the cyber highway from my oven to your inbox.
If I am not mistaken, it's just about time I pass this award along. I'd like to pass the award to @Crimson Lionheart , who I believe hasn't won the award in some time. Congratulations!
Thank you so so very much guys! :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
Double awardee! Congratulations! :D

Reactions:
A few days early, I believe hand over day is Sunday, but that just means our new winner gets a few more days in the limelight.

Congratulations @Crimson Lionheart

Reactions:
Congrats both of you!

• 1Like
Reactions: