• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(( Have a good trip! ))

((Remember how I said I would update before I left?

I lied, apparently.

Sorry about that, everyone. I'll be leaving for the airport soon. I'll be back in about six weeks!))

((

In all seriousness, enjoy your six weeks away from AARland. We'll be waiting for when you get back. :)))

((Hey all. I'm back now! I'm going to poll active folks one last time. Hope to start updating in early December! If you want to continue, say so! :) ))

(( Yay, welcome back! I want to continue! ))

((I'll keep watching for an interesting character to play. ;)))

((The Strategos nods and is glad his new chronicler is back :). ))

((Hi all! So, it's been another month... I'm getting really bad at keeping up with this. Unfortunately, I'll be away on business for much of January too.

I think it might be prudent to let this AAR go at this point. Life and/or my bad memory keep getting in the way. For now, we'll keep things open, but don't expect an update before February.))

(( I expect I'll still be here, but if it fades away it was fun while it lasted. ))

((Well that is one long wait, but I'm willing to wait it out.

tumblr_inline_mvre16goRr1qmjfuo.gif
))

((Aniketos won't want to rest before achieving at least one goal...
But if he has to, at least he can take pride in being the Laloudios who achieved the most :D. I'm seconding the others.))

((Happy 2018 all!

I think it's time to go ahead and let this die. I want to thank everyone for participating; I hadn't anticipate how busy having a full time job would make me. I'll still be making Let's Plays from time to time. I'm starting a Stellaris: Apocalypse playthrough in about two weeks. Should be a lot of fun!))

(( Disappointing but unsurprising. I don't have the time or patience for LPs, so hopefully you'll find the time for AARs again in the future. But if not, I still had much pleasure from the ones you have written. Thank you for them all! ))

((Full-time jobs and iAARs just don't mix. It was fun while it lasted though, and good to see someone take a shot at trying a CK2 iAAR. :)))