• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
could multiply Patriarchs be used for making Heresies in both Catholicism and othodox (say Ethiopian Monophysite Partiarch, or a heretic pope followed by a number of nations, kickstarting reformation)

Haven't read the thread: Is all the stuff with standing armies and factions only for the Byzantine Empire or are there changes to game mechanics for Catholic/Islamic rulers too?

Actually, Crusader Kings II has received Wednesdays for dev diaries, so you'll have to be patient until next Wednesday (September 5.)

does that mean its always going to be Wednesdays from now on?; as it has been Fridays previously.

Actually, Crusader Kings II has received Wednesdays for dev diaries, so you'll have to be patient until next Wednesday (September 5.)
This is unacceptable, and very much against the grain of the silent OCD majority, for whom I speak. That said, I accept your apology in advance and look forward to the first dev diary tomorrow. :)

Not necessarily, but for Legacy of Rome, it will be Wednesdays.

Did you just make that rule, because you realised you hadn't begun on tomorrow's dev diary?

Did you just make that rule, because you realised you hadn't begun on tomorrow's dev diary?
crafty sneaky foxes aren't they? :laugh:

Will the Ethipoians get some love as well? Currently they are very underbalanced and almost unplayable. The muslims always conquer them as well.

Please implement both a mechanic for Pope / Patriarch fighting and the possible reconciliation between them. The Patriarch could hypothetically call a crusade to reclaim the Byzantine lands in southern Italy, the Pope could call for a crusade against Constantinople or both could declare themselves equals! If the relations between Pope and Patriarch are good, maybe they can even declare holy wars for All True Christians.

Heresies need to be developed on too. I want to see Heretical hierarchies rather than just some abstract shaded region on the religion view map.

does that mean its always going to be Wednesdays from now on?; as it has been Fridays previously.

i stole fridays for eu4 dev diaries...

The Patriarch screen makes me think about... ARCHBISHOPS and DIOCESES recpgnising which territory falls under the jurisdiction of which bishop or archbishop.

that would be nice indeed. but we need to have some interesting interactions/powers for those archbishops. local peace of god, upgrading a weak claim into a strong one or whatever cool thing Paradox will invent^^

The obvious questions are
1) Will the players have their screen blacked out if their character gets blinded?
2) Will blind characters still fall for and knock up random women? ("My daughter? But I thought it was the maid!")
3) Will blindness affect decadency?
4) Will certain events be blocked for blind characters?
5) What is the earliest safe age for blinding? Does blinding affect education?
6) Will there be miracle high piety event curing the blindness or granting uncanny senses, negating the penalty?

wx4L2.png

Ooh, NOW I get it! I still dont understand why someone drew a white penis on the right though

Ooh, NOW I get it! I still dont understand why someone drew a white penis on the right though
That's a very poorly written "wtf", took me a while to make it out.