Crusader Kings II - 2.6.1.1 The Reaper's Due Hotfix - NOT for problem reports! [SKBW]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is pruning and wth is the court cleanser?

Not for the players court. AI courts only.....so they said...

extracts of official quotes
"Unnecessary characters are simply killed off.
Characters are considered unnecessary if none of the following are true:

They're a ruler
They're imprisoned
They've got parents
They've got a spouse
They've got children
They've got a council position
They've got a claim
They're under age 40

How large a court has to be for it to be checked for such characters can be modded in defines.lua.
It is set to 10 in 2.6."

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ptimization-and-modding.962057/#post-21683764
AND
- Will not prune characters who have titles (either landed or minor)
- Will not prune immortal characters
- Will not prune characters who are married, have lovers, friends or rivals
- Will not prune special interest characters
- Will not prune Character who cause someone else's death
- Will not prune prisoners
- Will not prune people who have parents
- Will not prune people with claims

In defines.lua:

COURT_PRUNE_SIZE = 10, -- Courts larger than this will be checked for pruning each month
PRUNE_MINIMAL_AGE = 40, -- Minimum age for a courtier to be prunable if considered irrelevant
HEALTH_IMMUNITY_TO_PRUNING = 7, -- If a character has that much health, they won't be pruned

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...a-glimmer-of-hope.965862/page-3#post-21767157

Reactions:
It seems like all the notable issues have been fixed. Now the DLC is perfect. Great work.:)

Not exactly.

After the Reaper's Due I've noticed a glitch in notification about army arrival.
It should appear once the army arrives, but after the patch 2.6.1.1 it appears every day the army stays in a province.

Reactions:
Nice, though I cant really say that I encountered these bugs before.
Was kind of hoping that the random diseases would get tuned down a tiny bit, not ones that pop up from epidemics, but the random ones.
Though I understand such things take time to tweak to perfection.

Anyway, very, very lovely DLC.

Hi all,

We just released a hotfix in which we fix a few things, see patchnotes below.

- Fixed children not getting their education trait upon becoming adults when you don't have Conclave

[Expletive] YEAH!

Thanks, team! I can get back to the game now! Stellar job! (As opposed to a Stellaris job, which would be something entirely different...)

- No longer will you get upset about your spouse/parent's grave getting robbed if you were the robber

At least you won't be upset on the inside.

"My liege! The grave of former Queen Hildegarde the Unfaithful has been defiled!"

"Outrageous! Absolutely outrageous! <hehe...>"

Reactions:
Thank god. Tying my vassals down by marrying them to my kids has been a prime strategy for me since day one of CK2 and I was horrified when my vassals started reminding me that I wasn't that big of a deal anyway.

Reactions:
Reactions:
What the hell is a horse doctor???
More on Horse Matter:

ck2_4.png

Let's see how will he handle my Flu.

Reactions:
For 2.6.1, we updated the title search to include partial names. Meaning that you could search for "papacy", rather than "the papacy" to find the title you want. However, it could cause some severe delays whenever you would search for titles, or if you would search for several titles (the game would stop responding up to 30-50 seconds at times). The functionality should be returned to exactly the same as before 2.6.1.
No chance of a option to toggle this in the settings menu?