• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

michx0

First Lieutenant
75 Badges
Feb 16, 2015
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • The Showdown Effect
- This mod fixes some known bugs to help anyone who does not care about achievements and can't write mods;
- Most of these bugs are reported, if you need additional info about any of them, I will gladly give it to you;
- Never tested with other mods, it changes many original files;
- Never posted mods before, tell me if I did something wrong;
- Unless Paradox says otherwise, I don't care about bits I wrote, you may use it without asking and credits.

Bug fixes

1. "Generate families" game rule will give children random stats and personality traits. *Very simple though, no genetic traits and such, since it needs too much balancing, still completely playable*;
2. Children will be able to receive traits while in seclusion again;
3. Unlanded councillors will no longer block distribution of duchy+ titles because "I want this title";
4. Muslims will use claimant factions again;
- Also fixed some recurring bugs - scoping decadent issue, furusiyya maimed event, ramadan making immortals infirm;
5. Spymaster no longer will be killed by plotter without any responsibility. Reworked the event to make more sense (can be suspicious circumstances/murder known, chance to survive depends on skills);
5a. Good spymaster will have less chance to be compromised by plotters.;
6. No need to control Transoxiana to become Saoshyant since it's no longer de jure under Persia;
7. Grand tournament will no longer break if war started right after taking the decision;
8. Religious councillor will not try to brand his rival as apostate over and over and over and over... when said rival is already branded;
9. Business focus trade route will refresh properly;
10. Duelist bloodline will work now. *I think*;
11. *not-exactly-bug* Antagonized characters will be less eager to duel if they have much lower personal combat skill. *I see it as exploit - it was too easy to kill anyone and get away with it, including your liege. Now it takes more time at least.*

Balance changes.

Note: this is my personal view on the game. Both changes can be turned off by right-clicking on your character portrait and choosing an appropriate option.

1. Nomad instability will work for vassal Khans too. Prevents them to grow indefinitely as vassals since they have the same powerful CBs and increased stability.
2. Rulers with low martial and/or personal combat skill will receive additional protection.

Paradox toned down battle events in 3.0.1, still I believe rulers should have different behavior on battlefield, if they are bad fighters. They should have bodyguards who cover them and be less involved in actual fighting. Since I can't change AI's stuborness to personally lead armies no matter what, I did the following:

Who: (AI ruler + [(primary heir + children) IF they are under ruler's wing]) IF they are bad fighters.

Bad fighter is <15 personal combat skill OR (<30 pcs AND <10 martial).

Examples to clarify heir/children:
- Unlanded heir of a king will receive king level protection. If he will move to another court and become a commander, he won't receive protection. Nobody cares about his life there;
- Emperor's heir is count, emperor is his direct liege - emperor level protection;
- Emperor's heir is count under vassalage of another ruler, even if emperor is his top liege - count level protection.

Again: AI only! Because players can understand the risk. Player has no protection, his landed heir will receive his tier protection since he is AI, but not player tier level.

What:
1. Additional chance to skip any injury event. Instead, they won't receive any event at all. Chances are scaled, but should be about
10% counts
30% dukes
50% kings
70% emperors

2. Made them less willing to duel on the battlefield and help other commanders in battle duels;
3. Made other commanders more willing to help them in battle duels;
4. But they have increased chances to be imprisoned on lost battle (x1,5).

Install: download, put quickfix301.mod and quickfix301 folder in ...Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xLalqA2s_rKq9_nDueExd818j0lgqDzZ