Crusader Kings II - 2.6.1.1 The Reaper's Due Hotfix - NOT for problem reports! [SKBW]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New game rule:

You said we should suggest them, but I´ve forgotton where, so I would like to post it here.

1) The story goes on: I never lost the game in my 450 hours, it is not very common. But it can happen. I always asked myself: Why? It is no real threat. It is not really in the spirit of the game. It is not the thing, around which the game resolves. I am loosing all the time, getting beaten by Cikings, Arabs, Kings, Queens, getting abducted, seeing my heir die, see my plans go to ashes and: loosing is fun in this game. It is part of the game. And that´s maybe the strongest trait of CK2. So give us a game rule: When your dynasty dies out, you jump into your new heir. I see nothing wrong with that. People who don´t like it can simply turn it off.

Reactions:
So give us a game rule: When your dynasty dies out, you jump into your new heir. I see nothing wrong with that. People who don´t like it can simply turn it off.
That would also pave the way for playable Theocracies / Holy orders.

Nice one! Great fixes and awesome expansion! Good work :)