• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've got an unhandled exception while trying to start the provincemapper. The source directory includes the definition.csv, provinces.png and rivers.png from the mapdegrader. I assumed that the target directory contains the same things but from eu4 instead, is that right?
IMG-20240110-WA0006.jpg

I've got an unhandled exception while trying to start the provincemapper. The source directory includes the definition.csv, provinces.png and rivers.png from the mapdegrader. I assumed that the target directory contains the same things but from eu4 instead, is that right? View attachment 1072428

You need to start with a link file too. A copy of the existing province mappings is probably a good choice unless the mod changed europe.

This is newest version 0.14 Nesatorian
Sorry, I meant to say reverse - It wants version 0.10 at minimum. You have version 0.7 installed. You need to get an older converter (see release thread archive in its first post).