• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And new ones to arise. Your policies will just turn our economy into a major depression. Mark my words, we have implemented a central bank the end is nigh. And an era of mass unemployment and unprededented civil unrest will come. And I wisj I could say "I told you so" when it happen, but I will be in jail or worse because no justice and political freedom will exist.

I doubt we would jail you, Herr Howard, no matter how much you may seek to antagonize supporters of each and every party with your words of doom.

Oh it was very flawed, for reasons I recall we discussed in great depth some several elections ago! :)

We never quite saw eye to eye. It is indeed quite miraculous to see us united in one party today; God works in mysterious ways.

I think Herr Khalep will disagree with you on the subject of whether economic intervention, as opposed to laiseez-faire, will lead to mass unemployment. :)

Indeed, I would.

What you forget is that some unemployment is natural.

As for the term liberal, it looks the cancer has spread too much and now we are alone in the corner defending the pure definition of the word liberty. :(

Also laissez faire is the natural state of order, anything else is just government enforced tyranny and leads to a welfare loss. The price for artificially low unemployment is high inflation.

We never quite saw eye to eye. It is indeed quite miraculous to see us united in one party today; God works in mysterious ways.

I feel I too should welcome you to our side of the spectrum. If anything, this is a conclusive reaffirmation of the notion that you always did have Germany's best interests at heart – even if your vision was somewhat clouded in previous electoral cycles. :p

I feel I too should welcome you to our side of the spectrum. If anything, this is a conclusive reaffirmation of my suspicions that you always did have Germany's best interests at heart – only your vision was somewhat clouded in previous electoral cycles. :p

I always had you pegged on the classical wing of the party actually, Herr Densley.

Great update. Figured with a razor thin 7 MP majority there would be no movement whatsoever on a Monarchy. Not with how the DDP and DZP aren't exactly caring for that particular institution.

Great update. Figured with a razor thin 7 MP majority there would be no movement whatsoever on a Monarchy. Not with how the DDP and DZP aren't exactly caring for that particular institution.

One wonders how sympathetic the fascists will be on the monarchy issue. If they are against, then we could see a German Republic of some sort for many years to come.

I always had you pegged on the classical wing of the party actually, Herr Densley.

I would take that, Herr Tanzhang. Perhaps we can give the term "Blairite" a more favourable meaning? :D

My well-wishes to Herr Khalep were in light of his new-found political allegiances in general, as opposed to more specific views.

I feel I too should welcome you to our side of the spectrum. If anything, this is a conclusive reaffirmation of the notion that you always did have Germany's best interests at heart – even if your vision was somewhat clouded in previous electoral cycles. :p

Whilst I welcome these kind words, I myself feel like little has changed. I was always firmly on the progressive wing of the Old Centre, standing strong against repression, whether it came from the liberal, or the conservative factions of the Reichstag. Now that the Centre has itself become militantly oppressive, I felt the need to rejoin my more liberal minded brothers, yet I regard myself as a christian democrat, rather than a liberal still.

One wonders how sympathetic the fascists will be on the monarchy issue. If they are against, then we could see a German Republic of some sort for many years to come.

An interesting thought!

Whilst I welcome these kind words, I myself feel like little has changed. I was always firmly on the progressive wing of the Old Centre, standing strong against repression, whether it came from the liberal, or the conservative factions of the Reichstag. Now that the Centre has itself become militantly oppressive, I felt the need to rejoin my more liberal minded brothers, yet I regard myself as a christian democrat, rather than a liberal still.

You're a Liberal Christian Democrat then in that case! :)

Your one word away from calling the Honourable Gentleman spineless there, Herr Tanzhang. :p

Ah, but that won't become a byword for spinelessness for another century or so. :)

And Chamberlain's, I hasten to point out.

Did I just see you adjusting your monocle? :p

Maybe we can convince him to apply for German citizenship and get old Kammerherr to lead the FVP to glory?

I am going to take a stab and say...I will probably be torn once more between FVP and DZP but how things have been unless the DZP convince me with some nice eloquent words as all platforms strive to achieve I will probably go FVP. They are a breakaway/spin off so it wouldn't be that much of a leap.

Did I just see you adjusting your monocle? :p

You may have. :)

Maybe we can convince him to apply for German citizenship and get old Kammerherr to lead the FVP to glory?

Ah, but then who among the Britons will offer us Germans an alliance?

I am going to take a stab and say...I will probably be torn once more between FVP and DZP but how things have been unless the DZP convince me with some nice eloquent words as all platforms strive to achieve I will probably go FVP. They are a breakaway/spin off so it wouldn't be that much of a leap.

A very familiar line of thought, old comrade!

That's quite likely, though naturally you should wait for the mainifestoes to be released first before you make up your mind.

We could always approach them... ;)

Ah, but then who among the Britons would accept it. Actually come to think of it, wasn't an Anglo-German alliance a FVP policy? How could we haven't heard much about it yet?