• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
"After Celatus be fighting them bad men, him go back to camp with the Bolgii and do sleep while some other men do watch the camp. While him sleep, Celatus do see in his head a dream. In this dream, Celatus do being in a big cart, pulled through our big city where the chief live by strong horses. Them Iceni peoples line the streets of the big city and do clapping and cheering, while Celatus do stand in the cart and wave to the peoples. As him reach the big hut where the chief live, the chief do give him a medal. Celatus bow to the crowd who do more cheering and clapping, then the Iceni peoples do offer animals to the gods, and do celebrate into the night."

Thanks @The Kingmaker for the nomination, and thank you to the community for all of your much appreciated messages. It has been a long time since I've been around AARland (explained in the introduction), but it's certainly nice to be back!

• 5Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:
Congratulations @DukeOfNorfolk !

Welcome back to AARLand! :)

Rensslaer

• 1Like
Reactions:
It was inspiring to see @The Kingmaker avoid the temptation of the incest pits and look elsewhere when nominating, a practice others could and should learn from.

More importantly though, congratulations indeed to our very worthy winner @DukeOfNorfolk for a most interesting work in an unjustly quiet corner of AARland.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
"As him do wake from his dream with the celebrations and the drinking, Celatus think that it do being time to go back to do fighting the bad men, and let someone else do have a turn to receive the honours."

(Apologies if this is late, a week tends to disappear rather quickly when you're trying to keep up with a toddler!)

Inspired by the words of @El Pip and @The Kingmaker, I have tried to look elsewhere for this week's Character of the Week, and also tried to give the award to a new work in the hope that it'll encourage them to build on an excellent first chapter to their new AAR.

This week, I'd like to nominate @goldbugbite for their introduction to Duke Edouard II in A Throne of Blood and Iron: A Throne of Lorraine AAR. The Duke certainly had his work cut out in the first chapter, and no doubt will again, and I look forward to seeing how the story unfolds.

Congratulations to @goldbugbite !

• 5Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Congratulations @goldbugbite! I've been enjoying your AAR and hope it continues.

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @goldbugbite! Well deserved!

Though we would ask that you continue if you're able - really enjoying the style of the AAR!

Rensslaer

• 2Like
Reactions:
Great to see this award rotating around the games again.

Not see that mod before, from that first screen shot along it does indeed look like an absolute dystopian nightmare. In any event, congratulations indeed @goldbugbite

• 4Like
Reactions:
"As him do wake from his dream with the celebrations and the drinking, Celatus think that it do being time to go back to do fighting the bad men, and let someone else do have a turn to receive the honours."

(Apologies if this is late, a week tends to disappear rather quickly when you're trying to keep up with a toddler!)

Inspired by the words of @El Pip and @The Kingmaker, I have tried to look elsewhere for this week's Character of the Week, and also tried to give the award to a new work in the hope that it'll encourage them to build on an excellent first chapter to their new AAR.

This week, I'd like to nominate @goldbugbite for their introduction to Duke Edouard II in A Throne of Blood and Iron: A Throne of Lorraine AAR. The Duke certainly had his work cut out in the first chapter, and no doubt will again, and I look forward to seeing how the story unfolds.

Congratulations to @goldbugbite !
Thank you very much as someone who's new to do this, I'm glad people have liked the introduction. Next chapter's coming out very soon

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @goldbugbite! Well deserved!

Though we would ask that you continue if you're able - really enjoying the style of the AAR!

Rensslaer

... AND, it has been continued!!! :D

Great to see the AAR up and running again, @goldbugbite!

Rensslaer

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: