Arms Against Tyranny | Developer Diaries List

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Chakerathe

Sergeant
Community Ambassador
52 Badges
Jul 19, 2020
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Empire of Sin
  • Empire of Sin - Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • 18Like
Reactions:
I don't think HoI has been too spammy on the front page. Honestly whoever is managing the Age of Wonders stuff should be the one having to do this.
As we have many more on the way, we wanted to have max 3 - 4 out at the same time, and archive the rest into this list to make it easier for you to find all the information you need with ease ^^

I don't think HoI has been too spammy on the front page. Honestly whoever is managing the Age of Wonders stuff should be the one having to do this.
The issue isn't the front page; it's the stickied posts in the HoI4 forum. Mobile users have to scroll past them all every time they go to the forum main page.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The issue isn't the front page; it's the stickied posts in the HoI4 forum. Mobile users have to scroll past them all every time they go to the forum main page.
Oh, this is true no matter the platform. Things are organized in a weird way so that 9/10 times even on desktop the best place to access DDs is just to find the link from the wiki.

Reactions:
Thanks for the good job at channeling the vision and also the feedback. As we touched the air war with new ranges and other fine tuning, may I ask to open a dedicate thread? Otherwise the Summer Open Beta might be too complex to follow.

• 1Like
Reactions:
What are the new medals for AAT?
@Ordoprinceps

A comparison of the file Hearts of Iron IV\common\medals\00_medals.txt from both HOI4v 1.12.14 Avalanche and HOI4v 1.13.5 Stella Polaris showed that the files are identical. WinMerge was the tool used to compare the files.

Reactions:
@Chakerathe

Just a small thought - wouldn't it make sense to link the three DDs prior to the #1 in your list as well? I'm refering to the "Development Corner..." ones about Support Companies, International Market and Support Companies (which are all AAT additions/changes). I find myself coming back to them from time to time...sure, you can reach them via the wikis, but having them here would save those clicks as well as completing things, IMHO.

• 1Like
Reactions:
@Chakerathe

Just a small thought - wouldn't it make sense to link the three DDs prior to the #1 in your list as well? I'm refering to the "Development Corner..." ones about Support Companies, International Market and Support Companies (which are all AAT additions/changes). I find myself coming back to them from time to time...sure, you can reach them via the wikis, but having them here would save those clicks as well as completing things, IMHO.
I don't have the links to them on hand, however when I get a chance out of the schedule I can try and add them, sure :)

Also Apologies for the late response from myself, I am quite busy lately

• 2Like
Reactions:
I don't have the links to them on hand, however when I get a chance out of the schedule I can try and add them, sure :)

Also Apologies for the late response from myself, I am quite busy lately
Thanks for the response :)

Just in cases it saves you a few clicks/secs if you come round to add them, here are the links:

• 2Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the response :)

Just in cases it saves you a few clicks/secs if you come round to add them, here are the links:

Thank you, kindly.

Everything should be added properly, and listed in the correct order

• 4Like
Reactions: