• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Developer Diary | Denmark Alt History!

Velkommen tilbage to Danne’s Danish corner and the country where one of its leaders looks like Santa Claus while another one is literally named Christmas. It’s time for another Danish bashing Dev Diary, where we’ll look at what kind of alt-history shenanigans Denmark can do to avoid their world-breaking record for fastest capitulation. Will they be able to withstand German Panzer divisions? Will they be able to ally with the Germans? Will they be able to avenge their humiliating defeat of 1864? Will anyone finally make sense of the Danish language? Of all these questions, I have the least hope for the last one…

Before we get started, you might want to read up on the Historical Dev Diary if you haven’t done so, and keep in mind that all of this is still a work in progress - things might and will change before release.

Let’s start off with looking at a bunch of art assets that I either forgot last time around, or that weren’t finished back then. Here you can see Denmark’s standard infantry at the very top, together with the Danish Brigade and the Resistance militia divisions. And down in the left corner, you can see the literally brand new militia unit - based on Denmark’s WW1 uniforms. Fun fact: the faces of the Danish soldiers are in fact modeled after a real-life Danish officer who fought in WW2.
Screenshot_1.png

And here are 2 airplanes unique for Denmark - and definitely alt-history since these designs never left the design phase:
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

Aligning with Your Overlord​

Denmark (in)famously capitulated two hours after the German invasion, and if you capitulate to an invading enemy the Occupation Branch becomes available and you’ll be able to gather foreign support to eventually topple your evil overlord and become free once more. That’s all historical and nice and all - but what if you could join forces with your overlord and go on a conquering rampage through the Nordics? Wouldn’t that just be swell? Well, if that sounds interesting I got just the thing for you, chap!

Screenshot_4.png

Why not take advantage of being a puppet and use your overlord for your own gains? By completing the Focuses Align with Overlord and Contribute to the War Effort you unlock Denmark’s Military Branch again and you can conquer the rest of the Nordic countries you’re not in a faction with. Sometimes it just feels good being bad! This doesn’t preclude you from backstabbing your overlord though; you can still pursue your independence by building up a resistance movement, declaring your independence, and waging war against your former masters. Or, if you against all odds have had your fill of war, blood, and steel (I doubt it though), you can work on becoming independent through peaceful means.

Screenshot_5.png

Rearming Denmark​

But what if you really don’t wanna become a puppet of a bigger, stronger neighbor? Well, there’s something for that too. If you want to withstand the onslaught of the Wehrmacht, you better rearm and seek out allies in the Rearmament Branch.

Screenshot_6.png

Historically, there were forces within Denmark that wanted to rearm and strengthen the defenses - Christmas Møller, the leader of the Conservative Party, being a notable example. Thorvald Stauning, the Prime Minister of Denmark, even tried to seek an alliance with the rest of the Nordic nations, but those plans fell through. He then tried to initiate cooperation with the UK, where he under no uncertain terms was informed that they could not guarantee Denmark’s safety and wouldn’t make any commitment to military support. This cemented Danish pacifism and neutrality even further. But you don’t have to suffer the same fate…

Let’s start off with the sub-branch that is shared with the Historical Path:
Screenshot_7.png

This branch is all about building up and improving your industries and production. You’ll add 1 level of infrastructure in all of mainland Denmark, before having to choose what kind of regulations you want to impose on your industries - if any at all.
Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

The astute among you will have figured out that there is no pure communist path for Denmark - but that will not be an issue if you want to overthrow the king and let the people’s revolution sweep across the nation! You simply have to use the election system implemented for Denmark ;) But they do have a Focus only they can take, namely Introduce the Five Year Plan
Screenshot_11.png

And if you don’t wanna go commie, you can have a Limited Social Mobilization to face any German looming threats

Screenshot_12.png

Now, let’s get to the meat and bones of the Rearmament Branch. One thing that’s prudent to do is to prepare every facet of society for the coming war, which you can do through the various Preparation Focuses before being able to do a Full Social Mobilization
Screenshot_13.png

Preparations are all fine and dandy, but it might still be a bit challenging to hold back German Panzers all on your own. As luck would have it - you don’t have to do it all by yourself. Completing the Focus Seek Protection will open up two distinct possibilities for you; seeking out a Guarantor of sorts, or joining a Faction. Both of these sub-branch's effects will vary slightly depending on the choices you make. But let’s break them down individually, shall we?

Signing a Non-Aggression pact might seem like a silly focus to do, and not at all worthwhile - but there are benefits to be reaped eventually. Completing the Sign a Non-Aggression Pact will open up the decision Seek a Guarantor, where you can choose between different countries to approach. Mind you, they will all have different ramifications for the following focuses!
Screenshot_14.png

Then with Negotiate a Trade Deal you get a couple of Subsidies for various equipment targeting the Non-aggression signator country - plus a Licensing Agreement with them
Screenshot_15.png

With Enter a Research and Partnership Program you start to truly see the effects of your previous choice of country to sign a pact with:
Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_19.png

And the last focus of this sub-branch, Territory for Protection (which is precisely what it sounds like), is where the true effects of your choice of signatory country comes into play; which piece of your nation are you willing to part with in order to get a guarantee from a major power?
Screenshot_20.png

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_22.png

Screenshot_23.png

But there are other ways of getting friends if you don’t feel like parting with a single territory of your realm. All you have to do is seek Strength in Numbers, which will remove your National Spirit Declaration of Neutrality - which also means that you no longer will have the option of instantly becoming anyone’s puppet in case of an invasion. Completing this focus will give you a Decision to choose what nation you want to form an alliance with; do you want to join an existing one, or maybe start a brand new one? You also open up the Joint Focus Tree if you want to have deeper cooperation with your Nordic neighbors. But as with Sign a Non-Aggression Pact, the choice of ally will have ramifications for the following focuses.
Screenshot_24.png

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_28.png

Screenshot_29.png

Yeeeeeaaaaah, that’s one BIG tooltip, isn’t it? I’m afraid it’s necessary in order to show the different outcomes of each choice you can make; I would rather have a well-informed player than remove crucial information.

Last but not least, you can invite the other Nordic countries into your faction. But see, the Scandinavian nations weren’t too keen on joining any alliances at this point in time, so what do you do if or when they turn you down? Well, I suppose they would still need protection, whether or not they realize that themselves. And I suppose it would be best if a fellow Nordic brethren did the protecting. And I suppose you, who understand and see the severity of the situation, would be in the best position to offer said protection. And I suppose you have been rearming Denmark for a reason, so you might just as well put that brand-new grand army to use - to protect the Nordic peoples of course.
Screenshot_31.png

But what if you want to take a more… proactive approach instead of letting the Germans come to you? Well, you can always-

Let The King Assume Power​

Now, historically King Christian X didn’t meddle too much in politics - not after the Eastern Crisis, when a Civil War almost broke out in Denmark - even though he had the authority and power to do so. He actually served for quite some time in the army before becoming King, and as such he often wore uniform and maintained his identity as an officer. But even so, he can’t just overthrow the government and grab power for himself willy-nilly. You gotta work for it, where the first step is to Unify the Right and start to gather the right-wing parties in a form of coalition. The first few focuses in your effort to give Christian X full authority of the government will be all about strengthening the support for the Non-aligned party and undermining the Democratic parties, but also to gaining the support of the officer corps and strengthening them too. But while doing so, you’ll also boost the Fascist party - so be mindful not to let them become too powerful!

Screenshot_32.png

Screenshot_33.png

Having come to power, Christian X can promote unity with For Konge og Fædreland, where you’ll get access to the Chief of Navy and begrudgingly bad-ass-looking crown prince of Denmark.
Screenshot_34.png

And just here’s a non-game related picture of the future bad-ass-looking King of Denmark, Frederik IX covered in tattoos. Who knew royalties were even I to get inked?
Screenshot_35.png

You’ll also be able to realign the industries and economy to better serve national interests with Align the Industries to National Interests and Economic Mobilization and making sure that Denmark isn’t a technological backwater by expanding Copenhapen’s University and gaining one more Research slot.
Screenshot_36.png

Screenshot_37.png

While you can take a more proactive foreign political stance, you can still choose to join forces with the Allies, imperial Germany, or any of the Nordic nations and access parts of the Rearmament Branch. This would preclude a more offensive approach though - but the choice is there.

If you choose to take the offensive to your enemies and turn your gaze toward a Europe in turmoil you have first to secure your Northern Flank with Scandinavian Security. You’ll have to decide if you want to create your own faction, or if you wanna solo it completely.
Screenshot_38.png

After that, the Nordics are your oyster! You can try to influence countries around the Baltic Sea and eventually offer them proper protection in the form of subjugation - there is after all something to be said about the pen being mightier than the sword.
Screenshot_39.png

Screenshot_40.png

Or you can try to reclaim old Danish territory. Norway was after all united with Denmark for literally hundreds of years, and Sweden really should know its place under Danish rule - just like in the good old Kalmar Union days. On your way to conquering the Scandinavian countries, you’ll be helped by a nifty National Spirit;
Screenshot_41.png

But, if you manage to convince one of these nations to accept your protection and become a puppet, the focuses will offer other benefits;
Screenshot_42.png

Screenshot_43.png

And with Sweden under your control you can exploit their immense mineral wealth, and even offer resource rights to a nation for guarantees:
Screenshot_44.png
Screenshot_45.png

And lastly, we have the end focuses for Denmark - all based on different time periods in Danish history. You can either take on the Germans with Avenging 1864 - to make sure that they never threaten the Danish heartlands ever again. Or, you can pick up the Danish ambitions of establishing a Baltic Sea empire, the Dominium Maric Baltici; Danish expansions into the Baltics go back to medieval times and they fought the Swedes over dominance in the region.
Lastly, you can turn your gaze even further back in time, to when Denmark first emerged as a unified country, and try to re-establish the Danelagen, or the Danelaw. This will allow you to re-form the old Viking realm of the North Sea Empire.
Screenshot_46.png

But this last focus is only available to the fascists. Oh, I suppose we have to talk about-

The Fascist Options​

Having overthrown the government and installed a new one, you might not want to empower the monarchy any further, but take Denmark in a different direction. Well, then you’ll have to have the Fascists March on the Capital to show how discontent they are with the lack of influence they have in the new regime. And after reaching the capital you have to make a choice; do you wanna go alone about conquering the world, or do you wanna team up with your fellow Fascists down south, just across the borders; the German Reich?
Screenshot_47.png

If you simply Seize Power for yourself, a civil war will ensue, but after that, you can put Denmark First and create a faction of your own - but this will of course remove your National Spirit Declaration of Neutrality.
Screenshot_48.png

Screenshot_49.png

On the other hand, if you want a big, strong neighbor helping out in your expansions you can always turn to the Germans and Ask for Support. You can then deepen your cooperation with the focus Dano-German Military Cooperation.
Screenshot_50.png

Screenshot_51.png

But the country’s been through quite a bit at this point - not one, but two coups! - so you’ll have to Rally the Nation before moving on.
Screenshot_52.png

But after that is done you can wreak havoc as you see fit. The Fascist path largely shares the same expansionist focuses that the Monarchist path does, so you know all about that part already. But what the Fascists can do is Institute Corporatism
Screenshot_53.png

You’ll also get the opportunity to Prioritize Søværnet or Prioritize Hæren
Screenshot_54.png

Screenshot_55.png

And if things are going really badly for you and you find yourself being pushed back on all fronts and losing ground, you can declare Total Krig - Total War
Screenshot_56.png

I think that’s about it for alt-historical Denmark. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading these Dev Diaries and found at least one of the branches intriguing - I have had a blast working on Denmark! I think their history with the occupation was really interesting, and trying to incorporate that somehow was a lot of fun. Their failed attempts to join or create an alliance were also really useful. Their rich history ranging from the Viking era to their different forms of empire throughout the ages gave a lot of inspiration to where to take their alt-history paths too. Hopefully, you can take this small nation and restore it to empirehood once again (I’ve heard that those pesky Swedes have been bad-mouthing the Danes - so go and teach them a lesson in humility)!

And with that,

Jeg må løbe, på gensyn!

• 42Like
  • 14Love
Reactions:
Reserved for Developer Replies!

Paradox_Danne's replies;
Can we see Christian's portrait?
1694005789982.png

1.do iceland got some kind of content in aat
2.can you send the picture of full danish focus tree with all paths

Great dev diary!! Can we get a picture of the entire focus tree please?
Here's all the different branches you can do - including the Occupation Branch
1694007066357.png

Thank you for the DD. There seem to be a lot of different permutations here. I guess that means there's something for everyone but it will keep QA busy testing them all.

The 'Alliance with Germany' option seems to require a Democratic Germany, and then has Denmark join the Axis. Doesn't Democratic Germany form the Central Powers rather than the Axis?
No, what is needed is that you have the same ideology. So you could ally Democratic Germany, but then you have to be that as well - OR being non-aligned and having free elections. Technically, you can do this focus as fascist Denmark and ally fascist Germany

Looks very good. Really excited to play Denmark!!
Thank you! I've really tried to make it dynamic and malleable. Hope you like it

Does Iceland and Greenland get a DD?
no

Why does it look like one of the soldier models has a trans flag armband?
its the flag of the Danish resistance
1694009477968.png

Sad there's no dedicated Communist path but glad all the other paths look cool.

1.) Do you have any of the infantry equipment art or officer portraits to share with us?

2.) Looks like the "Align with Overlord" focus is entitled "Align with Denmark". Typo, or is there a secret anti-Danish Denmark path?
Yeah, I decided pretty early on not to do one - which IS sad - buuuut Denmark has over 170 focuses, so it's not a small tree. And you can still go communist with the Elections!

I think I shared all the officer portraits in the historical DD

That's just because I took that picture when Denmark in fact didn't have an overlord, then the text shows up like that

Could we please get some info regarding changes to Iceland? Based on the previous Dev diaries and this one looks like it will be a puppet instead of annexed at the start of the game, but does it also get a focus tree? Maybe shared with Greenland and the Faroe Islands? Similar to the how all Ethiopian releasable states got a shared focus tree.
I think you'll just have ro read between the lines ^^

Why does it look like one of the soldier models has a trans flag armband?
That's the armband the Danish Resistance Movement used. It's also featured on the Resisance National Spirit you can see in the historical DD (I think. I hope I added that!)

Denmark doesn’t have any focus to restore Kalmar Union?
There already is a Decision in the game for that. These focuses will help you fulfill those criterias

No communist path?
Sadly no, but you can still do a communist run! You'll be able to finish all focuses in the "Political Unity" branch as Communist

Also, I know this is off topic, but given the positive reception of Denmark and Sweden having there two kings. And the constructive feedback on Norways Dev Diary, has there been any thought of adding Haakon as a country leader for Norway?
Gotta be honest that I'm not up to date regarding the other countries; we're very much on the home stretch as it were, and trying to finish up our individual responsibilities

Can you see the portraits of the advisers and leaders of the country?
Sorry for my English.
Remind me tomorrow when I'm at my desk again XD

Wanted to ask how the Kalmar Union focustree would work in this case, would all of the Nordic Nations need to go Fascist/Monarchist? Would it work by puppeting them and trying to do the focus? With the Fascist trees alot of emphasis is put on conquering your Neighbors so would you be able to unlock it in some way, or no? Because the odds of Having all Scandinavian Nations Fascsit/Monarchist and not conquering each other seems rare without puppeting
To open up the Joint Focus Tree all you gotta do is be in a faction with a Nordic country, and I'm pretty sure one of you must be faction leader. So joining the Allies as Denmark won't open up the Joint Tree if Norway is part of the faction too

View attachment 1020631

Will there more as this? I remember that Manchukuo or Finland in the moment has only 1-2 models for every category in the pool. How is it with Denmarks pool?

View attachment 1020637

Its good but not good enough to compensate the malus for capitals in the Fjords. Will you update Coastdefense ships?

View attachment 1020643

Bad weather is fix?
No, this will be the only vehicle 3D model for Denmark
Will be Christian von Schalburg mentioned there?
I was amazed by the recent-released great Danish book about him.
Yup he's in there! Remind me tomorrow and I'll post a pic
OMG love it! Every ideology presented, nice monarchist and facist tree. Have potential to be my favorite focus tree!
Thanks!!

Ah so you have. Love the officer portraits! Is there any artwork for Danish Infantry Equipment? I'd love to see some Krag Jorgensen representation.
Oh you better believe those are in there! It might even be so that the Landstorm unit is holding one in the pic from the DD, but I'm not 100% sure

This focus tree looks excellent. Great work Danne!

I can’t wait to play as Denmark and teach Great Britain and Germany the true meaning of the word Kamelåså.
Haha thank you! Go and spread Kamelåså far and wide!

I am a bit confused regarding the end-game though; like how do the three focuses differ? The way I read it, you can get the Baltics without taking that focus, and in either case, wouldn't Germany, the Soviets or even Poland also be significant threats to Baltic dominion? Avenging 1864 also seems kinda dull on its own given that pretty much every country in the game gets a war with Germany whether they like it or not.

So, could we get some more info on what these focuses do? Is it extra cores? Mostly cosmetic? Thematic buffs? Or is it something beefier, like refederating Germany?

Also, just to be clear, it's specifically the Danelaw that's fascist only, right?
The end focuses will give you claims on different countries, and "Avenging 1864" will also make certain German states cheaper to take in a peace deal. Denmark will also have decisions to form new countries; specifically the North Sea Empire and the Baltic Sea Empire which gives you cores, so these end focuses should help you get to where you're able to take these decisions.
what does pan scandinavism focus give you ?
This:
1694062614575.png

Looks Amazing!
Just one question:
View attachment 1020667
Shouldn't "Territory for Protection" and "Nordic Security" be mutually exclusive?

Ohh and can we see the Danish Portraits?
Nope, that's fully intended. Isn't it your obligation to protect the Nordic peoples if you yourself are fully taking advantage of being protected by, say, the USA? ;) A piece of security and stability will surely be greeted with open arms by the Northern countries!
Oh, another thing I noted was the localisation. I know I'm not the biggest fan of this aspect in general, but I did find it especially questionable that you're referring to Iceland as "Island". I mean, afaik that or "Ísland" would be correct. However, in the context of the focus tree it does create ambiguity and potential confusion.

I mean, it isn't a huge thing, and players aren't stupid, but I just wanna double check if "Develop Island" is intentional.
"Island" is fully intended, but you do bring up a good point!
Is the next dd going to be finland alt history?
No, the next DD will be Modding - THEN I believe it's Finland's turn
In the focus "Negotiate a trade deal" there's something about "subsidizing" Denmark. Will this mechanic be explained more in-depth or it's just a peace-time lend-lease? Also, is there a modding dev diary coming out about international markets?
I'm not quite sure what next week's Modding DD will entail, but there will be a separate DD about the International Market. But in short; subsidies means you get to buy equipment cheaper from one or several countries, while on the other hand, those countries don't lose out. Basically, you'll just pay for the equipment faster.
Given this information on how Denmark may secure foreign equipment, can we subsidize purchases within the International Market?

Let's say I am the United States, and I have a massive surplus of Infantry Equipment; I understand another country, with whom lend-lease may not presently be an option, could use some of that surplus and it would be in my best interest that they are able to get their hands on it. Or perhaps I still want to turn SOME profit, but not necessarily lend-lease.

Is it possible to purposefully undercut the price of my equipment for that country?

If the typical price of 1000 rifles is X, can I make the concerted choice to discount them as less than X to ensure the country can receive them quick or for cheaper?
Yes you can, but you can't target specific countries with the price setting. This is how it's currently implemented, BUT THIS IS ALL WIP. More about the International Market will be revealed in a future DD
1694063343251.png

What does Kamelåså mean?
It's Danish, so no one knows. Not even the Danes. That's the tragic story about the Danish people; they live together in a country where you're all alone because no one understands you. It's really sad actually ;)

I know a bunch of people have asked for portraits, so here they are:
1694063645422.png

1694063664759.png

1694063702399.png

1694063724876.png

1694063881517.png

1694063907120.png

1694063922508.png

1694064006259.png

1694064133037.png

1694064154801.png

1694064173047.png

1694064191440.png

1694064225762.png

1694064247809.png

1694064270601.png

1694064299536.png

1694064319272.png

1694064338763.png

1694064372597.png

1694064403759.png

1694064423050.png

1694064454967.png

1694064468337.png

1694064480397.png

I'm jealous, I want the same quality for older countries: even HOI4 majors aren't treated as good ;)
Oh I'm sorry.... If it'll make you feel better I can delete 50% of all Danish characters? ;)

View attachment 1020770

Will the random pool of officer have kahki or blue uniforms?

View attachment 1020772

No inshore or cold water fighter?

View attachment 1020775

Is worthless with this trait. Sad but true.
1694068389200.png

No, no such traits at the moment. Do you have a suggestion where it would fit?

Do you have a suggestion for another trait that would go well for a more naval focused chief of airforce?

Wouldn't a non aggression pact make sense in the disarmament pranch?
Well, yes and no. They DID get one historically. With Germany. They never managed to get any alliances or guarantees from anyone else, hence why this ended up in the Rearmament Branch
The Heavy Industries seems strictly better than the other two options, what am I missing?
I mean, it has less modifiers overall? AND you get +5% Industrial Research bonus with the other options...
Photo of the fascist leader pls??

Also can you please tell us, why no communist path? is it not plausible for Denmark or?
I already posted pictures of ALL country leaders (well all, except 2 I forgot I think)
How does Denmark, a small country that capitulated only 6 hours after it's invasion, have a bigger tech tree than Germany?
They surrendered after 2 hours. C'mon man! Don't come to MY Danish bashing Dev Diary and prop up the Danes! ;) Truth be told, Focus Trees have steadily grown in size over the years, and that's the only reason there is

View attachment 1021007

Will you both make spys unemeployed? I mean i get as fascist finland in the current version a non aggression pact with England and France. And i have conquer Denmark and Norway. Is it worthless when i attack Sweden but when you need a nap (non aggression pact) ;) as Denmark you can get in the game. At the end at the day the only question is how many units can you and germany bring to the border to break it.

We will not forget they have never a chance or? I have read most airplanes was destroy at the ground. Only one has startet and was shot down before he can realy fly. Was there a defense line again germay ind the WW2? And when yes? What it so easy how in the game to build and hold it?

View attachment 1021019

Will there be a peacefull option of Nordschleswig or Schleswig between Germany and Denmark? How with Tsingtao between Japan + China and the Kaiserreich?
No, not really. Only way either of them will get territory from each other is through war.

If you read the historical DD you'll see a focus called "Build a Modern Dannevirke" - which will lead you to a bunch of fortification focuses ;)

Also can you please tell us, why no communist path? is it not plausible for Denmark or?
Sorry, forgot to answer this one in my reply earlier.
I didn't include it because I didn't really see a plausible way to fit it in, but chose to instead do the Occupation branch. You can still go communist though! You just have to use the election system

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thank you for the DD. There seem to be a lot of different permutations here. I guess that means there's something for everyone but it will keep QA busy testing them all.

The 'Alliance with Germany' option seems to require a Democratic Germany, and then has Denmark join the Axis. Doesn't Democratic Germany form the Central Powers rather than the Axis?

Reactions:

No, what is needed is that you have the same ideology. So you could ally Democratic Germany, but then you have to be that as well - OR being non-aligned and having free elections. Technically, you can do this focus as fascist Denmark and ally fascist Germany

• 4Like
Reactions:
Sad there's no dedicated Communist path but glad all the other paths look cool.

1.) Do you have any of the infantry equipment art or officer portraits to share with us?

2.) Looks like the "Align with Overlord" focus is entitled "Align with Denmark". Typo, or is there a secret anti-Danish Denmark path?

• 3Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Could we please get some info regarding changes to Iceland? Based on the previous Dev diaries and this one looks like it will be a puppet instead of annexed at the start of the game, but does it also get a focus tree? Maybe shared with Greenland and the Faroe Islands? Similar to the how all Ethiopian releasable states got a shared focus tree.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Hmm, so i've reading a bit about Christian X to understand why the Monarchist Denmark path is also a bit more aggressive this time, albeit a bit toned down compared to Gustav V. He's supposedly going on his own in the Easter Crisis of 1920 and only backed down against the recently-banished Social Democrats begrudgingly when they threatened to remove the monarchy, also he's a bit reluctant with them anyway since 1915, hence the precedence.

Fair enough.

Conservative Democratic tree is quite good, and using the BoP and elections mechanic to turn yourself communist is also a uniquely good thing too. Monarchist Denmark is nice too, albeit i expect his initial trait to be a bit more debuffed. The shared rightist expansionist tree also offers a nice blobbing chance too and the fascist-exclusive focus is alright.

• 3Like
Reactions: