• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, okay. I won't bother then.

I shall only be working on WATKABAOI map from now on. Thread here.

Thanks, I already had it and like it, I also like the WATK-LITE one. The rest of the period in question I dislike, like mymap......far too many provinces

Just as an FYI - while country names are preferred to be in English (as well as I guess cultural names)...city names, army names and navy names have tended to be in whatever relevant local language as part of local flavor.
AFAIK city names were in local language if an English name isn't available.

Thanks, I already had it and like it, I also like the WATK-LITE one. The rest of the period in question I dislike, like mymap......far too many provinces

Sorry, what's the difference between WATK and the LITE version? Just less provinces? I can't remember well.

WATKABAOI is another thing, isn't? And Watkabaoi 2.04 fix 4u? :blink:

I would also like to use This WATKABAOI map.

There were some discussions about PTI zones and the French provinces, iirc, but I cannot find out the thread. Anyone knows?

However AGCEEP really deserves a new (any new) map now if we want to keep it alive! ;)

I checked the files, expecially the Italian names and they are all in Italian. I was wrong.

they are correct to me too

Sorry, what's the difference between WATK and the LITE version? Just less provinces? I can't remember well.

WATKABAOI is another thing, isn't? And Watkabaoi 2.04 fix 4u? :blink:

I would also like to use This WATKABAOI map.

There were some discussions about PTI zones and the French provinces, iirc, but I cannot find out the thread. Anyone knows?

However AGCEEP really deserves a new (any new) map now if we want to keep it alive! ;)

As I said, someone needs to decide from The HC , which means removal of vanilla or else we have just another mod