• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like that you have added Passing Notes and Messages from the Undead. Players should use those traits more often.

I like them a lot. I do wonder whether making Passing Notes an ability that everyone has, rather than a trait given to specific people, would break the game or not. I can't think of any major exploits but maybe I'm just not thinking hard enough...

I suppose I will be IN

It's been ages, but I could use a regular break from the daily monotony of WFH.

I'll vote for a regular setup game, and I do like the theme.

1 for regular setup, 0 for pick points

In

Setting is fine. I lean towards pickpoints, but I will be satisfied with playing a game of WW. Thanks Panzer! :)

PP 1 - 1 RS

IN.

I prefer GM-assigned roles and I like the theme, I'll pick my RP character later.

PP 1 - 2 RS

In

I prefer pickpoints but regular setup is also fine

No better background to propose, Mereen is ok

PP 2 - 2 RS

In, and strongly against pick points.

PP 3 - 2 RS

In as Heisenberg

4IYU0hZ.png

Pro-pick points.

PP 3 - 3 RS

Standard/random setup seems to be more interesting. Not in the mood for excessive metagaming.

PP 3 - 4 RS

Hello.

This is INteresting.
Also pickpoints

PP 4 - 4 RS

So it is a tie and with someone being strongly against pickpoints we will go with a regular setup (also because I sort of leant that way so I act as tiebreaker)

Hey Panzer!
Thanks for your invite.
Yes, all is well here, although locked down ofcourse.
Thankfully I am still fully employed, which is a good thing, because I still get money, but it also means that my time to join a werewolf game is not really there.

I hope all you guys are well too and enjoy your game!

Thank you! Glad to hear everything is fine. Good luck with your job then! Maybe we can see you back another time :)

So it is a tie and with someone being strongly against pickpoints we will go with a regular setup (also because I sort of leant that way so I act as tiebreaker)

If this is a close thing and it matters, I also vote against not doing a random setup. New people and trying to lure Jayavarman & co. back, let's make this less needlessly confusing.

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing this PC - this looks to be a mammoth task.

Game Start
All role PMs now out!! Please pm me if you didn't get one
Sorry some at the end are a little rushed because I had to leave in a hurry

Shamvoting may now start for a small bonus trait

When I get back I will work on the formatting of stuff to look nicer here and in PMs

Everything is in order for me - time to overthrow the usurper ! Errr I mean, protect our queen from those dastardly sons of the Harpy, obviously. Clearly I love our queen. Would fight to the death for her. Now please get these dragons away from me

I think we should start by putting a newer player onto the spotlight - if werewolf is not to die it's thanks to people like them !

Vote Andre Bolkonsky

Our Khaleesi has a foundness for picking up followers from all walks of life. I agree that handing out gifts to the new arrivals might be beneficial. But lets follow the time-honoured Dothraki custom of the horse TIE.

vote Emilia of the House Clarke (Jiu Jiujiu)

Our Khaleesi has a foundness for picking up followers from all walks of life. I agree that handing out gifts to the new arrivals might be beneficial. But lets follow the time-honoured Dothraki custom of the horse TIE.

vote Emilia of the House Clarke (Jiu Jiujiu)

Emilia of house Clarke is a beatiful free woman who is going to save us all you maniac

Vote Johho

Signed:

images

One who puts on the face and persona of a traitor and a usurper for live audiences ought to be shamed.

Vote Jiu Jiujiu

Day 0 Shamvote Count ~ 22 hours, 15 minutes to deadline:

Jiu jiujiu: 2
Johho[132]
Jiu Jiujiu[138]

Andre Bolkonsky: 1
Yvanoff[131]

Arkasas: 1
Jeray[133]

Hax: 1
Avernite[134]

Johho: 1
De Chatillon[135]

Marty: 1
Hax[136]

LlywelynII: 1
Chieron[137]

Panzer Commader: 1
Dedonus[139]

Not Voted: 24

Point to clarify: In the case of a shamvote tie, only 1 person (chosen randomly) will get a trait