• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((You can't use a Basic Action, which in this case is a Hit, with an Anytime.

... Do people not like this campaign? Is this campaign a bust?))

((TBH, I kinda forgot that I was supposed to fight until I re-checked the thread to see why it wasn't popping up in my subscriptions. I suspect a similar sort of rustiness might be plaguing my fellow players.

Besides, @F72Voyager is always a bit inactive, sadly.))

((Simon I thought I wanted to be NPC))

((Yes, but you're still in charge of his in-combat actions.))
((Ok. Simon casts flock of Ravens. He stays where he is.))

((I am really sorry I take forever. I will be available very infrequently- I really don't have time to do any Paradox anymore, but URealms brought me back because of how awesome it is.))

((Ok. Simon casts flock of Ravens. He stays where he is.))

((I am really sorry I take forever. I will be available very infrequently- I really don't have time to do any Paradox anymore, but URealms brought me back because of how awesome it is.))

((That's understandable. Hopefully someday there will be a Forum specifically for URealms (the Creator wants to make one soon) so we can all go there and do this there.))

Simon decides he wants to become Ravens, and casts Flock of Ravens, using 3 Stamina.
ccWAGqe.png

Simon, however, doesn't cast Flock of Ravens. Instead, he summons 5 Ravens that immediately attack him, dealing 3 more damage. "Ah! Ravens!" Simon yells, trying to swat them with his arms. Simon is out of moves.

((Only Alain and his Forn buddy are left.))

((Yeah, family troubles outside of the reach of the Internet. Major apologies. Anyway, I'm gonna have Alain cast Honor Chains and Trayn will run in, wildly swinging his Cutlass with crazy abandon.))

((Sorry to hear that. Glad you could come back, though. I was a little worried that this campaign would die. :) ))

Alain gets closer and uses Honor Chains on the Gnome turned Kobold.
KWkSj7c.png

Although he casts it, it doesn't go off. Alain uses 3 Shield to cast it. He still has an Anytime Action. Trayn, following his Lords lead, runs up to the Gnome.
iAN7tLo.png

Trayn then starts swinging at The Kobold.
humDuoY.png

Trayn successfully hits, dealing 10 Damage and recieving 100 Gold. Trayn still has an Anytime Action.
tup9Zv2.png

Suddenly feeling very upset, Ming drops her stuff and begins to cry. "Ming!" Geromane says, "Now is not the time to get upset! We must continue our mission!" Geromane moves up and casts Dream Mist.
aL9ixAE.png

Geromane hits the Kobold for 10 Damage, and then uses his Anytime Action to make it 20 Damage. (If anyone wants to give Geromane their Anytime Action, it can increase the damage of the Spell by 10.)
JMjAjHy.png

With that, the Players are out of Moves and Basic Actions.

Enemies Turn:

1OVroVi.png

Immediately, 5 Skeletons are summoned by the Gnome-turn-Kobold. "Fellas, I'm gonna reason with ya," the Kobold says. "I'm just tryin' to get out of here. My pals down there, they are doing some weird stuff; diggin' for something they aren't supposed to, know what I'm sayin'? I want nothin' to do with this. So just let me out and you'll never here from me again, got it?"

"No dice, foul creature!" Geromane yells. "You are a vile Ageless from the Cult of Bones! You shall be slain to protect the world from your curse!"

"Alright," the Kobold says slightly angered. "Let's do this the hard way."

The 5 Skeletons move, and each attack 1 person near by.
WVvUaOj.png

One of the Skeletons hits the Wittingzers (unless they want to use an Anytime), dealing 5 damage.
zASbNOX.png

LA0D8gT.png

Another skeleton critically hits Trayn, dealing 10 Damage and poisoning him. The Kobold's Dead Eye begins to glow Green, and 5 more Skeletons are summoned.
vqptzIW.png

HuYMx6I.png

6JgRV5e.png

The other 3 Skeletons all successfully hit, dealing 5 damage to Lucas, Niccello and Geromane.
59lD9kb.png

ODmUqM8.png

The five newer skeletons run up to our heroes and attack them.
8AqQNV9.png

All of them successfully hit, dealing 5 damage to Trayn, Lucas, the Wittingzers (unless they want to dodge), and 10 damage to Niccello.
y3LqKL3.png

GyY0kkD.png

BM8W1U3.png

((Yeah, anytime's need to be reworked for Forum games like this. Next Campaign I'll come up with something.))

The Kobold begins casting Pestilence.
IXlqmfX.png

He successfully casts Pestilence, encompassing Niccello, Ming, Geromane and Thane. Then he takes out a Dagger and swipes at the Wittingzers.
GcgiwEK.png

He successfully hits, dealing 4 Damage. Finally, the Kobold's dead eye begins to glow Purple. You can all sense that something bad is about to happen. However, it appears that the Gnome-Turned-Kobold's turn is over.
e5OBvsU.png

e767mwP.png

Player's Turn:
nLtSLrJ.png

Wendell has rolled higher again, giving him this round of Combat.

Lucas runs back to go and kill the Ravens surrounding Simon with his longsword. Simon stands still and tries to defend himself.