• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wendell casts Enlarge on himself and tries to pick up the Kobold

Mainur walks back towards the fight (but stays out of the pestilence).

"Hey you all, move out of the way and I'll have Thaine trample those skeletons!"

Mainur moves up and tells his Allies to move out of the way. "You got it, boss!" Thaine says.
7rcKakG.png

Geromane hears it and is not stunned. Geromane moves out of the Pestilence and attacks a Skeleton near Horace and Wendell.
gj6woOO.png

Geromane immediately destroys the Skeleton, dealing 10 Damage. He gains 3 Immediate Bonus Actions and Lucas gains 1 Immediate Bonus Action.

Lucas runs back to go and kill the Ravens surrounding Simon with his longsword. Simon stands still and tries to defend himself.

Lucas, seeing his Squire being attacked with Ravens, runs up to Simon and attacks them with his Longsword.
iAUhCHL.png

He successfully kills off 4 of the Ravens, and the 5th one flies off. "Thank you, sire," Simon says gratefully. Lucas still has a Basic and Anytime Action.

Wendell casts Enlarge on himself and tries to pick up the Kobold

Wendell casts Enlarge, using 1 Stamina to do so.
DdLHkD2.png

Wendell successfully Enlarges. Any Skeleton around him is crushed under his immense size, while Trayn gets pushed over and takes 2 Damage. Wendell then goes to pick up the Kobold Gnome.
5gbnQpT.png

Wendell easily picks up the Gnome/Kobold Cultist, and his massive hands immediately start crushing him. "Ah! Stop!" The Gnome Kobold Cultist screams. The Gnome Kobold then enters a Death Roll. (1 to 4, and he Dies.)
WL2QzND.png

The Gnome does not die, but goes unconscious in Wendell's Hands. The Gnome turns back to normal in his hands. Wendell still has a Basic Action, and Lucas and Geromane both gain Additional Bonus Actions.
cL2ygGy.png

Wendell tries to hit one of the skeletons with the gnome

((It appears to me that this campaign is indeed cancelled. I thank everyone for playing this far, but it just seems like the steam dried out too quickly in this one.))

((I'll be back around Christmas/New Years with a new Campaign. I'm still not ready for SILVERBAK just yet, so the next Campaign will be a bit more, creative, which will hopefully get interest.))

((As for this campaign? We'll say they took the Gnome/Ageless Hostage and went to get serious help.))