• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updated the front page to reflect the recent merger.

The merger sounds good. I look forward to seeing how the map looks, religious spread, government forms, etc.

Reactions:
So. any news?

We are currently in the process of first trying to fix the mod so it doesn't crash before merging it. This is taking a lot longer than expected, but I am feeling optimistic.

Reactions:
When the projects are merged, what's left to be done? Been following for a while, still excited as ever for this!

Once everything is synced, the real work will start where decisions and events being scripted and added for flavour. Once depth is given, other projects will be announced and implemented while we continue to improve the mod.

Reactions:
Could you possibly update the pictures on the first posts? They currently don't have pictures just the little
thing when the picture doesn't appear.

Reactions:
Alright, I think I've left you fellows in the dark long enough. I have been unable to live up to the promise of actually releasing the damn thing due to technical difficulties in that there is a bug which results in a crash to desktop while loading to the main screen. Being unable to resolve the issue as a so-called director, I am responsible for this. For this, I apologise for disappointing everyone. The development team is either unable (such as myself) or do not have the time to do anything about this and the Umbra Spherae team are also unavailable. It is pretty much impossible to move forward if the mod doesn't even work, so I'm going to ask for anyone in the community to help out even if for a short while.

Thanks.

Reactions:
Is it completely up to date? o_O Have you asked in the Quick Modding Questions thread? ;)

Reactions:
Alright, I think I've left you fellows in the dark long enough. I have been unable to live up to the promise of actually releasing the damn thing due to technical difficulties in that there is a bug which results in a crash to desktop while loading to the main screen. Being unable to resolve the issue as a so-called director, I am responsible for this. For this, I apologise for disappointing everyone. The development team is either unable (such as myself) or do not have the time to do anything about this and the Umbra Spherae team are also unavailable. It is pretty much impossible to move forward if the mod doesn't even work, so I'm going to ask for anyone in the community to help out even if for a short while.

Thanks.
If you upload the file I can take a look at it.

Reactions:
If you upload the file I can take a look at it.

Thank you for your help! With the crash resolved, progress can resume. If you could join us as a developer it would be great! Regardless, thanks heaps!

Anyways, I still need more people to help as the current roster have left to work on other things or are simply too busy (MAP!!!!, as well as everything history). I am also looking for someone to redo the religious icons (something more in line with what .Me did with the predecessor mod, All Under Heaven, and EU4).

Reactions:
What religion icons do you need, I can ask a person who has been doing graphics work for project augustus?

Confucian, Taoist, Amidist (Far Eastern Buddhist), Shenist (Chinese Folk), Shinto, Muist (Korean Folk), Ryukyuan Shinto, Bon (Tibetan Folk), Thanist (Viet Folk), Sanamahist, Melanesian (South Eastern Indigenous), and Gnostic (Manichaean and Mandaean) as well as their heresy variants (red versions). I will also send the current version, so that he can compare and use, improve, or just replace.

Thanks.

Reactions:
So Manichaeism is going to have it's own religious group and heresy in this mod? If you need any ideas for Manichaeism, CK2+ does quite a bit with it.

It's part of the Dualistic Group (re-localized Zoroastrian Group). I'm probably not going to do something awesome, since I the purpose of this mod is to produce something that might be functional.

Confucian, Taoist, Amidist (Far Eastern Buddhist), Shenist (Chinese Folk), Shinto, Muist (Korean Folk), Ryukyuan Shinto, Bon (Tibetan Folk), Thanist (Viet Folk), Sanamahist, Melanesian (South Eastern Indigenous), and Gnostic (Manichaean and Mandaean) as well as their heresy variants (red versions). I will also send the current version, so that he can compare and use, improve, or just replace.

Thanks.
He agreed to work on them