• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RQCqXJE.png
better place for issues you have with SWMH map should be posted in SWMH thread. I'm not sure if Aasmul will notice it here.

Note that this part of map was coppied from vanila, Russia is now undertaking total rework... but better remind Aasmul as he is working on it

Last edited:
better place for issues you have with SWMH map should be posted in SWMH thread. I'm not sure if Aasmul will notice it here.

Note that this part of map was coppied from vanila, Russia is now undertaking total rework... but better remind Aasmul as he is working on it

That's so cool. He has been awfully quiet lately, so i was actually only aware of what you and Axl were working on. But i'm very happy that Russia is receiving some long overdue love :D.

I know it's from vanilla. I was just telling Meneth because he updates quickly. And, I would be willing to do it myself having worked with him in the past on the Baltics. I don't know if I mentioned it, but I did give Aasmul a little over 250 maps a couple weeks back. Hopefully they're going to good use.

Alright :)

I've only got history for 1066 right now, but it's just 1 title that needs new characters so I'll get right on that. Any particular range of character ID's you'd like me to use?

Might also be worth tweaking the de jure setup to accomodate the Kipchaks. Maybe split de jure Itil between Saray and Itil (the Cuman-Kipchak border in my map), and make Saray de jure Cumania and Itil (and maybe Aktobe or Tyumen) de jure Kipchak.
Sounds great. I don't have any preference as to the character IDs.
I'll consider doing some dejure changes once you've sent me the files and I see what it looks like :)

Edit:
@Meneth
All done. Decided to make it a mini-mod since rednif tap wants it as well.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?666443-Mini-Mod-Kipchaks&p=15014346#post15014346
Thanks!
I know it's from vanilla. I was just telling Meneth because he updates quickly. And, I would be willing to do it myself having worked with him in the past on the Baltics. I don't know if I mentioned it, but I did give Aasmul a little over 250 maps a couple weeks back. Hopefully they're going to good use.
Making the change would increase the size of the download by a lot for little gain I'm afraid, so I won't be doing it, sorry.
Does remind me that I should eventually release those Baltic changes, though at this point I'm considering just sending the work I did with your help in the Baltics to the SWMH team so they can finish it instead :p

You and I we're very much alike mate...I always spot the small things first...:)

Making the change would increase the size of the download by a lot for little gain I'm afraid, so I won't be doing it, sorry.
Does remind me that I should eventually release those Baltic changes, though at this point I'm considering just sending the work I did with your help in the Baltics to the SWMH team so they can finish it instead :p

Maybe a good idea, cause will give more time to work on other important issues...

Last edited:
Good job on the release, and just on New Year's too. Looks like I got some work to do.

If i might ask. How many things from VIET have you actually introduced Meneth. I spot "The Khitan" bookmark, does that mean that you get a Khitan invasion in 1140 too and are Jews included in PB too.

The bookmark's just a bookmark, unfortunately. I haven't gotten around to adding an actual Khitan Invasion for VIET, and probably won't for a little while (probably a little after the Old Gods).

oh wow, tradeposts cost now 400 gold? :(

my republic start was a whole bunch of doing nothing.

It will be a little harsh in the start but much more challenging later mate...

oh wow, tradeposts cost now 400 gold? :(

my republic start was a whole bunch of doing nothing.

As Meneth said it should only be expensive if they're far away - try to start building trade posts nearby, and save up money on other things rather than trade post spamming early on. I've found that it really keeps things a bit slower and saner with Republic expansion in my VIET games (where Meneth took the idea :D).

As Meneth said it should only be expensive if they're far away - try to start building trade posts nearby, and save up money on other things rather than trade post spamming early on. I've found that it really keeps things a bit slower and saner with Republic expansion in my VIET games (where Meneth took the idea :D).
And it doesn't seem to slow down republican expansion too much either. Venice is dominating most of the Med in my current test game, and it is only 1350. They've still got another century to expand further.

Meneth I will play-test the update tonight,but have you seen any major issues with SWMH in your testing games till now???

No major issues, though there are some balance issues.

Thanks...
Good to know...Balance issues are a must have for a better experience...;)
Have you included the Kipchaks mod in your play test???

Thanks...
Good to know...Balance issues are a must have for a better experience...;)
Have you included the Kipchaks mod in your play test???
The Kipchaks are not in the build I'm testing currently, no. But they wouldn't affect it anyway as I'm testing PB+SWMH, and the Cumans are already splintered in SWMH.

In other news, the changelog for 3.1.10 is slowly taking form. Already three entries on it:

• Split the Cumans in two, Cumania and Kipchaks. Credit goes to neondt
  • Being Cynical no longer prevents you from using the Holy War, County Conqest, or Muslim Invasion CBs
  • Increased the number of troops the Warrior Cult building provides to 225 (from 150), but made it reduce levies from *all* sources by 25%, in order to simulate the Pagans' slow decline

The Kipchaks are not in the build I'm testing currently, no. But they wouldn't affect it anyway as I'm testing PB+SWMH, and the Cumans are already splintered in SWMH.

In other news, the changelog for 3.1.10 is slowly taking form. Already three entries on it:

• Split the Cumans in two, Cumania and Kipchaks
  • Being Cynical no longer prevents you from using the Holy War, County Conqest, or Muslim Invasion CBs
  • Increased the number of troops the Warrior Cult building provides to 225 (from 150), but made it reduce levies from *all* sources by 25%, in order to simulate the Pagans' slow decline

Oh you, already out with a new changelog.