Ye olde ot-forum games bar and tavern (place for ooc discussions)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jacob-Lundgren

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader
69 Badges
Sep 18, 2001
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS SUBFORUM THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO START TALKING TO PEOPLE AT.

Alrighty folks its round about long enough since we put up a place for generic off topic discussion of all sorts in this subforum. A place to discuss possible new games, ask about existing games without interrupting them, yet another source to try and pump intel from for werewolf or resistance or other such games from people paying too little attention and etcetcetc.

This is not intended as a place to take normal off topic posts to, ie the actual off topic subforum itself. As such don't try to use this thread to skirt around topics banned there. This should all stay basically game related, or at least as close as is possible given that most of you have an attention span so short you probably didn't make it this far into this post before you flung up a post of your own.

As well you can use this thread to try and resolve minor issues that don't require summoning his sharpness! to answer.

Use your imagination.

An old man walks into the bar, sits down, orders some ale, and says to the bartender, "I'm new 'round these parts."

hahahaha I wonder who this 'Ironhead G1' fellow is. Hahahaha

What the...?

hahahaha I wonder who this 'Ironhead G1' fellow is. Hahahaha

It is Ironhide G1, and I'm new to this forum. I just thought I would say I'm new to this, and I thought that would be a creative way in doing it rather than just saying, "Hi, I'm new". If I'm not mistaken, the thread first said "IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS SUBFORUM THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO START TALKING TO PEOPLE AT. " So was I wrong in thinking it would be a good place to say to the community that I'm new in a creative way?

And I did not choose my name after Ironhead 5, I chose it after a Generation 1 Transformer. For more info on the Transformer, go to http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ironhide_(G1).

Last edited:
It is Ironhide G1, and I'm new to this forum. I just thought I would say I'm new to this, and I thought that would be a creative way in doing it rather than just saying, "Hi, I'm new". If I'm not mistaken, the thread first said "IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS SUBFORUM THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO START TALKING TO PEOPLE AT. " So was I wrong in thinking it would be a good place to say to the community that I'm new in a creative way?

And I did not choose my name after Ironhead 5, I chose it after a Generation 1 Transformer. For more info on the Transformer, go to http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ironhide_(G1).

You're clearly not new, because you know who Ironhead 5 is.

Because I5 posted two posts above him...
Still, the timing, the fact he's following ironhead, the fact he posted here after only registering yesterday, and the fact Ironhead has been known to make sockpuppet accounts before, meant it was the initial most likely conclusion. But clearly, given what madchemist has said, that was an incorrect one.

Still, the timing, the fact he's following ironhead, the fact he posted here after only registering yesterday, and the fact Ironhead has been known to make sockpuppet accounts before, meant it was the initial most likely conclusion. But clearly, given what madchemist has said, that was an incorrect one.

This.

What?

Look, if I was going to make sockpuppet accounts, I would give them cheerfully obvious names like Ironhead 6. Or I would give them totally arbitrary names like EUROO7. I wouldn't go all wobbly and make a mishmash that comes out to Ironhide G1.

Out of curiosity, which accounts did you think were my sockpuppets? Besides EUROO7, of course; I'm not hiding the fact that he has been my sockpuppet since 2008.

I'm not quite sure about the goals of this thread. It's for OT stuff but not normal OT stuff?

And Madchemist's cousin will be watering the shrubbery of justice now?

What?

Look, if I was going to make sockpuppet accounts, I would give them cheerfully obvious names like Ironhead 6. Or I would give them totally arbitrary names like EUROO7. I wouldn't go all wobbly and make a mishmash that comes out to Ironhide G1.

Out of curiosity, which accounts did you think were my sockpuppets? Besides EUROO7, of course; I'm not hiding the fact that he has been my sockpuppet since 2008.

The obvious solution is that I am Ironhead's sockpuppet, which would mean that a fictional family could also be invented for myself.

I'M NOT IRONHEAD! Sorry for the caps, but I am not Ironhead. I am madchemists cousin, and he mentioned Ironhead to me. I liked his name( and his epic rant), so I followed him. Tell me, how is posting and following a not for newbies thing? And Ironhide is an actual G1 Transformer(check out the link above). Really, I picked the name because he is my favorite Transformer.

You want to know why I posted here? Because I'm following OT gaming-this thread came up as an alert. I read the top, and decided to post. Is there anything wrong with that?

Also, I'm sorry I caused all this confusion (I would change my name now if I could). Especially to Ironhead 5, for almost sullying his good name.

This is no way to welcome someone.

Whatever happened to manners?

No, don't worry its fine. I'm stubborn and defensive, and clearly did not look around enough before choosing my name. This is all my fault. I'm sorry to be such a pain to you all.

No, don't worry its fine. I'm stubborn and defensive, and clearly did not look around enough before choosing my name. This is all my fault. I'm sorry to be such a pain to you all.

You've nothing for which to apologize. Rather, those who've welcomed you so churlishly ought to be tendering their redress.