• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @Side!

• 2Like
Reactions:
It would have been almost disappointing if a 10/10 Stellaris winner didn't hand the award onto another Stellaris work, so if nothing else I applaud the consistency.

Congratulations @Side

• 4Like
Reactions:
  • 5Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Well done @Side for a deserved WoW. Congrats!

• 1Like
Reactions:
So the time has come for me to pass this along, and I would like to award it to an AAR that I've been reading on and off for quite some time now.

Some parts of the world are often unfairly skipped over in history books. Which makes it all the more fun to read stories set in these places.

I would like to nominate En la sombra de Morazán: A Central American AAR by @Zeogludon

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Agreed - please update!

Great AAR. Very detailed. Congratulations @Zeogludon !

Rensslaer

• 3Like
Reactions:
Congrats, @Zeogludon. I have to agree, an update would be nice.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I admit giving the award to someone who hasn't 'written' this year does seem a tad off. Perhaps this will be the required spur to get the author writing again? (Assuming they have even logged in this year...)

In any event, congratulations @Zeogludon

• 2Like
Reactions:
@Zeogludon 's AAR is very well written! Congratulations!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Perhaps this will be the required spur to get the author writing again?
Agreed! While the thread title suggests work done in the past week, just as often it can be to reward outstanding work overall. In this case, definitely deserved. Congrats @Zeogludon! And don't forget to nominate your successor. :)

• 3Like
Reactions:
I would like to use this opportunity to honor a very talented writAAR who has recently returned to activity and given the community a great update about the role of humanity in a universe very much not dominated by humans.

So, it is my great honor to pass this award to @eoncommander for Superior Arguments: A Stellaris AAR

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: