• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
lol i must say that i just finished this AAR and it is by far the best one ever...to quote another avid reader
MORE!

Actaeus: lol i must say that i just finished this AAR and it is by far the best one ever...to quote another avid reader
MORE!

i agree. this is the first AAR i read. and, IIRC, i read it (then, 50 pages) before i started another AAR! ! :)

that said, The Yogi has at least three AARs in the HOI2 section. that is where the "MORE!" is! ! :D and, enjoy them! ! ;)

My old ISP from back then finally deleted my webspace, but in anticipation of this, I put up a clone of it with my new ISP years ago. Therefore, all the screenshots have disappeared from the early half or more of the AAR, but I'll be updating the links to the clone site. So far, I've fixed up to the last stages of the Russo-German war.

edit: DONE!

Last edited:
rafiki said:
Well, some AARs deserve an occassional bump :)
Lurken said:
There is no necromancy for great AARs. They must be revived to allow the newcomers to discover this beutiful AAR.
And again. Even without VJ's additions (see Neophyte's pdf), this AAR is worth bringing out of the vault every now and again.

darthkommandant said:
Whatever happened to VJ anyway?
Perma-banned and erased from existence. He said some mean things about certain very powerful people.

All that's left of him are quotes in other people's posts. Very unfortunate for AARLand, considering the contributions he made in his own AARs and others'.