• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First WW game in a loooooooooooong time. Lets do it.

I'll be
star-trek-lt-cmdr-data.jpg

Lt. Cdr. Data

First WW game in a loooooooooooong time. Lets do it.
Welcome back! :) So how long is a looooooooooooong time?

Lt. Cdr. Data
Data, I've been waiting for someone to pick him. Now all we need is R2D2, Tin Man, some Cylons and maybe a few Transformers and we are all set to go.

Data, I've been waiting for someone to pick him. Now all we need is R2D2, Tin Man, some Cylons and maybe a few Transformers and we are all set to go.

We've already got a Cavil, do we really need more Cylons? And why didn't you put my character name down, hmmm?

I suppose the characters are based on the TV-series Futurama (I discovered that after some googling).

Because the series don't ring a bell with me (I have never watched them) I will appreciate if the GM assigns a character to me. I will do my best to roleplay it then, although I'm afraid the roleplay will not be very good.

I suppose the characters are based on the TV-series Futurama (I discovered that after some googling).

Because the series don't ring a bell with me (I have never watched them) I will appreciate if the GM assigns a character to me. I will do my best to roleplay it then, although I'm afraid the roleplay will not be very good.
Nope, this is a generic "future" where robots are oppressed by their creators.

You can roleplay any robot you want - made up by you or borrowed from myth, movies, books etc - and if you don't want to that's fine too. I'll assign everyone a robot name from popular culture if they haven't picked one for themselves once the game starts but that is just so I can do the theme text in the updates.

You've never seen Futurama? :eek:

:(

I'll be a B1 Battle droid
250px-Battledroid.jpg

Is it too late for me to be in? I just got back and now have full internet access so I can join in again :)
Welcome back and no, it's not too late. Role distribution is tommorow.

bleedingeyes.gif

Have you never seen Blade Runner?
Googled it and yes, I think I've seen it but not in a cinema. Which of the replicants are you?