• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Lord Strange for surely he is awesome.

AHA. A tell! He didn't vote the guy above him! :eek:

Unvote Heimdall

Vote Raczynski
, he is truly awesomw.

Vote Lemeard

Doesnt have time to read this whole thread, so sorry Lemeard.

Runs With Scissors agrees. Medicine man* say "He who has trouble playing two games at once has important role in each."

Vote Lemeard.

*Actually, medicine man doesn't say this. I do. But I imagine medicine man would say this if he thought wolves wouldn't kill him.

You are low people. Bad people. :mad:

You are low people. Bad people. :mad:
:rofl:

Unvote Lemeard

He may be a swede, but he is active and killing him on the first day in two consecutive games might be a tad too much. Even for a swede...

Hunt Raczynski

EDIT: Damnit, I phailed :(

Now you all have to vote for me so that a crovaxed wolf dies.

Vote Jamie the Outed Wolf!
First one to make a serious attempt:)

Vote Jamie550

Jamie deserves it for that effort. Besides, for all I know it could be some "no longer can you use the letter 'e' in your posts" type of reward. I'm experienced enough to run when the GM promises to give me an interesting role/trait.

Vote Jamie550

Jamie deserves it for that effort. Besides, for all I know it could be some "no longer can you use the letter 'e' in your posts" type of reward. I'm experienced enough to run when the GM promises to give me an interesting role/trait.
Indeed :)

I'm experienced enough to run when the GM promises to give me an interesting role/trait.
May you all live in interesting times! ;)

Official Bodypaint competition vote count - 5h 10min to deadline

Jamie550 - 3 - Jamie550, White Daimon, Jopi
Lemeard - 2 - dublish, Bazti
Raczynski - 2 - Raczynski, Heimdall
Capibara - 1 - Paendrag
jonti-h - 1 - jonti-h
Lord Strange - 1 - Lord Strange
Avernite - 1 - Avernite
Bazti - 1 - theFreeman
theFreeman - 1 - Ahura Mazda
----
not voted - EUROO7, Nautilu, Tskb18, Slinky, THE_SPLIT, k-59, sbr, muttoneer, humancalculator, the_hdk, Byakhiam, Capibara, noddy102, AVN, Eu_proof, Teep, tweek, Lemeard, Mr G.

Last edited:
We should make a huge TIE. Like a one vote on everyone kind of TIE.

We should make a huge TIE. Like a one vote on everyone kind of TIE.
Ok
shrug.gif

Vote sbr

Yes but then the GM will decide that the "prize" kills 1/2 of us or something.

Unvote Lemeard, Vote dublish? :confused: