• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It occurs to me that since people don't come to the subforum as often as, say, the OT, it might be smart to PM everyone their roles, even villagers, just to notify them that the game is starting. I nearly panicked today when I realized I'd signed up and had no idea whether we'd started or not.

Ok, I counted 21, so I guess you´re full, but if you need a backup, I´m here :).

:O, count me in then!
Welcome! Game will start Friday evening, in the meantime please pick a secret Indian war name (or else I'll do it for you). The name you pick will feature in the daily updates but will other than that have no impact on the game. Of course calling yourself "Grews Hairy At Fullmoon" or something like that might get you lynched... ;)

Babbles like Walnut sat down in the group of people. '-Hi, what's up', said the guy next to him. The only reply was a quiet '-Hrm' and Babbles like walnut continued staring into the fire. Nothing more was said during the night...

OOC: I have the best reason for being really quiet this game! ;)

I am on a break.:)

I shall from now on be known as Stuffed-With-Onion.

This I won't take. :mad:

IN!

"-Oh, I see Fickle-in-thought-and-decision is back. Greetings!"

"Babbles like walnut looks at him, and argees with the previous speaker with a loud 'Aye'."

GM: If the first vote deadline is tomorrow, I will miss it.

I might miss it on Saturday or Sunday, I am not sure on those days if I will get up early enough to vote before I have to leave.

GM: If the first vote deadline is tomorrow, I will miss it.

I might miss it on Saturday or Sunday, I am not sure on those days if I will get up early enough to vote before I have to leave.

No.