• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updated Current vote:
Jamie(3): Xeno(421), lala (429), Slinky(445)
dublish(3): Heim(427>431), humancalc(423>460), pb(452>459)
Lala(2): jonti(430), Jamie(432)
jonti(1): dublish(428)

This should be the final vote >_>

Day Four in South Park

Today South Park finally listed to the Lemeard inside them.
It was a TIE!
A tie between a cripple and the town gigolo.
Timmy (Jamie550) was indeed evil! But!!!.....
Chef (Dub) was good. He was good!!!!!
All he ever wanted was some respect for Scientology!

chef.gif

The next morning Santa (punkbob) was dead.
He was found without pants (wtf), face down, ass up....
And the most disturbing thing....he was CANADIAN!

You lynch Jamie550 the wolf.
You lynch dublish the villager
You hunt punkbob the seer

Bwuahaha!

Wait, everyone voted again!!!?!?!:mad:

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

!#$*@&@#^*^%#!*%*#@!%^@*!%#*&%!^@*#%!!!!!!!!!!

There goes our Seer. :(

I will have to agree with XenomorphII, and VOTE LALA!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ZOMG? :eyebrow:

south_park_chefdead.jpg
What the hell? How'd I manage to get lynched?

And by the JL?? :confused:

Sub. You haven't seen the last of Chef's chocolate salty balls. :mad:

Darthchef.png

baddie tell?

If you are a villager also, wouldn't you be extremely unhappy at this?, eh?

Am I supposed to stay quiet and say absolutely nothing when this happens?, eh?

Also, you as well as I know that I am a goodie. Could you be a baddie trying to out a confirmed goodie?, eh?

Yeah, guy, eh.

Also, you as well as I know that I am a goodie. Could you be a baddie trying to out a confirmed goodie?, eh?

Yeah, guy, eh.

Calm down dear, I was taking the mickey.

(depression, self harm and emoitude)

Calm down dear, I was taking the mickey.

(depression, self harm and emoitude)

When I GM the next game, there will be no hidden roles. :p

The only problem is that we can't trust anyone after punkbob got killed, eh.

Seer acting as JL = Great Idea!

Wait, is it still opposite day? :confused:

Yeah, guy, eh.

A A Agreed, there i i is no longer a need for a a any r r ruse on our part. Lala is the only p p person left alive that has b b been out of the l l loop. Jonti you know as well as e e everybody else who is l l left (except Lala) that hc and I are c confirmed goodies by the l l late seer. The JL will l l lynch Lala today u u unless something i i interesting happens.

A A Agreed, there i i is no longer a need for a a any r r ruse on our part. Lala is the only p p person left alive that has b b been out of the l l loop. Jonti you know as well as e e everybody else who is l l left (except Lala) that hc and I are c confirmed goodies by the l l late seer. The JL will l l lynch Lala today u u unless something i i interesting happens.

It. Was. A. Joke.