• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm, it seems like Lord Strange is probably good. Though it's not like anyone could have known that Euro was actually evil before, except for the wolves. And I should be back by 11 tomorrow, but just in case,

Vote Aok

His defense does kind of make sense, but it's also a bit too logical. Though really, it's just in case class drags on for too long and I don't get back in time.

Don't WW drunk.

The Jamie from Round One was a different Jamie. I'm not casting suspicion on a dead villager. I just found that to be a very unusual piece of information. Useful or not, I put it out there.

Why not? It's not like I said something stupid. I just assumed that you were talking about the person jamie550 had subbed and mentioned him by his current name. I hadn't checked the actual votes of that day and if I hadn't posted I would still think you were talking about a different jamie550 and be very suspicious of you.

10 people alive.
3 wolves.

Is it just me or would a tie yesterday *not* have caused parity?
(Or am I counting someone alive when he or she actually isn't?)

Lord Strange and AOK seem mostly cleared. (Except for the bit where AOK tends to look clean as rain when he actually is a wolf :D)

I know I am a villager (I actually got a GM PM stating so this morning ;-) )

Which leaves the following set of suspects (in no particular order):

jonti-h
slinky
Lemeard
jamie v2
Lord Strange
Thistletooth
Steed

Why the heck did the wolves take out Kaetje, of all people? It's not like she really was a threat. Was it because she suspected slinky? Was it because she looked semi-cleared after her persistent attack on my previous incarnation? Or was it because jonti was afraid her gut would get her to go after him again? :D

edit: Out of my list of suspects, above, I think jonti may be clearable or semi-clearable as well based on first day votes. I'll have to go back and check.
Only three people still alive were not voting EURO yesterday - Slinky, Lemeard, and jonti-h.

I'm thinking both Lemeard and Slinky make decent votes today.

edit:
Rereading thread. Interesting stuff:

Day 1:

I say we kill TT.

I -don't- care. :)

But sure: Why not? and For teh lulz come to mind.

This is why I didn't want to share! :(

EDIT: D: NO WAI

This doesn't clear Thistle 100% but I think an argument can be made that EURO meant to endanger him there.

vote human calc

Keep close the vote.

That makes it a 4 way tie again, EURO being one of the people getting run up.

Just lynch EURO
I agree, we have to lynch Lord Strange!
Also, Lemeard should vote Lord Strnage!
Do a votecount and we'll see

At which point Euro posts a count and Lemeard duly moves his vote to Jamie.
Hmn.

Then we get this:

There's some very interesting maneuvering going on here. Hmm..
Why Jamie?
Because every time he gets pushed up somebody tries to steer the vote elsewhere, mostly. :)
This is interesting.

However, if I make my way into lynching him, then all suspicion will be cast off of him and onto me.

I don't think there is a plausible way this will end well for me.

(Major baddie tell right there - damn hindsight..)

Well. You could do what I did in one game: Make an accord with the other people getting run up to all switch to a third (fourth?) party.

Humancalculator already has 2 votes, with the three of you you'd get him lynched instead of the three of you.

Already tried that.

Lemeard said TIExx00rz zomg and Jamie hasn't reacted to my PM. :(

I've on idea what -walrus- is doing though.

I'm saying before the deadline.

If I run him up, then people will say ''Hey, that Euro is pretty suspicious for running up Poor Innocent Jamie, let's lynch him instead''

I don't have the PM I sent to Jamie, because I don't keep PM's I send, but I remember I told him we could run up Lemeard of hc, and told him to pick Then Walrus posted and I followed walrus. and the convo with Lameard was over messenger. He said he had to go help jonti chase sheep in the countryside so who knows how long before he returns! :(

edit: Folks, EURO is not a wolf. I am willing to bet something expensive on it. Go vote someone else :p

Aside from me losing something expensive (that would have been that incarnations' life, later :p) not sure what to make of it. If EURO had posted the PM we may have had something there but without the PM Lemeard can still be EURO's packmate. Especially the response matters. Not sure if I believe the "TIExx00rz zomg" response Lemeard gave according to EURO.

On the other hand, if Lemeard was EURO's packmate it would have made sense for EURO to not show us the PM - might have been wolf talk in there ;-)

Lemeard - you don't happen to have copies of that conversation, do you? :D

Last edited:
Yey! Another Brummie! And supporter of the one true team of Birmingham! Villa lost!

This guy knows what hes talking about!!:D

Nice to see another Blue Nose.

Well, I guess will move. We cannot have this be close. We have to choose one.

UNVOTE LordS
VOTE EURO

This vote made it EURO (5) when you could have tied it fair enough. But im sure a clever guy like yourself saw the chance to make yourself look good at EURO's expense. I can only see a classic, EURO's going down anyway, so jump in the wagon and kill off Kaet then Me, who suspect you most. The rest you can manipulate in your wolfish way.

Plus there was all the post of EURO and YOURSELF voting eachother (i believe, will have to look again) and then team up to vote TT. All a huge ploy to baffle everybody.

I am slightly intoxicated at the moment so I will not draw any strong conclusions. Steed also seems like a good suspect to me
I suggest you stick to the beer... Me a suspect?? I was straight onto EURO when i noticed his odd behaviour and im not that stupid to kill off a pack mate when i wouldnt have too.

Me a suspect??
Yes you are a suspect. I am not going to take you of the suspect list unless the game has ended and you turn out to be a villager and even then I would need GM confirmation. ;)

Day 2. Marty proposes humancalculator. I propose Kaetje based on similar reasoning. Then thistle comes in:

If we go by the old rule of thumb "the third and fourth in a bandwagon are more than likely wolves", that would mean that Euro and Lemmy would make good lynches today. However, each one of them was also voting defensively last round, so that argument might not fit.
(snip)
Vote Lemmy

Why not Euro, then? hmn.

Then Slinky comes in with his "I suspect marty" post. This adds a 3rd villager to the set of candidates (the 4rd candidate being Lemeard). Marty and slinky start fighting.

Then randakar v1 announces he was walrus' first scan, and we get the whole discussion surrounding it. Steed is especially adamant in attacking my previous incarnation:

Im sorry, but anybody can make up PM conversations..

In between there we find jonti posting this:
The question now is: What were the roles of the other people who got run up yesterday? They being EURO and Lem IIRC. The switch to Jamie struck me at the time as being odd so I think we should be looking at both the people who turned Jamie's vote into a tank of musicians, and the other candidates in the final TIE.

Which looked rather significant to me at the time but it got drowned in other spam. Does this sound like wolf talk? Given the conversation happening at the time, why would he risk putting the spotlight back on EURO? Or did he think EURO was in no danger anyway?

Hmn.

--
edit: Looking at Jonti's first day EURO vote he seems pretty cleared to me. Look at this:

Unvote Lord D Vote EURO.

Because yes.

And the count directly afterwards:

Jamie (3)...Lord D, Randy, Walrus
Euro (3)...human, AOK, Jonti
Lemmy (3)...Kaetje, Slinky, Jamie
human (2)...Lemmy, Steed
TT (1)...Euro,
Lord D (1)...marty
walrus (1)...TT,​

NV: Lord Strange, jacob_Lundgren

Jonti could have tied humancalculator in there instead of EURO without looking suspect at all but didn't. His vote then stayed there, while apparently he was offline (if EURO's claim of him and lemeard chasing sheep is to be believed) so unable to snipe away. More importantly his vote could have driven the vote away from euro with a 3 way tie and EURO not in it.

---

Back to day 2 - talking about my claim that I got scanned and cleared by walrus.

However I agree that all evidence can be forged, however as a wolf to do this, you have to either be certain you or a fellow wolf was scanned or you have to be desperate. Since randakar doesn't strike me as desperate it could only be the first thing which is a pretty bold gamble for a wolf to take. For the moment I consider randakar a villager.

Defending me is nice. It's also a nice wolf tactic in this particular case ;-)

Kaetje's strong case against him (strong as in her being sure of his guilt rather than any evidence) strikes me as off - with so little evidence, why go adter him so hard?

And another one. Of course Kaetje *was* suspicious - to me too - though I was going back and forth between her being a villager and her not being a villager.
But why was she hunted if she really made a decent suspect?

More proof that jonti is likely good: On day 2 jonti goes after EURO - again.

Vote EUROO7.He seems suspicious because of the way he is acting, esepcially yesterday, and is worth putting into the running at the least.

Then we get the huge pile of spam that Slinky and Marty produced. I won't reproduce it here (pointless), but I will give the link.

The main thing here is - slinky was being rather analytic. Sure, his suspicions are *wrong*, but slinky had no reason to go after marty just yet if slinky was a wolf. There were plenty of villagers getting votes. Except for the one EURO vote (jonti's) that is ..

--
Votecount mid day on day 2:
Thistletooth -2; EUROO7, Lord_D
Lemeard - 2; Thistletooth, marty99
Randakar - 1; Kaetje
Kaetje - 1; Randakar
marty99 - 1; Slinky
Lord Strange - 1; Steed
EUROO7 - 1; Lord Strange

Note how EURO's vote is stuck on Thistle. There is an argument for TT's innocense right there. Not too strong since TT didn't actually get lynched :p but at least a small one.

--
Discussion between EURO and jonti - why jonti was voting EURO:
It just struck me as odd the way you were acting, not just saving your rear. And if it was Skarionlogic, I'd be asking you if you were "an [sic] wolf" and accept your answer. :p

Yet more evidence that jonti is clean ;-)

Immediately followed by:
Jonti has received no attention. Lets get him.

Given how I consider jonti cleared (moreso than AOK, I'd dare say) that puts him on my 'hmm..' list.

--
Wait - jonti, didn't you say Lemeard would hunt you for something or other if he were a wolf the previous game?
Do you think that that's still true?

--
As for your packmate Thistle, Don't be so obvious in being his packmate, AOK. What will they think? :rolleyes:

Unvote TT
Vote Jonti

Because AOK has no votes.

Here EURO moves away. He was driving to get TT lynched. And when randakar v1 moves his vote (making a 5-way tie) to TT this happens:

Excellent!

Unvote Jonti
Vote TT

The third vote on thistle, putting TT in the lead.
( Which is then immediately followed by AOK moving his vote to EURO - clearly convinced by the tiebreak that EURO is worth lynching. )

Hmn.

The more I look at it the more I think thistle is a bad lynch here. Wolves voting wolves is one thing, but putting a packmate in the lead?

Right now this means there are 4(!) bad lynches in the current lineup of candidates. In order of clearedness: LS, Jonti, AOK, Thistle. 5 if I count myself. Not bad - unless I'm wrong ;-)

--

Next: Caps lock wars. When the caps has no effect, suddenly AOK and EURO decide to switch to TT (again)
It doesn't last though - when the deadline nears AOK says this:

Lets kill this guy. Seriously.
"this guy" being humancalculator.

Because:

The way I typically do things in these spots is to get as much info as I can to work with and then wipe out someone who lacks any kind of record.

Human fits the bill. No real thoughts in any of his posts. Meaningless votes. He is a black hole as far as analysis is concerned, and thus he is a prime target for elimination via the noose.

Meanwhile in the background, Slinky switches away from marty:
From that long post of yours I would say that you are indeed a villager. Kaetje was during the day shaping up as your packmate, but now that you are 'cleared' in my mind, I don't have much of a case against her either :(

Some very villagerish behaviour, up to the point of making it almost wolfish :D.
He moves his vote to Lemeard - putting Lemeard in the lead, and thus making it very unlikely that Lemeard and Slinky are packmates.

Followed up by this:
We have alot on Lem. I would let him be for now. We need to wipe out the people with no record. Human, Steed, Jonti, Lord S.

LS and Jonti the likely villagers, human the confirmed villager, and Steed? hmm.

The count at the time:
Lem -4- Thistle, Marty, Randakar, Slinky
Thistle -3- Lord_D, AOK, Euro
Euro -2- LS, Jonti,
marty -1- Lemeard
Slinky -1- Kaetje,
LS -1- Steed

Another flurry of vote switches, this time between EURO and Lem:

LS already has one vote, I think, let's do him.

Unvote TT
Vote LS
Unvote Marty
Vote LS

And we have a jumper.

Unvote LS
Vote Lemeard
Unvote LS
Vote EUROO7

TT is once again out of the picture. Trouble with that is that that makes it hard for me to clear him. Or Lem, for that matter. Much of the early day vote switches are meaningless what with AOK stating his intent to get rid of inactive chaff in the vote cycle.

Especially when considering the next chain of events:

How about Lord D? Lets off him and call it a day.
UNVOTE TT
VOTE Lord D

Lets concentrate our votes and get rid of a black hole on my and TT's analysis sheets. (The odds favor at least one of us being innocent. :D)

.. which leads to the final runup between Lord_D and humancalculator.

The interesting bit is the way the tie happened. Slinky's snipe looks rather suspect even though he may not have seen Lord_D's unvote. The thing is, I've seen him do this before - in a previous big game. In that particular case he was a wolf though.

hmn.

--
edit:
Another observation: Somewhere during day 2 the_hdk apologises for his mailbox being full. Apparently our wolves are spammers ;-)

--

One more thing: AOK never moving his vote off EURO on day 1 does not entirely clear him. He has enough influence to just go "Everyone vote X" shortly before the deadline and have a reasonable shot at getting EURO off the hook. He may have gotten lucky that I sort of did it for him ..

Last edited:
Day 3:

I have a strong suspicion that Slinky is a wolf, likely other candidates are (in no particular order) Marty, Euro, AOK.

For now I suggest we all
Vote Slinky

Slinky has been tickling my subconscious for a while already, but his vote yesterday is really suspicious imo.

AOK and Euro hacking into eachother just screams wolf to me.

And Marty, well, not entirely sure tbh. He just looks wolfy to me.

The only reason this is significant to me is because this set of remarks seems to be what got her killed. Either that, or somebody wanted to keep all the vets alive for the end game.
Either way it seems to say "veteran wolf pack" to me.

---

Reading further (yes, I know what the edit said, I've changed my mind)

How about marty v. Lord Strange?

Marty for the previously stated, and Lord Strange for having a pathetic 7 posts total in the thread.

AOK and EURO discussing who to run up on day 3. EURO sure doesn't mind seeing marty (me) run up here.

AOK goes along with it. Then steed comes along:

Hang on a moment.... A tie could end us. If both are villagers and then the wolves hunt, thats plarity.
All the vote jumping has totally confused anything to analyse (I havent the time to dig through it)
Im starting to feel we are being played like an old fiddle and thus,

UnVote Lord Strange and Vote EURO

Another villager cleared? Hmm ..

Scratch Marty of my suspect list. Euro and AOK both jumping on him as if he's redheaded virgin in a teeny bikini in a swimming pool made me convinced he is NOT a wolf.

So my suspect list is as follows:
Euro, AOK, Slinky (though keep him alive a bit, he might not be, apparently, and we only need to lynch one)
Way current votes are going atm I suggest to go for EURO.

Unvote Slinky, Vote EURO

This could also very well be why the wolves hunted her - she pushes euro into the danger zone here.

Then we have Thistle pushing EURO up further:

Vote Euro
I'm sticking to my earlier suspicions for now.

More reason to clear Thistle. This votes pushes EURO in the lead.

Thistletooth said:
I don't see marty's PM the way AOK does.

I was probably thinking of our own correspondence at the time. And no, marty and I have not been sending each other PMs. I have been true and faithful to only you. ;)

I wonder what PM's are being referred to, here ..

---

Now it seems like the voting is between Ls, Steed, and Euro, of which Euro is being normal Euro who writes too many posts that people that are busy have to wade through, and it is very annoying, but it doesn't seem like he's been very suspicious. Same with Steed (I actually don't remember what he's said, exactly, due to just skimming and all). Ls, too, nothing very suspicious, but eh, being very quiet is bad, though Steed is as well, so I don't actually know, so how about

Vote Lord Strange
Hmm, as Aok says it's getting close. Does anyone want to move to Ls? If not I'll go to Euro.

Wolfish or not? This pushes LS up beyond EURO. A wolf might sell EURO out, if he was smart. (Like most good reasons to semi-clear someone a wolf might do this to get himself cleared, though..)

Finally, the final push to lynch EURO happens. Here.

Discussion between AOK and Jamie:

AOK. 11 said:
Marty is probably a wolf and going to try and snipe it if neither Euro or LordS are guilty.

AOK. 11 said:
Switch to EURO. We cannot afford to risk a tie.

If you're a wolf AOK - Bravo, really. That bit is sheer genius.

So where does that leave us?

Last edited:
I like that are analysing randakar though it is annoying that I keep have to check previous posts to see if you haven't add anything in the mean time. :)
Then we get the huge pile of spam that Slinky and Marty produced. I won't reproduce it here (pointless), but I will give the link.
This however I find needlessly offensive. That conversation with marty gave me a lot of information. It isn't spam just because it's a lot to read. There are others who make long posts too ;)

Edit: you just did it again :p

This is clearly some new definition of the word spam which I am not familiar with

It wasn't meant derogatively, just that they were huge walls of text.

By that definition my own posts of today are very spammy too - and they are :)

I'm done updating the posts above now though, since other people replied :D

For the good of the village, I am going to translate what Jamie said a bit ago:

Hmm, it seems like Lord Strange is probably good.

Translation: Now that all the others have done analysis and looked at the evidence, it seems I and my packmates will be unable to complete our efforts to railroad Lord Strange. Therefore, I will put forward a very bad attempt at playing villager and say he is innocent now that our chances of lynching him are non-existent.

Though it's not like anyone could have known that Euro was actually evil before, except for the wolves.

Translation:: I am not quite sure what to say here, so I will just put on my "CAPTAIN F**KING OBVIOUS" hat and pretend not to be a panicked, somewhat retarded wolf desperately grasping at straws.

And I should be back by 11 tomorrow, but just in case,

Vote Aok

Translation:: Sh*t. How can I get my seemingly ridiculous vote on AOK in here without seeming so..well..ridiculous? Of course! Pretend it is just a placeholder and not a blatantly wolfish setup for a later AOK-wagon by my packmates. THEY WILL NEVER SUSPECT THAT!!!

His defense does kind of make sense, but it's also a bit too logical. Though really, it's just in case class drags on for too long and I don't get back in time.

Translation:: Hmm...if I am trying to play a serious villager taking this serious situation very seriously, I need a reason to vote AOK that seems..well...seriously serious. However, being that AOK completely obliterated the arguments against him so effectively, I need something... to explain my blatantly wolfish vote. Yes....Logic. Thats it. Since AOK used this "logic" so effectively, I must discredit this idea once and for all. Yes, I will say it was "too logical"! HA! I'M SO CLEVER! MY BRILLIANT TURN OF PHRASE WILL CONFUSE THE VILLAGE COMPLETELY! Oh, yes, let me add in another round of "I may not make it back ZOMG" just so I can sound even more seriously serious. F**k YEA!

End Translation

Congrats, Jamie!

youwintheprizeg.jpg

You win the prize for the most pathetic attempt to get AOK lynched in the history of Werewolf!

In all seriousness, Jamie, you are a disgrace to Jacob's form, even if you are somehow innocent. You must die. Now. Right now. Shoot him and throw him in the ditch. :mad::wacko::mad::(:mad::confused: :mad::eek::wacko::mad:

Questions:
- Can Lemeard reproduce his alledged conversation with EURO from day 1?
- What PM discussions did AOK and TT have, exactly?
- Wouldn't Lemeard have hunted Jonti if he was a wolf?
- Who exactly is left alive? I am counting 10 but that can't be right :confused:

edit: Can I haz votecount?

That is where we stand as of now.

Two votes on you, eh?

You're not 100% cleared but I think we have other candidates we can focus on right now who are more suspect. Jamie and Lemeard are both good candidates, I haven't found much to clear Lemeard and absolutely nothing to clear jamie/jacob. Rather the contrary.

Probably villagers based on my walls of spam above:
- Lord Strange
- Jonti-h
- Thistletooth

Unsure:
- Steed ( I saw some argument from AOK arguing he's likely clear. Not sure, needs more argument I think)
- Slinky
- AOK. 11

Good lynches:
- Lemeard
- jamie550 v2

Vote jamie550

edit: Some comments regarding my posts would be good. Thanks :)

AOK is not cleared by any stretch, but I am not sure he is the *best* suspect for today to be frank. Yes, a lot does fit with him and EURO cooking up some fiendish scheme, but then that could have been EURO's intention - he's done that to me in the past.

Jamie looks the better lynch today. Vote Jamie.

Hmn.

5 suspects on my list.
- Slinky and Lemeard are unlikely packmates. (Based on wall of text above)
- AOK and Jamie are unlikely packmates. (Based on AOK's post just now)

This means: LEMEARD HAS TO BE A WOLF. Unless I have major flaws in my logic it cannot be otherwise.

Unvote Jamie550
Vote Lemeard

wait, doh. Logic failure.

STEED HAS TO BE A WOLF.

There.

Unvote Lemeard

Now let's first hear if there are any *other* gaps in my logic :p

Hmn.

5 suspects on my list.
- Slinky and Lemeard are unlikely packmates. (Based on wall of text above)
- AOK and Jamie are unlikely packmates. (Based on AOK's post just now)

This means: LEMEARD HAS TO BE A WOLF. Unless I have major flaws in my logic it cannot be otherwise.

Unvote Jamie550
Vote Lemeard

Ooohhhh Logic.

And with pack possibilities returning, this is interesting indeed.

Unvote Jamie, Vote Lemeard. Let's see where this leads.

:rofl: