• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Curious that three of your most likely are voting in lockstep against me, isn't it? (Or rather, will be when Lem switches)

Can you please help me out here TT? Vote Jamie.

I almost included a note in my last post to the effect that I have a longstanding policy of never judging your guilt or innocence based on conventional analysis; you always exist outside the system. You helped me to put my analysis together, so I always assume you can break it. Just because you're #6 in the conventional analysis, that doesn't mean I think you're only the #6 most likely baddie. You're higher than that. Also, some others, such as Slinky and marty, are a little lower. So you're actually probably #3 right now.

And given your much-ballyhooed vote swings, I'm not letting anything you do or anything done to you from the current round affect my analysis. Not until maybe the last few minutes. My analysis stopped with Euro's lynch and Kaet's hunt. Today's actions are judged very differently, right up until the deadline. All the analysis does is give me background information to help me appraise whatever's going on today and give me something for my ego to fall back on in case I turn out to be wrong about something. Weren't I was wrong, was the numbers. ;)

So long story short, don't expect me to come to your rescue today.

I almost included a note in my last post to the effect that I have a longstanding policy of never judging your guilt or innocence based on conventional analysis; you always exist outside the system. You helped me to put my analysis together, so I always assume you can break it. Just because you're #6 in the conventional analysis, that doesn't mean I think you're only the #6 most likely baddie. You're higher than that. Also, some others, such as Slinky and marty, are a little lower. So you're actually probably #3 right now.

And given your much-ballyhooed vote swings, I'm not letting anything you do or anything done to you from the current round affect my analysis. Not until maybe the last few minutes. My analysis stopped with Euro's lynch and Kaet's hunt. Today's actions are judged very differently, right up until the deadline. All the analysis does is give me background information to help me appraise whatever's going on today and give me something for my ego to fall back on in case I turn out to be wrong about something. Weren't I was wrong, was the numbers. ;)

So long story short, don't expect me to come to your rescue today.

Thus, you are going to let your number 1 and number 2 suspects team up and lynch number 3. A number three by the way that cast the deciding vote to kill the only known wolf and almost killed the same wolf on day one.

Remove "AOK" and replace it with X. Then run the equation over. Then switch.

LordS, please switch. I did the same for you yesterday.

I rather have the person we have no information on lynched first.

Unvote AOK.11
Vote Jamie550

My current #1 suspect, for what it's worth: Slinky.

Liable to change, could be terribly wrong, etc.
Also I am running a D&D game tonight, and won't be back before the deadline. So good luck village.

If the wolves win: Well done. Whoever you are ;-)

Thus, you are going to let your number 1 and number 2 suspects team up and lynch number 3. A number three by the way that cast the deciding vote to kill the only known wolf and almost killed the same wolf on day one.

Remove "AOK" and replace it with X. Then run the equation over. Then switch.

Again, that's going by conventional analysis. I'd love to be able to clear you. But I can't shake the feeling that something is going on that I can't grasp. Usually that means that someone cleared is tricking me, or that the wolves aren't behaving the way I expect them to. That could either point to a noob pack (impossible now), someone I can't read or only think I can read, or highly risky, unconventional wolf tactics tripping up my analysis.

Yes, I would be voting for Jamie over X. But you're not X. I'm still voting for the one I think is the best lynch.

Well, I suppose it will be decided here then. Either Jamie is a wolf or I get railroaded tomorrow. Lets hope for the best. :)
I think you mean Tank of musician'ed.

I dislike that. Its rather hard to type. Railroad and or bandwagon suffice.
We didn't get an AOK-update yesterday.

I guess I'll have to assume AOK cried himself to death when Euro confronted him?

Hummmm.
Having read the last few pages I am now not so sure on TT, but I am not sure on who else. Lemeard maybe......... *goes off to ponder*

Day Four

After the unexpected success yesterday in finding a babanaz member and founder today was another great day for the Hailsham Liberation Front. Second bananaz member was found. Jamie a clone of a clone of a stamcell's clone of Jacob's pubic-hair. yes I mean the Twilight Jacob. OMG!

Too bad the clone of James Gandolfini was found ded aswell. Who didn't love him as Tony?

images

You lynch jamie the wolf
you hunt AOK the villager

Dying alongside what was my player spot is no doubt the greatest achievement you had this game. :D

Lundgren/Jamie being revealed as a wolf doesn't actually tell us that much. Lundgren did almost nothing the first two days and didn't even come close to being lynched. Jamie's last-minute vote switch to Euro from Strange only makes Strange look all the more cleared, as he doesn't go well with either wolf now.

With the exception of Slinky, the Jamie voters yesterday - jonti, randy - also look pretty cleared. Slinky's vote looked a lot like the same vote switch of opportunity that Jamie himself pulled on the third day. With him also dodging the Euro lynch, I still consider him a suspect.

So a quick edit of the earlier pack possiblities:

Remaining players:

() - less certain

marty/randy =/= Jamie,
jonti =/= Euro, Strange, Jamie,
Slinky =/= (Lemmy),
Lemmy =/= (Slinky),
Strange =/= Euro, jonti, Jamie,
Steed =/= (Euro),
TT =/= Euro,

Euro =/= jonti, Strange, (Steed), TT,
Lundgren/Jamie =/= Strange, marty/randy, jonti,

Vote Lemeard

Because wolf

Vote slinky

Reasoning will follow later.

Also, looking at TT's list, either we have a sellout wolf in the set of remaining players or Lemeard is also a wolf. I'm thinking the former, probably either Steed or TT.

edit: Then again, AOK was pretty certain Steed was good..

Either way, I'm happy with my vote :)

Last edited:
for the good of the village, i am going to translate what jamie said a bit ago:

translation: now that all the others have done analysis and looked at the evidence, it seems i and my packmates will be unable to complete our efforts to railroad lord strange. Therefore, i will put forward a very bad attempt at playing villager and say he is innocent now that our chances of lynching him are non-existent.

translation:: I am not quite sure what to say here, so i will just put on my "captain f**king obvious" hat and pretend not to be a panicked, somewhat retarded wolf desperately grasping at straws.

translation:: Sh*t. How can i get my seemingly ridiculous vote on aok in here without seeming so..well..ridiculous? Of course! Pretend it is just a placeholder and not a blatantly wolfish setup for a later aok-wagon by my packmates. they will never suspect that!!!

translation:: Hmm...if i am trying to play a serious villager taking this serious situation very seriously, i need a reason to vote aok that seems..well...seriously serious. However, being that aok completely obliterated the arguments against him so effectively, i need something... To explain my blatantly wolfish vote. Yes....logic. Thats it. Since aok used this "logic" so effectively, i must discredit this idea once and for all. Yes, i will say it was "too logical"! ha! I'm so clever! My brilliant turn of phrase will confuse the village completely! oh, yes, let me add in another round of "i may not make it back zomg" just so i can sound even more seriously serious. f**k yea!

end translation

congrats, jamie!

youwintheprizeg.jpg

you win the prize for the most pathetic attempt to get aok lynched in the history of werewolf!

In all seriousness, jamie, you are a disgrace to jacob's form, even if you are somehow innocent. you must die. Now. Right now. Shoot him and throw him in the ditch. :mad::wacko::mad::(:mad::confused: :mad::eek::wacko::mad:
LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl: