• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rofl:

Lemeard, this was one of the more pathetic showings ever. It really does not get much worse than this.

Imagine The Gonzo and Hax had a baby.... that was retarded. Imagine they raised that baby on daily sessions of extreme physical abuse and huge bottles of milk laced with lead additive and PCP. Imagine that Hax and Gonzo sent their retarded baby to the "OrangeYoshi school of Werewolf Non-Mastery" where he attended classes like: Werewolf Strategery, who needs it? Just make sh*t up 101 . Imagine he went to classic lectures like : "Is huffing acetone the missing link to your Werewolf Career, presented by Yakman" Now, imagine that baby came to our Werewolf forum and started playing.

You have just imagined someone who would play better than you did this game. Congratulations.

That was funny, but unbelievably harsh :rofl:

:rofl:

Lemeard, this was one of the more pathetic showings ever. It really does not get much worse than this.

Imagine The Gonzo and Hax had a baby.... that was retarded. Imagine they raised that baby on daily sessions of extreme physical abuse and huge bottles of milk laced with lead additive and PCP. Imagine that Hax and Gonzo sent their retarded baby to the "OrangeYoshi school of Werewolf Non-Mastery" where he attended classes like: Werewolf Strategery, who needs it? Just make sh*t up 101 . Imagine he went to classic lectures like : "Is huffing acetone the missing link to your Werewolf Career, presented by Yakman" Now, imagine that baby came to our Werewolf forum and started playing.

You have just imagined someone who would play better than you did this game. Congratulations.
I am actually cackling manically at this:D

I told you guys Slinky was a villager

OK, somebody cast a big vote on a packmate at some point.

Steed

Round One: Voted randy#1 early, then switched to human at a time when Euro and Lemmy each had two votes on them. Received an early vote from me, which I later pulled off, then a vote from randy#1, also pulled off.

Round Two: Voted randy#1 early again, but immediately switched to Strange and kept it there. All three known wolves were put up at some point that day. Didn't receive a vote from anyone.

Round Three: Voted Strange early, then switched to put the first vote on Euro, keeping it there as five more votes followed his. Received an early vote from Slinky, and a second vote from Euro, who later pulled it off.

Round Four: Put the first vote on AOK and kept it there while Jamie and Lemmy each received multiple votes. Received a very late vote from jonti that was immediately pulled off, and Lemmy put the first vote back on him at the last minute.

Round Five: Put the second vote on Slinky. Nobody switched their votes that round.

jonti

Round One: Put a second vote on Lordy, then switched to put the second vote on Euro, keeping it there. Didn't receive a single vote.

Round Two: Put an early second vote on Euro, then switched to put the second vote on human. Received an early vote from AOK, quickly bandwagoned by Euro, but both almost immediately pulled off.

Round Three: Placed the second vote on Strange and kept it there at a time when Euro was leading with three votes. Didn't receive a single vote.

Round Four: Put the third vote on Jamie, switched to put the third vote on Lemmy, switched to put the first and only on Steed, and then finally to put the third vote back on Jamie. No votes received.

Round Five: Put the third vote on Slinky.

marty/randy

Round One: Cast the first vote of the game on Lordy and didn't budge. No votes received.

Round Two: Put the first vote of the round on human, and much later switched to put the second vote on Lordy. Received an early vote from Slinky, a second from Lemmy, but both pulled off.

Round Three: Didn't vote. Marty subbed by randy#2. Received an early vote from AOK, later pulled off.

Round Four: Put the second vote on Jamie, then switched to put the second on Lemmy, then switched to nobody, then put the second vote back on Jamie. No votes received.

Round Five: Put the first vote on Slinky. No switches.

TT

Round One: Put an early first vote on Steed, then switched to put a first on walrus. Received an early vote from walrus, a second from Euro, but both pulled off.

Round Two: Put an early first vote on Lemmy, then later switched to put the third on Lordy. Received an early vote from Euro, then immediately a second from Lordy. Euro pulled off, then received a vote from AOK, Euro jumped back on. Everyone eventually pulled off.

Round Three: Put the third vote on Euro and kept it there. No votes received.

Round Four: Put first vote on Lemmy and didn't switch off. Received an early vote from Strange, who didn't switch off either.

Round Five: Put the third vote on Lemmy. No switches.

Jonti's big vote was the only one that didn't actually result in that person being lynched*, Steed's vote was the first vote of six, randy switched around a lot in the fourth round (as did jonti), and TT avoided the Jamie lynch entirely.

* - (EDIT: Correction, jonti was also on the bandwagon that lynched Jamie.)

Then at least make sure it is a tie, so that tomorrow you can lynch randakar or somesuch.

Not a wolf, sorry.
My apologies for getting you lynched, slinky. I knew one of you two was not a wolf but not which one .. and I kind of hoped the Kaetje hunt meant more than it actually did.

@AOK - it's hard to believe someone is a wolf when it looks that obvious.
Or maybe I'm just unbelievably bad at figuring these things out :p

At least now we have confirmation why EURO could not reproduce his PM conversation with Lemeard :)

Now the hard bits though - who is our final wolf?

Obviously slinky wasn't it. Even more obviously - whoever it was sold out a packmate at some point or other, I believe.

LS was the obvious cleared villager hunt target tonight. I sort of hoped that the hunt would have been jonti as that would give me a lot of peace of mind. But alas.

I can't really consider jonti fully cleared. Nor can I consider Thistle fully cleared. Steed is the obvious vote choice for me but .. a smart wolf would have hunted me to prevent me from going after him if that had been the case.

So Steed may be a fall guy.

I'd like to hear thoughts. I'm not certain enough to vote anyone right now.

Ramblings of the insane.
You know. It's a good thing that no one actually cares about you anymore. Most of us are sick of you and your attitude :)

That was funny, but unbelievably harsh :rofl:
I doubt he's seen the sunlight in a quite a few years. His head is way too far up his arse.

Oh fuck off wolves. Shall I just analyse you to death?
Cowards.

Which part did you object to? Was it the PCP or the Orange Yoshi school? Did I go too far there? Perhaps it wasn't that bad...
I'm in a bad mood after a rough couple of days

Last edited:
I'm in a bad mood after a rough couple of days

I understand. I am in a bad mood all the time. And no, my head is not "up my arse", it is in space. I use lots of drugs. Forgive me.

Actually. I apologise for my comments. They're not up to standard.

No need. I am a rather oppressive psychopath at times and sometimes someone needs to set me straight. What you said was warranted.

someone is a wolf

someone i say!

Sorry for the coarseness, thought I might have finally cracked my first win in ages.

Sorry for the coarseness, thought I might have finally cracked my first win in ages.
It's not about the wins:eek: its about the taking part:)

@the-hdk: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE THE F***ING LITE STATS!!!!!!

There's really no need to be sorry btw, I know exactly what it feels like​

For you, winning is an aspiration, rather than a cast iron pledge. :p