• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you kill me, or leave it open to a Vote snipe, we are in trouble.

15nkcg0.jpg

Day Three Vote Count

euro: 6
steed (ls 463 -> euro)
kat (slinky 446 -> euro 472)
thistle (479)
LS (496)
aok (marty 466 -> LS 486 -> euro 497)
jamie (ls 498 -> euro 506)

LS: 3
Lem (471)
jonti (485)
euro (jamie 444 -> steed 469 -> LS 500)

steed: 1
slinky (456)

Not Voted: Marty

Marty will be subbed by Randy

this was the last day of subbing in. Tomorrow nonvoters will be autolynched.

Oooh .. I'm back!

Didn't expect that.

edit: No PM. Guess I'm a villager. :)

This game requires some serious vote analysis now. We have a *lot* of material on EURO so we should be able to find something.

edit2: The downside of that is that one or more wolves are bound to be hiding in the final vote on him today.
Will give this one some thought later, there's a lot of people in our house ATM making noise (some LARP meeting of Kaetje's .. don't ask) so doing the kind of work I have in mind is rather difficult to do.

Last edited:
I told you EURO was evil two days ago.

Now to go for my other suspect Thistletooth

Vote Thistletooth.

I also wanted to hang him.

Why TT though?
I do think he's acting odd this game, but then he's been out of whach for several games now. *not a defence, just an observation*

Without looking too deeply into analysis, the following seems pretty clear:

1. Strange is probably innocent. He kept his vote on Euro in the first, voted for him again in Round Two, and almost died with Euro's vote on him in the third. The only mitigating factor here is that if he was a wolf, he and Euro could have kept at each other yesterday believing that the village wouldn't allow for a tie, and with even one wolf in the mix, the wolves wouldn't either. Killing one might have cleared the other. Not a guarantee, but not a good lynch.

2. Lemmy and Jamie look bad. Jamie's vote switch doesn't clear him at all, and Lemmy looks worse than anyone now.

3. Jonti's role is unclear. He had a big vote on Euro in the first round, but an even bigger one on Strange last round.

4. Slinky and marty/randy are unreadable right now. I hate assuming that everyone who's inactive/absent is a likely villager, and the game really shouldn't be that predictable and stupid especially with experienced players. If it was, then wolves in the future should know that the best way to win is to not give a damn and barely show up. Slinky's TIE could also be read both ways. He's always slippery, and I'm usually the last person to clear him when he's a wolf. I have to keep my eye on him for the rest of you.

5. AOK is still a good suspect. He was very hesitant to switch to Euro (the fifth vote of six), and I can easily see this as being a packmate sellout. I've been in a pack with him before when we've done this. With so many votes already on him, Euro was clearly going to die. Also, he's still alive.

Vote Lemmy

Now to go for my other suspect Thistletooth

Vote Thistletooth.

And I stabbed a packmate in the back on the verge of a Stalingrad. Right. Then again, it's been clear to me for a long time that anything I do is exactly what I would do when I'm a wolf, so just pick your reason. They're all equally good.

Where did this argument against me even start? What the hell did I do? :confused:

And EURO DIES... I thank you. My hunch was right...:cool:

I think its guaranteed AOK is his Packmate...

I will dig out my explanation in a bit (After the football)

Vote AOK

(After the football)

Who are you watching?

Also, I do wonder about AOK myself. The arguing with EURO to create emnity, the last minute vote on him, it's classic AOK-EURO wolfplay from what I can see here.

Fuck. Even though I read the announcement, I forgot and assumed the deadline would have been moved back a day.