• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You appear to have missed the irony.

Okay, so it's only a hunch you have on me and nothing more, that doesn't make your reason a bad one but it means I can't really defend myself at all.

Vote EUROO7.

He seems suspicious because of the way he is acting, esepcially yesterday, and is worth putting into the running at the least.

You appear to have missed the irony.

Okay, so it's only a hunch you have on me and nothing more, that doesn't make your reason a bad one but it means I can't really defend myself at all.

It is sometimes hard to spot irony especially without smileys, it should come in it's own font.

To help you defend yourself I will break down your post into how I saw it :)

Randakar fails, let's lynch him NAO!

Vote Humancalculator
I got two things from this. You attack randakar, but don't vote him creating a distance but still being possible packmates (this part is less incriminating since I think randakar a villager). Secondly since there was a possibility of multiple people voting randakar today, Your statement could help start a bandwagon, however without you being part of it.
Because he jumped on the Jamie wagon basically blindly following Randakar's advice,
humancalculator wasn't the only one, why is he the one being attacked?

also I don't see what the point in his vote switch would be if he was a villager,
to get a wolf lynched of course, however he couldn't know beforehand his vote was useless and on a villager. Besides this also indicates there was some point for a wolf to switch.

there wasn't a tie, and
humancalculators vote and kaetjes weren't far apart. I think it likely he hadn't seen kaetjes vote yet, without which his vote would have been more of a statement and useful to avoid a tie

no one was any more likelier a wolf than anyone else.
there was analysis indicating jamie550, it might be wrong but it was something that someone thought a lead

He was also not particularly hyperactive with vote-switching.
However he did make a voteswitch prior to switching to jamie550. This indicates he was active and I don't think you need to be hyperactive (or even active) to make a vote switch.

All-in-all I find his vote strange
that was actually a less strange vote by humancalculator than the others he made

besides the above I think the close proximity to the deadline of your post makes it more wolfish. Being the first to point the finger makes it easier to steer the village. the arguments used don't seem to be well thought out and it looks like you are trying to use humancalculator as an easy scape goat: Pointing at the first who seems a bit suspicious so that no further analysis from you is necessary. Besides that I think you had already made up your vote target before the update, I got the impression you knew beforehand that jamie550 was a villager.

Anyway that was mostly my reason for voting you. I tried to put my hunch into words and I probebly didn't get my whole reason for voting you comitted to this post, but I think this is enough.

me thinks I might just unvote Randy and do a /roll vote tonight

Euro -2- LS, Jonti,
Thistle -2- Euro, Lord_D
marty -2- Slinky, Lemeard
Lem -2- Thistle, Marty,
Kaetje -1 Randy,
Randy -1- Kaetje,
LS -1- Steed,

NV: AOK, hc, Jacob

That Euro guy is pretty suspicious again, what with his being... you know... alive! :eek:

That Euro guy is pretty suspicious again, what with his being... you know... alive! :eek:

That's my fault, I guess ;-)
Apologies. :p

edit:
I'm not to sure about anyone to be honest.

Kaetje tells me she has a gut feeling about Slinky - but maybe it's just because of his big post regarding marty. Or maybe she's a wolf. :p

I'll have to make up my mind later..

edit2:
About marty - what I've noticed in the games I've seen him be a wolf in is that he tends to start 'analyzing' early - he was already doing that on the first day of the lite game I hosted.
Not sure if his current behaviour fits that pattern.

Last edited:

Easily fixed, with a length of rope. :p

However, I did find your actions yesterday rather fishy, and do think you ought to have some attention if not necessarily death.

Kaetje tells me she has a gut feeling about Slinky - but maybe it's just because of his big post regarding marty. Or maybe she's a wolf. :p

I'll have to make up my mind later..
She is my second suspect, so the feeling is mutual :)

Easily fixed, with a length of rope. :p

However, I did find your actions yesterday rather fishy, and do think you ought to have some attention if not necessarily death.
How so.

Please when you say someone's actions are fishy put examples.

yea, marty doesn't seem that suspicious. My senses are telling me that TT and EURO are up to something. It just feels odd. I'm probably wrong.

OK. Is there anything that I'm actually doing that is making you suspicious, or is this just unexplainable randomness/hangover/Spidey-sense/wolfish steering of votes? I'm putting more into my explanations and public analysis than you are. You could at least return the favor, if you're calling me suspicious and all.

How so.

Please when you say someone's actions are fishy put examples.

Your action with the tank of musicians on Jamie last night.

I got two things from this. You attack randakar, but don't vote him creating a distance but still being possible packmates (this part is less incriminating since I think randakar a villager). Secondly since there was a possibility of multiple people voting randakar today, Your statement could help start a bandwagon, however without you being part of it.
Already explained, I was taking the piss. I thought this was clear.
The statement of multiple people voting Randy today was because at least one person (Kaetje) had said they would vote Randakar tomorrow if Jamie was a villager, and other's peoples posts implied that possibility as well, HC's among them as he appeared to give total trust to Randakar's opinion and therefore would have a reason to vote Randakar the next day if Jamie was a villager (which, as you yourself have said of me, the wolves would know Jamie was a villager).

humancalculator wasn't the only one
I can only vote one person, that's why.

why is he the one being attacked?
You're putting words in my mouth here. You seem to be saying I'm baying for his blood, I'm doing no such thing all I did was place a vote on him
If I felt particularly strongly about the case i.e. all those following Randakar were very suspicious, I'd say all of them were suspicious, but I don't think that.
It's simply a reason for voting, I didn't, and still don't, think HC - or Kaetje for that matter - was a wolf and I didn't encourage others to vote him, but I had to vote someone and he seemed as good a choice as any.
I get the feeling that if I had done the exact opposite. and handed out a list of people I thought were acting wolfish you would find a reason to vote me.

This seems to be the dominant theme here, all I did was vote him. I am obliged to vote someone. I did not say he was a wolf. I did not campaign for his lynching.

to get a wolf lynched of course, however he couldn't know beforehand his vote was useless and on a villager. Besides this also indicates there was some point for a wolf to switch.
That reasoning is true I suppose but clearly over simplistic .You could say the vote he originally made was ''to get a wolf lynched'', it doesn't explain the switch.
But mainly the point is HC isn't usually a very analytical player, he doesn't usually give a game-related reason for his vote, especially on the first day.

humancalculators vote and kaetjes weren't far apart. I think it likely he hadn't seen kaetjes vote yet, without which his vote would have been more of a statement and useful to avoid a tie
Okay, I didn't know that, still it was already not a tie at that stage, and HC tends to try and create ties a lot of the time, so that doesn't help his case

there was analysis indicating jamie550, it might be wrong but it was something that someone thought a lead
Yes, and I'm not saying there was anything wrong with going for him based on that, I just found the manner in which it was done was a bit odd.

However he did make a voteswitch prior to switching to jamie550. This indicates he was active and I don't think you need to be hyperactive (or even active) to make a vote switch.
Perhaps I didn't phrase it right, like I've said before I simply found the vote strange, nowhere have I said he's a definite or a likely wolf
It wasn't the activity that bothered me, it's the context of his vote and the way he explained which I found slightly different from his usual behaviour

that was actually a less strange vote by humancalculator than the others he made
Tangent.
Also just because it's less suspicious than the previous vote (which is of course completely subjective) it does not make that vote less suspicious on it's own merits.

besides the above I think the close proximity to the deadline of your post makes it more wolfish.
Read back on every game I play in, I almost always post analysis just after the deadline.
90% of these times I'm the first to vote, or at least first to post a reasoned vote. I defy you to deny this.
The fact is I happened to be online just after the deadline, I don't see how that makes me suspicious.
Also the deadline was late, I had been waiting for it for over half an hour, as backed up in my posts in the thread wondering where the update was, read back if you wish.

Being the first to point the finger makes it easier to steer the village.
That would make me suspicious were it not for the fact that I didn't point the finger.
I voted him (I have to vote someone), and gave a reason (which I always do), but I didn't try to get other people to vote him in any way, I didn't say I think we should run him up, although if people wanted to I would have no problems with it.

The fact that I just happened to be the first voter isn't suspicious, I mean someone has to be the first to vote.
It also raised the question of why the wolves would bother to steer the lynch at this stage, with no evidence against anyone.

the arguments used don't seem to be well thought out and it looks like you are trying to use humancalculator as an easy scape goat: Pointing at the first who seems a bit suspicious so that no further analysis from you is necessary.
You talk of further analysis: This was the first vote of the second day. Am I somehow expected to do a detailed analysis of the game by that stage?
No, but I am expected to vote, and since HC's behaviour seemed slightly off I decided to vote him.

Besides that I think you had already made up your vote target before the update, I got the impression you knew beforehand that jamie550 was a villager.
I don't know how I'm possibly supposed to refute this, you've accused me on a ground where by definition I can't defend myself.

This whole thing is reminding of the big game where Walrus made a vote without any real explanation (here and EURO immediately tried to get him lynched, saying it was ''with a clear intention to start a bandwagon'' simply because Walrus was the first to vote, and voted for the obvious target, Syber_sid. (EDIT: here) Walrus of course turned out to be a villager.

This mirrors it in the fact you're adjusting the facts to meet your predetermined conclusions. Yes I was the first to vote and I gave a reason for voting HC, yes I could be a wolf trying to start a bandwagon (for God knows whatever retarded reason) or I could be an active villager trying to find the wolves and analyse instead of just posting a random vote.
I made a joke calling to lynch Randakar, yes I could have been being sarcastic (I can't believe this part) or I could be a masterwolf trying to get people to bandwagon him senseless without implicating myself, it's all open to interpretation.

You're a bit too paranoid about me, the fact that everything I've said you've found something odd in supports the fact that you made your mind up that I'm a wolf and are making the reasoning up as you go along.

Anyway, you wanted to me to say more, or you gave that impression anyway.
I think you're not a wolf at this stage (note: this is not to try and get you on my side, it'll probably make me even more wolfish in your eyes) because I can't see a wolf going after a villager that strongly this early in the game. I don't LS is because he subtly defended me, if he was a wolf it would be in his interests to keep as much suspicion on the villagers as possible - unless of course I was his packmate, in which case it would obviously make sense.
I don't think Randakar is a wolf because he claimed to be scanned
And I don't think Steed is because he went after Randakar so strongly, I can't see a wolf being that stupid

I can't help getting a feeling of massive hypocrisy from you though.
You accuse me of being a wolf for going after one person, yet you have only mentioned one person in this game as a lynch target
You accuse me of trying to steer the village (even though I didn't encourage anyone to follow me) yet you have made multiple posts arguing to lynch me and no one else
You accuse me of voting HC to save the bother of having to analyse anything else, you all you talk about is me, you haven't said what you think of anyone else, what about EURO, Kaetje for instance?

I'm not saying you're suspicious, but by your own criteria you are:wacko:

Last edited:
I said I had a slight gut feeling about Slinky. Just slight. One of the reasons I didn't post it or act on it yet. I needed it to mature first. Or die an early death.

@ Randy: I won't talk to you about werewolf again while we're playing.

@Marty: tl;dr :p

Your action with the tank of musicians on Jamie last night.
I see. So when I was ahead in the votes, it's suspicious of me to try to save myself by voting the guy with the most votes other than me? :rolleyes:

Jonti, this is Skarionlogic. He must be a wolf because he defended himself/didn't want to die.

I see. So when I was ahead in the votes, it's suspicious of me to try to save myself by voting the guy with the most votes other than me? :rolleyes:

Jonti, this is Skarionlogic. He must be a wolf because he defended himself/didn't want to die.

It just struck me as odd the way you were acting, not just saving your rear. And if it was Skarionlogic, I'd be asking you if you were "an [sic] wolf" and accept your answer. :p

Jonti has received no attention. Lets get him.

VOTE Jonti

Also, Marty, wonderful werewolf Jeremiad there. That is one of the better ones I have ever read. Well done. :)

Jonti has received no attention. Lets get him.

VOTE Jonti

Also, Marty, wonderful werewolf Jeremiad there. That is one of the better ones I have ever read. Well done. :)
Your time has passed old man, no one will follow you. Look at the roster. No noobs for you to control. ;)