• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
D:

Did you watch the video? :(

I, a proud Mongol, refuse to waste my time on such modern drivel. Where is the time we could simply get our kicks from watching a man's suffering or enjoying a great day of slaughter? I reject this world of sissies and mass consumerism!

So what do you guys think of sheep for dinner by the way?

I, a proud Mongol, refuse to waste my time on such modern drivel. Where is the time we could simply get our kicks from watching a man's suffering or enjoying a great day of slaughter? I reject this world of sissies and mass consumerism!

So what do you guys think of sheep for dinner by the way?

how about <Country> Idol? thats not suffering enough for ya? :p

how about <Country> Idol? thats not suffering enough for ya? :p

Come to think of it, there's a new Benelux Top Model coming up!

Come to think of it, there's a new Benelux Top Model coming up!

They do for teh whole Benelux? are there actually girls from Luxembourg competing? :p btw I like Belgians girls
they have no middle ground, they are either a 8 and higher or 3 and lower. :p

btw you should come to the next Meeting ;) we are thinking of doing it in Belgium :)

They do for teh whole Benelux? are there actually girls from Luxembourg competing? :p btw I like Belgians girls
they have no middle ground, they are either a 8 and higher or 3 and lower. :p

btw you should come to the next Meeting ;) we are thinking of doing it in Belgium :)

The previous ones were all during my exams :/ Where exactly are you thinking? Ghent! :p

And yeah I think it's for entire Benelux, ah well who cares about Luxembourg anyway? :D

The previous ones were all during my exams :/ Where exactly are you thinking? Ghent! :p

And yeah I think it's for entire Benelux, ah well who cares about Luxembourg anyway? :D

Hey, that's my family you're talking about.

123t83d.png

Vote Count Day One

jamie: 7
Lord_D (117), randy (steed 119 -> euro 123 -> jamie 129), lemmy (human 113 -> jamie 161), euro (thistle 118-> LS 149 -> Lem 166 -> jamie 183), walrus (thisltle 112 -> jamie 135 -> lem 165 -> jamie 187), kaetje (lem 116 -> jamie 189), humancalc (euro 93 -> lem 185 -> jamie 190)

euro: 4
aok (jamie 110 -> euro 130), jonti (lordD 121 -> euro 145), LS (148), jamie (aok 111 -> lem 131 -> euro 163)

humancalc: 2
steed (randy 96 -> humancalc 124), JL (150)

Lord_D: 1
marty (92)

walrus: 1
thistle (steed 97 -> walrus 115)

Lem: 1
slinky (122)

Pretty active day and nobody missed a vote. I'm happy :)

Day One

Hailsham College

Following Bush's death all hell broke lose at Hailsham. The first three hours it was worse than Mexico. People running everywhere shouting at each other. Fights broke out everywhere. Nobody actually knows why. Some say these days that these fights ware started by the "Bananaz". That's how they call the clones who started it all. Why hurt the good name of a banana? Beats me.

In the anarchy two more clones ware found dead. Jamie a shy boy was lynched by the mob for saying too little. While later a good friend of mine, Kathy was found dead with an baby doll in her arms. Raped and murdered. For some odd reason she had a bucket on her head when they found her.

You lynch jamie the villager
you hunt walrus the seer

Randakar fails, let's lynch him NAO!

Vote Humancalculator

Because he jumped on the Jamie wagon basically blindly following Randakar's advice, also I don't see what the point in his vote switch would be if he was a villager, there wasn't a tie, and no one was any more likelier a wolf than anyone else. He was also not particularly hyperactive with vote-switching. All-in-all I find his vote strange

I did tell you folks my jamie case wasn't the strongest in the world, right?
At least he wasn't a very active player..

I like your humancalculator case marty. I'm not sure I want to push him to bandwagon levels just yet though.. let's put up another name.

Vote Kaetje

She was a little too eager to propose lynching me today if jamie turned up a blank. Maybe it's just me though ;-)

edit: Why did walrus get hunted, though? Hmm.

I did tell you folks my jamie case wasn't the strongest in the world, right?
At least he wasn't a very active player..

I like your humancalculator case marty. I'm not sure I want to push him to bandwagon levels just yet though.. let's put up another name.

Vote Kaetje

She was a little too eager to propose lynching me today if jamie turned up a blank. Maybe it's just me though ;-)
Kaetje is a good vote also, as the case against her and HC are pretty equivalent
edit: Why did walrus get hunted, though? Hmm.
Who would hunt him is the question. Everybody is the answer unfortunately:eek:o:D

I have a feeling this one will end badly.

But it will be fun while it lasts. :D
Fun IS the point. Should I bust out the blow? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If we go by the old rule of thumb "the third and fourth in a bandwagon are more than likely wolves", that would mean that Euro and Lemmy would make good lynches today. However, each one of them was also voting defensively last round, so that argument might not fit. Still, it's not a good idea to just follow one person's reasoning, especially with the seer dead. The case against human and Kaetje makes some sense, but it could just as easily be wrong, just as with the case against Jamie. Randy did speak up yesterday, however, which is a risky thing to do even if a packmate was in danger, so I'm willing to trust his innocence for now. But not his judgment. I wouldn't want this to turn into a race between his two candidates alone. If he's a wolf, it would only lead to disaster, and if he's good but wrong...well, same thing.

Vote Lemmy

wha? what happened?

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats a baaaaadddddd headache *hiccups*

ugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh *falls back asleep in a drunken stupor*