• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As of now I am thinking Marty.
That's an interesting thought.

Care to share your process?

Also remember, hdk changed the deadline. It's now in one hour 9 minutes.

EDIT: Disregard that, it's in 3 hours 9 minutes.

That's an interesting thought.

Care to share your process?

Also remember, hdk changed the deadline. It's now in one hour 9 minutes.

EDIT: Disregard that, it's in 3 hours 9 minutes.

He did exactly what I would have done as a wolf. Wait for someone to put up a railroad target that was worthy and jump on him, setting the stage to blame the person who put him up when he is found innocent.

As with the whole e-penis contest:It reminds me a lot of the Game of Thrones were TT and AOK spent basically the whole second last day arguing with each other and turned out to be packmates. However there are four vets involved so it's nigh impossible they're all packmatess planning this thing out. But it's quite possible there is a pair of wolves amongst jonti, EURO, AOK and TT. Unless we have concrete voting information we should clear any of them from being packmates with each other

Anyway, I'll go with AOK's choice for now, it's time to stop suggesting targets and actually railroad one, even if AOK can't be trusted yet

Unvote Lemeard Vote Lord_D

I absolutely love this post. He brings up the specter of a past wolf victory of mine, saying that he was reminded of it by my behavior here. He then tries to gin up all sorts of paranoia about a veteran pack. Then, after all that, he then goes after the target I suggest adding of course "AOK can't be trusted yet".

This is almost exactly what I would have posted in his place as a wolf. Its perfect. You said it yourself best:

This is great. :D

"I don't trust AOK, but I'll go ahead and trust him on this"

:rofl:

Ive been stuck all day with work and first time ive had chance to get near a comp.... Deadline changed.... err

Vote Lord Strange. Just a vote incase i dont get chance before deadline.:(

How about marty v. Lord Strange?

Marty for the previously stated, and Lord Strange for having a pathetic 7 posts total in the thread.

Here we go again...
Look AOK, you're doing what Slinky did and basing the facts around your conclusion rather than the other way round.

I absolutely love this post. He brings up the specter of a past wolf victory of mine, saying that he was reminded of it by my behavior here. He then tries to gin up all sorts of paranoia about a veteran pack. Then, after all that, he then goes after the target I suggest adding of course "AOK can't be trusted yet".
At least 4-5 people said things in a similar vein to mine, i.e. about the possibility of that argument being a wolfish ploy, Randakar and humancalculator among them IIRC, yet you haven't mentioned any of them. Why not?
In fact I was the one most supportive of you, the first to place any kind of trust in you at all, therefore to say I'm trying to drum up suspicion seems odd

Also keep in mind I said that Steed and Slinky were not good lynches long before you said it, and for the exact same reasons. Maybe your suspicion stems from the fact that we're behaving very similarly, we even voted the same person yesterday. It's an easy trap to fall in to to think someone is wolfish just because they agree with you a lot, but it's logically irrational.

How about marty v. Lord Strange?

Marty for the previously stated, and Lord Strange for having a pathetic 7 posts total in the thread.

Hang on a moment.... A tie could end us. If both are villagers and then the wolves hunt, thats plarity.
All the vote jumping has totally confused anything to analyse (I havent the time to dig through it)
Im starting to feel we are being played like an old fiddle and thus,

UnVote Lord Strange and Vote EURO

Hang on a moment.... A tie could end us. If both are villagers and then the wolves hunt, thats plarity.
All the vote jumping has totally confused anything to analyse (I havent the time to dig through it)
Im starting to feel we are being played like an old fiddle and thus,

UnVote Lord Strange and Vote EURO
I'm sorry, but where in my post did I say both should die?

I'm saying a race. We do NOT want another tie. At least not today.

Unvote Jamie
Vote Steed

For not reading anything and throwing wild accusations around.

Scratch Marty of my suspect list. Euro and AOK both jumping on him as if he's redheaded virgin in a teeny bikini in a swimming pool made me convinced he is NOT a wolf.

So my suspect list is as follows:

Euro, AOK, Slinky (though keep him alive a bit, he might not be, apparently, and we only need to lynch one)

Way current votes are going atm I suggest to go for EURO.

Unvote Slinky, Vote EURO

Last edited:
EUROO7 - 2; Kaetje, Steed
Steed - 2; Slinky, EUROO7
Lord Strange - 1; Lemeard
marty99 - 1; AOK.11

Not Voted: Five people, including myself

Euro and AOK both jumping on him as if he's redheaded virgin in a teeny bikini in a swimming pool made me convinced he is NOT a wolf.

:rolleyes:

Please point out the post where I voted him.

:rolleyes:

Please point out the post where I voted him.
Exactly, I would have voted Steed except for the reason that me and EURO already look like packmates, me saving him yesterday, him agreeing with AOK's comments on me but voting for someone else

This makes me think Kaetje is a less likely wolf though, I can't see here as a wolf being so inconsistent and sloppy just to look active