• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think this is correct:

Chieron: 3
madchemist [392]
Gen. Skobelev [405]
leksu [417]

Gen. Skobelev: 2
aedan777 [391]
Cymsdale [399]

leksu: 1
jonti-h [419]

not voted: 3
Arkasas
Chieron
Capt. Kiwi

vote Gen Skobelev

I know, I need to be more active, not just reacting. But it feels, everything is going to get me killed. At least, it's tuesday, so I'll resurrect (being Jesus).

vote Gen Skobelev

I know, I need to be more active, not just reacting. But it feels, everything is going to get me killed. At least, it's tuesday, so I'll resurrect (being Jesus).

Do you have any other reason for voting me but self-preservation? If you aren't wolf, you should try to actually find them. If you are... well, when I posted that vote count I was pretty sure somebody (packmate most like) would vote me, say simply "to tie them" or something to that effect and then I expected you to put me over the top. I suppose doing it this way works for you just as well.

Like I said, I subbed in and posted my initial thoughts. Nobody has batted an eye for madchemist, jonti wants to reach for third candidate (and may be right in doing it as I said paid most attention to just those who got my attention) and now it's you and me apparently who are to be lynched with consensus. Makes me wonder if my initial thought about you was right or wrong. Anyways, if you aren't a wolf, who do you find most suspicious?

Let us not have a TIE this day. We've already done that, right?

Vote Chieron

Anyways, if you aren't a wolf, who do you find most suspicious?
Arkasas, but I don't see me swinging the vote. Anyways,
unvote Gen Skobelev vote Chieron
This at least makes a tie more unlikely, Let's hope that it's Fall Rot, so the lost day doesn't hurt too much.

Should not have joined both games, it's confusing after a while.

Let us not have a TIE this day. We've already done that, right?

Yes, yesterday.

This at least makes a tie more unlikely, Let's hope that it's Fall Rot, so the lost day doesn't hurt too much.

Uh... I have no idea if this is elaborate ploy or what. Also, what makes you want to go for Arkasas? What I read about yesterday makes him perhaps the least likely wolf in my opinion.

What makes you think I'm respected? :huh: Also, you do realise that was indirect barb at the inactivity in this game, something that has been pointed out by other players, dead and alive..
And my reply was unnecessary, ironically drawing attention to the amount of spam in this thread by ghosts. Like I'm doing. Right now.

That's a very bizarre vote. Why would you do that?

Uh... I have no idea if this is elaborate ploy or what. Also, what makes you want to go for Arkasas? What I read about yesterday makes him perhaps the least likely wolf in my opinion.
Just a feeling. But this is also mixed with the other game.. As can be seen that Ark voted for LK the wolf, so is unlikely wolf. gah.
You/alxeu and jonti would be better choices looking at yesterday's votings.
It doesn't matter anymore. It's not an elaborate ploy, just resignation for this round.

That's a very bizarre vote. Why would you do that?

Couple of reasons spring to mind. But since Chieron is not newbie I think that leaves people quickly seeing vote count, reacting to perceived bandwagon and... you know the rest.

Also, I won't be around deadline online.

I really am hating this voting oneself trend. Please don't ever do this as a villager. Feel free to do it if you are a wolf though.

This.

edit:

Just a feeling. But this is also mixed with the other game.. As can be seen that Ark voted for LK the wolf, so is unlikely wolf. gah.
You/alxeu and jonti would be better choices looking at yesterday's votings.
It doesn't matter anymore. It's not an elaborate ploy, just resignation for this round.

I wouldn't discount feelings necessarily. And alibi voting is hardly uncommon but my take on yesterday was that Arkasas not only voted LK but he also was in danger from LK. Oh well. I suppose I'll have to reread it tomorrow.

Couple of reasons spring to mind. But since Chieron is not newbie I think that leaves people quickly seeing vote count, reacting to perceived bandwagon and... you know the rest.
I'm bad at defending myself and manipulating, regardless of role. Very much a newbie in that respect.
I also confused games.

The selfvote is to avoid someone else getting lynched with me, as one villager is enough. Can be a throwaway, too, if it must.

I'm bad at defending myself and manipulating, regardless of role. Very much a newbie in that respect.
I also confused games.

The selfvote is to avoid someone else getting lynched with me, as one villager is enough. Can be a throwaway, too, if it must.

Change your vote to who you think is a likely wolf, and stop being an idiot.