• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Had no internet, sorry.

Vote Chieron

As I don't know who Skobelev has subbed for, and Chieron was massively under the radar.

Gief count?

Well timed :) That'll do.

Edit: Did you ninja edit skobelev from 3 votes to 4, aedan?

​Neither am I but same

This is what happens when I go without internet access for ~16 hours and frantically try to catch up before deadline :p I meant you. This is also why I haven't played for a while, no guarantees I could be reliable.

Here is something I learned in 1922: there are always worse things waiting. You think you have seen the most terrible thing, the one that coalesces all your nightmares into a freakish horror that actually exists, and the only consolation is that there can be nothing worse. Even if there is, your mind will snap at the sight of it, and you will know no more. But there is worse, your mind does not snap, and somehow you carry on. You might understand that all the joy has gone out of the world for you, you might wish you were the one who was dead - but you go on.

You realize that you are in a hell of your own making, but you go on nevertheless.

Because there is nothing else to do.

You lynch Chieron the villager
The wolves hunt Cymsdale the villager

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game ends in baddie victory.

Winners:

Capt. Kiwi
Leksu
Alxeu/Skobelev

Arkasas --> Warlock

[video=youtube;3suGfhnT2Sg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3suGfhnT2Sg[/video]

Two wins in a row? What is this madness?