• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All right, I'm subbing alxeu. I suppose I'll have to read the thread properly, especially what happened yesterday.

Shouldn't take too long.

Not the actual reading, no. Then again trying to actually understand what's going on might take a while. Perhaps I should have paid more attention to the actual game play here when ghosting.

Right. First things first: alxeu is villager. I can understand where you come from with thinking he has bad voting record and he's been quiet. I've noticed in earlier games that he looks quite consistently baddie with his behaviour and votes.

With the readthrough I couldn't help but pay attention to two players in particular. Mind you, a lot of players are under the radar for one reason or another but I'm sure you have noticed that already and can see if any of them is a good candidate.

Chieron
madchemist

Chieron has been participating on bandwagons on several days (day 1 on randakar, day 2 on Dutchguy that guaranteed his lynching) and then yesterday he put Arkasas into three-way tie involving Xarkan the known villager and LatinKaiser the known wolf.

madchemist is more interesting specimen as I couldn't help notice his behaviour yesterday. He seemingly was helping to put LK to the block, then at the end of day he wanted to do the tie and switched off LatinKaiser while LatinKaiser himself had a throwaway on Chieron. That would have been easy opportunity for LK to snipe away and survive but apparently he was couple of minutes too late.

Now, with Chieron having one vote already I suppose I'll

vote Chieron

but unless madchemist changes his vote (and Chieron is in real danger) it seems unlikely that both are baddies.

Good think I am first on the sub list....

Relax, it's gone all legitimately: I informed my willingness to sub on post 37, you on post 63. You are first on sub list now that I've been removed from it.

((OOC: So we should have one more free day still. But no more TIEs.))

Vote Chieron

Much too quiet, yesss. Nasty sneak, he is. Gollum.

((OOC: He's been very quiet, and his only votes are on dead villagers and Arkansas so far. Not much info to build a case off him, but the lack of anything interesting this far into the game is itself kind of suspicious.))
Not much to say right now (and I was busy in the evenings lately), but except for LK who I missed by being offline, most people probably voted for dead villagers or Arkasas..
Yesterday, no one seemed too bad, Arky just always feels like a good lynch too me, even if he is a villager (dastardly manipulating all the time)

Guys I was a villager; I thought that was clear by now.

Not much to say right now (and I was busy in the evenings lately), but except for LK who I missed by being offline, most people probably voted for dead villagers or Arkasas..
Yesterday, no one seemed too bad, Arky just always feels like a good lynch too me, even if he is a villager (dastardly manipulating all the time)

I'm sure you can say something, at least.

Guys I was a villager; I thought that was clear by now.

No. Just... no.

That's what he meant.

Ah well, if that's so then I misunderstood him trying to pinpoint GM error. My apologies, then.

madchemist is more interesting specimen as I couldn't help notice his behaviour yesterday. He seemingly was helping to put LK to the block, then at the end of day he wanted to do the tie and switched off LatinKaiser while LatinKaiser himself had a throwaway on Chieron. That would have been easy opportunity for LK to snipe away and survive but apparently he was couple of minutes too late.

I was online watching for snipes. If I saw any vote switch by LK, I was ready to counter it. But I definitely wanted him dead yesterday, and even earlier than that.

mostly amazed, what a train wreck this has been so far.

I suspect this is either Rot or Grün, btw, because there have been no outings yet, which is getting less likely if there is a seer.

I suppose so. Meh.

I was online watching for snipes. If I saw any vote switch by LK, I was ready to counter it. But I definitely wanted him dead yesterday, and even earlier than that.

Perhaps. Though I'm not surprised you say that now, I suppose we'll never know what would have happened if LK had come and sniped. But like I said, that's the strongest impression I got from you with a readthrough.

I am here.

Can one of you plebs make a votecount?

For now, Vote Leksu, extreme quietitude being the reason and wanting another candidate another