• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Crap. If only I had been online...

Final votecount:

LatinKaiser: 4
Capt. Kiwi[#320]
Arkasas[#342]
Xarkan[#345 Arkasas -> 352]
Cymsdale[#332 Xarkan -> 353]

Xarkan: 4
Alxeu[#338]
Jonti[#349]
Aedan[#326 Arkasas -> 363]
Madchemist[#329 LK -> 377]

Arkasas: 2
Randakar[#331]
Chieron[#351]

Aedan: 1
Leksu[#344]

Cymsdale: 1
LatinKaiser[#350 Xar -> 356 Ark -> 364]

Not Voted: None.

Day 3:

LatinKaiser does not burn! Worse, he's now burning everything around him! An exorcism may be necessary...

"

The patients of the Dnieper to the King of Ireland:

Thou Irish Satan, brother and companion to the accursed Devil, and companion to Lucifer himself, Greetings!

What the hell kind of noble knight art thou? The Devil voids, and thy army devours. Never wilt thou be fit to have the sons of Christ under thee: thy army we fear not, and by land and on sea we will do battle against thee.Thou scullion of Ireland, thou wheelwright of Meath, thou beer-brewer of Dublin, thou goat-flayer of Ulster, thou swineherd of Leinester, both the Country and the Duchy, thou sow of Thormond, thou goat of Munster, thou hangman of Ossory, thou evildoer of Kildare, thou grandson of the Devil himself, thou great silly oaf of all the world and of the netherworld and, before our God, a blockhead, a swine's snout, a mare's arse, a butcher's cur, an unbaptized brow, May the Devil take thee! That is what the Schizophrenics have to say to thee, thou basest-born of runts! Unfit art thou to lord it over true Christians!

The date we write not for no calendar have we got; the moon is in the sky, the year is in a book, and the day is the same with us here as with thee over there, and thou canst kiss us thou knowest where!

"

--And thus, he vanishes.

Xarkan on the other hand... yeah.

Night 3:

Jackals! Vultures! A fair fight they wanteth not, for everyone who shows signs of being able to get them they hit in their sleep. True men those have no claim to be, without any will to even fight. The rotten body of Randakar is still more lively than those dead-inside devils!

You lynch LatinKaiser the wolf
You lynch Xarkan the villager
The wolves hunt Randakar the villager

Oh, LK...:rofl:

or maybe go out on a limb and say randy, who's been very different from his usual self this game.

Yup. Busy as hell and not a lot of interest in the game, on top of trying to stay low profile.
It does happen, you know.

Sub.

Um, hack GM forgot that I was a villager...

C c c combo breaker. Someone had to be first non-ghost.

I'm surprised to be honest, that wasn't that much better than a guess. Annoyingly this means I ought to put some serious though behind a vote rather than just going with someone acting shady. It sucks when you actually have to play :p

Vote alxeu

Poor voting record, and generally inactive.

((OOC: So we should have one more free day still. But no more TIEs.))

Vote Chieron

Much too quiet, yesss. Nasty sneak, he is. Gollum.

((OOC: He's been very quiet, and his only votes are on dead villagers and Arkansas so far. Not much info to build a case off him, but the lack of anything interesting this far into the game is itself kind of suspicious.))

I think this page needs more ghost posts, there's been couple of posts that are actually by living players.

I think this page needs more ghost posts, there's been couple of posts that are actually by living players.
You know Skobie, for such a respected player, you sure do post a lot of Ghost Spam. :unsure:

You know Skobie, for such a respected player, you sure do post a lot of Ghost Spam. :unsure:

What makes you think I'm respected? :huh: Also, you do realise that was indirect barb at the inactivity in this game, something that has been pointed out by other players, dead and alive..

Yes, more spam...

With another week of school beginning, I don't think I'll live long enough/ the game won't last long enough, to reach the next weekend.

Sub out

You are right, Skob. This thread must construct additional spam!

Sub