• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Zenek K. said:
I must say that your writing style is funny and also you've got excellent selection of pics. If the first queen looks like that, how lovely will be next ones...

Thanks! :)

Well the next queen is going to be Queen Caoimhe I:

texas_rangers_2.jpg

Though of course I can't say exactly when she'll get the throne...

Do chuid

Yep, plenty of RM offers in the future!

(If Munster doesn't go bankrupt from Queen Caolin) ;)

Ok, another update soon I promise!

Just realised today that Queen Caolin herself (Andrea Corr) turned 30 this month. In the unlikely event she actually reads this: Happy Birthday! :)

andrea_corr2.jpg

Entirely gratutitous picture.

Do chuid

Zeno of Cyprus said:
Let's assassinate the current queen, I think Queen Caoimhe will do so much better. ;)

*Scratches head*

You want Caoimhe to kill her own mother & father?! :eek:

Urg, no kinslaying in this royal family (well not this generation...) though I feel Caoimhe will ascend to the throne shortly.

I'll try and post a chapter tonight.

Do chuid

Ok, I'm really sorry about this but I'm leaving for a week in Scotland in the morning and I haven't had a chance to finish the latest chapter in time. I promise though that I am going to complete it as soon as I get back.

Again, really sorry about this, but I WILL be back. :(

Do chuid

RossN said:
Ok, I'm really sorry about this but I'm leaving for a week in Scotland in the morning and I haven't had a chance to finish the latest chapter in time. I promise though that I am going to complete it as soon as I get back.

You know, that's a promise...

Glory to the AAR with pretty girls!

Doing a great job there RossN.

...as long as you invade Scotland when you get back. If thats not what you're doing now. ;)

RossN said:

Do chuid

Have fun in Scotland, but keep your thoughts with Munster.