• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Intersesting twist indeed! Scary more like!

So what's next for the Three Crowns?

I'm not sure. ;)

Next update soon though - I've just purchased Crusader Kings and it's a wee bit distracting :eek:o (probably going to start an AAR on that pretty soon - if I can pick a county).

Do chuid

I guess we can let it slide since it's CK that's got you distracted... but only a bit, now ya'hear? :D

Pick a...county....next to Muslims...uhm...Spain is a good idea.
Then set it on very hard.
Then after your inevitable def...er...I mean victory, come back to this AAR!

Hey guys....

I know it's been a long time, but I switched computers recently and in all the confusion, combined with the I haven't had a chance to get working on my AAR, and unfortunatly I have some bad news: I don't have my old saved games, so I guess that's pretty much it regarding this paticular AAR. :(

I'd like to thank all the readers who posted helpful advice and comments here - you made it a joy to write. :)

To be honest though I was beginning to run out of steam anyway - I played ahead about 10 to 15 years and every time Connacht and Englad go to war with me, conquer Munster and sit there for a decade with no peace in sight (I couldn't build troops in Iceland) - a frustrating game to say the least and hard, even from a story perspective. I will try and come up with some vaguely satisfying 'narrative ending' though at some point in the future.

So I guess, for now at least, that's it. I'm very interested in starting another EU II ARR though (and a pulpy Hearts of Iron one too, in the style of The Yogi's Fu Manchu epic). So I'm open to suggestions if anyone is still interested.