• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, in the deletion of 30 posts, a lot of the votes there were erased. :( All I know is that I had it at 1:1 when I saw that vote for Vandrove, and a faint memory of the vote.

Wouldn't that mean they just revoted?

Welcome Mr William VIII. I hope we can work together and I an sure you will be an asset to the New Democtats. Thanks again for your vote and support. Will my order of cotton arrive on time?

Or more likely, they don't know their vote's been erased.

I have a tally that I've double-checked every day. And it stands at:

Williams:Bachmann:Sanders - 4:0:0
Howard:Jamous:Walsh - 2:2(3):1
Callahan:Vandrove - 1:2

Last edited:
Welcome Mr William VIII. I hope we can work together and I an sure you will be an asset to the New Democtats. Thanks again for your vote and support. Will my order of cotton arrive on time?

Thanks for the welcome Mr Howard. Your shipment of cotton is running on time and should arrive in the dock of Boston tomorrow.

William VII
Senator of Pennsylvania

Last edited:
I don't think any of us would object to such a thing. I would also like to propose that a these two memorials be united with a memorial be made to honor the dead on both sides from this war, to symbolize the first, and hopefuly the last, time American fought against American on the field of battle, perhaps a national cemetery at one of the most costliest battle sites during the war?
Staunton or Manassas, perhaps?

I suggest that funds be given to the state of New York upon request if it wishes to have support in building a monument to Cameron as well. I further propose that a certain amount of funds be allocated to supplement state funds for the purpose of building memorials and maintaining battle fields of the war to remember and educate about the war. The distribution of these funds could be a duty of the Department of the Interior.

Staunton or Manassas, perhaps?

I suggest that funds be given to the state of New York upon request if it wishes to have support in building a monument to Cameron as well. I further propose that a certain amount of funds be allocated to supplement state funds for the purpose of building memorials and maintaining battle fields of the war to remember and educate about the war. The distribution of these funds could be a duty of the Department of the Interior.

((If you don't mind my asking will the Southern Soldiers get a cemetary, Be buried in the same one, or none of the above?))

((I Pesonally would Suggest Cincinnatti as a location for a Union Cemetary and Charleston for a SRCSA cemetary))

I propose that the dead of both sides be buried in the same cemetery's to symbolise the unity of our nation.

Thomas Howard
Senator of Massachusetts
Defender of Equality and the Freedom of choice

I announce my intention to withdraw my candidacy and endorse Michael Jamous.

New Democrat: Michael Jamous

((This has been fantastic to read so far!))

Name: James Anderson
DOB: 1821
POB: Virginia
Party: Republican
Position: Senator from Hawaii

A career diplomat, James Anderson was stationed in Hawaii during President Cameron’s effort to bring the island nation into the Union. Charged with appealing to the people of Hawaii and "Americanizing" them, his efforts seemed -at the time- inane. After Hawaii joined the Union, however, his popularity as a local figure helped him campaign for political office.

Republican: Sanders

President Williams' remarks to supporters at a Republican fund raising event in Manhattan

While the primary is not yet over, I wish to thank all my supporters in the Republican Party for their votes and look forward to a vigorous campaign for the White House. If anyone in the party or a supporter of mine who is not yet a Republican wishes to join me as VP or has a suggestion for the campaign platform please send me a letter. ((PM me a message)). All the fine Republican candidates for congressional office can also count on my support for their runs.

Welcome to Congress Mr Anderson. I hope that even with our differences in ideaology we will get along splendidly, and that our next President may bring about industry to your growing state.

Welcome Senator Anderson. You and the diplomatic staff did a wonderful job in bringing Hawaii into the Union. I believe that one day Hawaii will be a very important part of this great nation.

President Williams