The Obligatory CK3 Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The paranoia really grammar degraded.

1713431414722.png

• 3Haha
Reactions:
What's happening there is that your wife dislikes you for cheating on her... with herself. Which she would obviously know about immediately.

I think it's because she is already your soulmate, and she got an event which forced her to romance you.

Reactions:
Reactions:
If she is already your soulmate how did you start the scheme ? did you became soulmate during the scheme ?
Going by my recent changelog, I'm guessing it may be this:

Code:
- fixed the 'A Fine Favor' event allowing a soulmate to start a romance scheme against you

Reactions:
If she is already your soulmate how did you start the scheme ? did you became soulmate during the scheme ?

I became soulmate with her from a legend event.

She's the one doing the romancing, possibly because of an event
Going by my recent changelog, I'm guessing it may be this:

Code:
- fixed the 'A Fine Favor' event allowing a soulmate to start a romance scheme against you

Yes, that's the event. Will need to check if some mod re-enabled the bug

Reactions:

This reminds me of a story I heard of a US diplomat who accidentally showed the soles of his shoes to Saddam Hussein. Saddam was furious and left the room. When he returned, the diplomat refused to apologize and that made Saddam respect him more.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions: