• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
v2_156.jpg

They sure love Canada...

xlzga1.jpg

I love to crash the British Raj as the Qing Dynasty; it's hilarious as hell.

They expanded into the Emirate of Afghanistan, if that's what you mean. Otherwise, that's the Kingdom of Sindh.

The Princely State of Merwar.

911BCD3E62BD771E2AD341846EF0D3389B9F0A6B

Apparently they were not happy being a democracy... That happened after a revolt, then another revolt happened where they lost JUST the lower half of georgia then another revolt forming a communist CSA. (Also, dont forget to see that little new england in the corner as well... The usa didnt fare well during the civil war)

Just to make it clear who owns this island...

FRENCH.png

And New Guinea is now Pirate Island (note the cores).

:rofl: You do know what that word means?

Ok... please, someone explain this to me.

This is just a PART of my empire, every inch looks like this, they all spawned at once.

To put this into perspective... There was just a war containing ALL of Europe... there were LESS MEN then there are here.

7214A2DC2F6848730A6FEFE14046988FB8C52E7F

A7E3B8568D5F3DB957902D1DAD15BD0BD322418F

A1D08EB0537ABF306F56B93EFB0595291E6A682E

Pro-tip: Keep massive garrisons in every area of land, and maintain a powerful fleet so you can reach your over-sea's empire. There's a valid reason why the United States' military keeps garrisons everywhere; it doesn't trust any of its populace or the populace of its over-sea's dominions as far as it can launch them with ballistic missiles.

Pro-tip: Keep massive garrisons in every area of land, and maintain a powerful fleet so you can reach your over-sea's empire. There's a valid reason why the United States' military keeps garrisons everywhere; it doesn't trust any of its populace or the populace of its over-sea's dominions as far as it can launch them with ballistic missiles.
Hahaha!

I literally could not build that many soldiers though, some of those rebel armies are massive!