• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, but if Brazil occupies enough territory, Chile won't be able to get enough warscore for its wargoal, and will eventually peace out.

Or Brazil will peace and get CDTS, and then Chile can occupy the new stuff.

Also, if Brazil occupies stuff, the provinces Chile occupies give higher WS since they'll have fewer owned provinces.

IT HAS BEEN DONE! In yo face Austria!

PtL1u.jpg

But honestly, I can't stand the magically depopulating Europe in AHD so far. Every game by 1900 and Paris has less than 20k people in it. That's just silly.

And this is in strange screenshots because let's face, how often do YOU see Yugoslavia? And it's not really an Empire per se. Starting as Serbia is craaaaaaaaazy hard.

Italy is trying to take on Austria, Russia, France and the Netherlands all by itself.

Brazil has declared war on Bolivia for the same wargoal as Chile, with the likely result being that Chile won't be able to get enough warscore for their goal, and then WP out.
Plus, Brazil has blockaded... Bone. Just to make it plain what's going on.

PtL1u.jpg

But honestly, I can't stand the magically depopulating Europe in AHD so far. Every game by 1900 and Paris has less than 20k people in it. That's just silly.

And this is in strange screenshots because let's face, how often do YOU see Yugoslavia? And it's not really an Empire per se. Starting as Serbia is craaaaaaaaazy hard.

How do you get that lettering on the countries, some kind of mod?

Things got really weird when newly independent Bengal became a Great Power shortly after.

Bengal_Great_Power.png

They even turned Communist later that century :laugh:.

I was using the PDM mod in this game, by the way.

In my PDM game Bengal when was released became a GP and kept that status until almost the end of the game, conquering almost every uncivilized indian states, even after a pair of wars with The Worker's Commonwealth (won by Bengal).

German French Africa. Take that France I'm going to write my name on your territory.

Thats funny as Germany I'm getting immigration into my country.

That's not the same thing though. Notice that the water province that the Brazilian troops are in is called "Rio De Janeiro".

I think the point was to show that those troops are moving over water, mate.