• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you really intend to make it a birthday present for me, right? Thanks Paradox!

For the record.. the game could have shipped in june and been in better shape than Hoi3 at release.
You, sir, just won another respect points from me.

And my own for the record: when you go back, playabiltiy problems were always result of trying something groundbreakingly new. Games that follow proven concepts don't have such problems.

And of course big thanks to everyone involved in making this game, be it developers themselves or betas. It's your hard work that makes it possible.

Now, I wonder will we be able to buy it in cd form or will it only be a gammer gate download. call me silly but I prefer to have a cd

Full games by Paradox are always (at least untill now) available on CD, only expansion are usually downloadable only.

Check f.e. the Paradox Shop

Full games by Paradox are always (at least untill now) available on CD, only expansion are usually downloadable only.

Check f.e. the Paradox Shop

I hope you guys are releasing it on steam too. Well I'm not really fearing that it would not be released there as Paradox has said that Steam is one of its most important partners.

Aahh. Much sooner than I expected, but still so far away! I'll just have to try not to think about it and hope time flies . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.