• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good news. With Dark Souls, Battlefield 3, Skyrim and AC: Revelations on my must-buy list (probably others for other people) before the end of the year, Feb 7 gives me plenty of time to finish those and then rustle up some cash and have plenty of time for CK2. Yay!

Mwah at least it is before Carnaval (19-21 february, de facto from 18, 17 or sometimes even 16 february), however the traditional carnaval seaon starts the 11th of November (11 is our crazy number (in a funny way)). Since we in the Southern (traditionally) Catholic part of the Netherlands also celebrate Carnaval (like in the German Rhineland).

Mwah at least it is before Carnaval (19-21 february, de facto from 18, 17 or sometimes even 16 february), however the traditional carnaval seaon starts the 11th of November (11 is our crazy number (in a funny way)). Since we in the Southern (traditionally) Catholic part of the Netherlands also celebrate Carnaval (like in the German Rhineland).

Wow, that strikes me as a surprise! I always thought that Carnaval was exclusive to Brazil. Live and learn, eh.

anyone know when will we be able to preorder?

Nope. But I wouldn't expect it to be in this year. Paradox preorders were not that early in the past.

Note, I have no idea, I am just a volunteer mod here on the forums with no connection or inside knowledge of Paradox whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.