• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid

Attachments

• CrusaderKings2_Screenshot_E3_07.png
    CrusaderKings2_Screenshot_E3_07.png
    872,6 KB · Views: 5.107
  • CrusaderKings2_Screenshot_E3_08.png
    CrusaderKings2_Screenshot_E3_08.png
    1,8 MB · Views: 5.432
Last edited:
For the record.. the game could have shipped in june and been in better shape than Hoi3 at release.

Paradox, why betray your loyal customers to the odious and arrogant torments of Steam? How many save games with many hourse invested have been irretrievably trashed because of forced updates? Too many for me not to firewall Steam like a toxic virus. "Steamed" is much too mild a term to describe my attitude to their treachery.

(Don't think I didn't set it not to update, either - on a crash, hiccup or update it would helpfullly "reset" the update settings to update automatically.)

Please make it available through GG, Impulse - somewhere civilzed, that courteously informs you of an update without ramming it down your throat.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CK2/crusader-kings-ii

You do know that Paradox created GamersGate? They've always been available on that platform. I'd almost say that buying from GG benefits paradox more then buying from Steam, though GG is now independent of Paradox (though I'd say there is still financial links between the two of some kind.)

As for Steam... well I have to agree with you. It's why I always use GG for Paradox games.

No financial or corporate links between GamersGate and Paradox beyond us working with them as a loyal partner and helping each other out since we all know each other very well. We have the same terms with them as other digital download partners.

Kind regards
Susana

Release isn't changing. There will be a demo, but I am not 100% sure it's be pre-release, although I assume that is the goal.

Edit: How embarrassing, I stand corrected now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.