• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh ... that ripped up flag in diplomatic>>wars window?

Well now it says 25/30.

What will happen if it reaches 30 or (if it's possible) goes over 30?

The infamy limit is 25, so unless you modded it to 30, you're already over.

By the way, how did you manage to do all that conquering and have only 30 infamy? Conquering Lithuania and Estonia would be 20 infamy each, and to annex Poland so quickly you would need to break your truce. Shouldn't you have at least 60 infamy after all that?

After inspiration from Foxl, and after a long, often painful 2 months, I have finally painted the world red.
V2_MAP_ENG_1924_2_8_1.jpg

However, I did use some cheats since I am an impatient person:
I used the occupation bug so I wouldn't have to wait for months, or even years with level 5 forts to occupy provinces

I eventually removed the Jingoism requirement for adding wargoals, since it went up really slowly(and in fact prevented me from getting all of France's colonies in one war)

I reduced the diplomat travel time to 1 day so I could add wargoals quickly

I doubled DP gain around 1910(while fighting China), which was compensated in the late game where I often sat for 1-2 years at 9 DPs since I had truces with every other country

In the early game, I was failing against France, so I had Prussia and Italy DOW them; however, I eventually conquered Spain and easily defeated France by stacking African troops there, so this cheat didn't really help me much in the long run

Minor cheats:
I tweaked the probability for realist literature so I wouldn't have a 0% chance of getting it just because I discovered realist art

I deleted most of the events around 1920 to reduce lag

I tried reducing MTTH for gaining cores to 1 month, so I wouldn't get spammed with these, but I didn't notice any difference

Mods: I used the GTFO mod so that I could conquer my Indian puppets and Burma

I passed all the reforms and researched all the techs. Lag prevents me from continuing, but I bet I could get all the inventions before 1936. I have turned most of my colonies into states, except a few in Africa, India, and China. The World is about 20-25% British and has 2 billion people.

Last edited:
My Byzantium Empire, 1906

Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, Wallachia, Bosnia, Iraq, Nedj, Yemen are satellites

BB is 20

Is that the UK controlling all of Italy?

No, just had change Italy colour in one of previous games

And you can force them to release a culture union when minor states exist?

Don't know how does it work, but after some time point or may be tech or somthing I certainly can release a culture union. For example I've released Poland from Russia when Krakow exist

My Byzantium Empire, 1906

Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, Wallachia, Bosnia, Iraq, Nedj, Yemen are satellites

BB is 20

Is Cyprus part of your empire? It looks brown rather than purple.

Also, you should have taken the Kaf region (north) from Nejd, it would have been better for the continuity of your empire.

Edit: should also have taken the 2nd of 3 regions from Iraq.